Crest 3D Whitestrips Professional Whitening Kit (20 Treatments)(3 boxes) uploaded by Dermatologist U.Crest 3D Whitestrips Professional Whitening Kit (20 Treatments)(3 boxes) uploaded by Andra N.

BY CREST

Removes 14 years of teeth stains for a whiter smile, Delivers professional-level teeth whitening results, Advanced Seal Technology''s no slip grip stays put so you can talk and drink water while whitening teeth, The strip molds to the shape of your... see more...

Caroline E.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this especially for a quick whitening. I’ll put them on when I have to drive for more than 30 mins so the time goes by
ashton R.
Beech Grove, IN
Purchased at: CVS
great white strips. made my teeth super white within a few uses. easy to use and easy for on the go
Dermatologist U.
Meadows 8, DU
I started using these whitening strips, cause they were recommended by Huda beauty blogger. They really work, but can increase teeth sensitivity. I would like to try the new type of strips, which dissolve in your mouth and you don't need to pull these films out
Shari L.
Purchased at: CVS
The Crest 3D Whitestrips truly help to whiten your teeth. They are simple to put on, adhere to your teeth so that they don’t slip off and you see noticeable results after about the third. They do create some sensitivity so I would spread out how often they are used and also be sure not to get them on your gums as I have had a few friends now that needs to get dental surgery as it cause receding gums. I personally haven’t had a problem but I’ve never finished an entire pack and with use one or two every 6-8 months.
Kamilla S.
newcastle upon tyne
These are so amazing! I have used a couple of different teeth whitening products and non have worked as good as this for me so far. Each strip packet comes with 2 strips; one for your bottom teeth and one for the top teeth. You place them on and leave it on for 30 minutes ( I sometimes leave them on for a bit longer) the course is 20 days long and they seriously do work and you get great results. The thing that’s great about these strips they are comfortable to wear and easy to apply compared to products that have a mouth guard and gel that you have to use. You hardly notice you have them on as you can talk in them. I have already stocked up on these!
selma S.
Biskra

أحصل على هذه كل سنة لعيد الميلاد من الأسرة (أنا أحب شرائط بيضاء). إنها كبيرة بحجم النظر إلى مدى مقارنة كل مربع فردي بالسعر المجموع ، على حدٍ من أن السعر مجمّع باهظ الثمنكه.  أنا أحب الحصول على هذا كهدية ، لي.
Rachael D.
Norwich
AMAZING. These strips whitened my teeth and made them look like I had done them professionally. I have only purchased them once and the results have lasted me for two years. Packaging is nice; the product is easy to use and apply. I recommend crest white strips to anyone and everyone.
Krysthal A.
I have used this product twice with great results. I can definitely tell the difference. My teeth are a lot whiter. They do make my teeth a little sensitive after use but it goes away fairly quick. Very easy to use product at home. I will definitely recommend it!
Claire J.
Apo, AE
I do like this product however I have to use them more often that I wold like to maintain a really white smile (Which I am all about;) I think the pricing is pretty good though and all in all, I think the product is a worth a shot!
Tania R.
London
Really liked this, it whitened my teeth within about three uses but made them feel a little sensitive. It wasn’t anything I couldn’t handle though so I will definitely use them again.
Andra N.
Humboldt, IA
Has anyone tried this? And what are the results? Tooth sensitivity?
edarly c.
Estas bandas blanqueadoras de crest son geniales porq funcionan de verdad colocalas todos los dias dura te 7 dias y notaras un cambio en tus dientes 😃 lo mas importante es q no causa sensibilidad post tratamiento tus dientes estarán mas blancos se los recomiendo