Crest 3D Whitestrips Professional Whitening Kit (20 Treatments)(3 boxes) uploaded by Dermatologist U.Crest 3D Whitestrips Professional Whitening Kit (20 Treatments)(3 boxes) uploaded by Andra N.

BY CREST

Removes 14 years of teeth stains for a whiter smile, Delivers professional-level teeth whitening results, Advanced Seal Technology''s no slip grip stays put so you can talk and drink water while whitening teeth, The strip molds to the shape of your... see more...

Chandler R.
Hendersonvlle, NC
Purchased at: Target
I wanted to love these, especially since they’re so easy to use. However, I didn’t really notice a difference after a month of using them and they made my teeth extremely sensitive. I stopped using them and the sensitivity went away.
Trista s.
Iron River , MI
Purchased at: Walmart
This product gets the job done! I have tried so many different whitening products and nothing works like this does. I use it monthly to maintain the whiteness of my teeth. It is a little pricey but worth it, you get what you pay for. I will continue to purchase this and recommend it to others.
Natalie C.
Fort Wayne, IN
While they are super expensive, they are white strips that actually work compared to other brands. I have bought them on multiple occasions, and I have not been disappointed. They definitely make a difference and I recommend them more for long term use to get a good white color.
Emily B.
I used Crest 3D Whitestrips prior to my Nursing school professional pictures to help brighten my smile. It was the first time I'd ever tried whitening strips, and I was nervous about sensitivity. I used the strips as directed and was very pleased with the results. I have continued using this product and would recommend them to others!
Camy C.
Hampton
Purchased at: Walmart
I use these strips a few days before a big event. Absolutely love the long term results
Kristen D.
Purchased at: CVS
It made my teeth very sensitive. Event though it still did its job of whitening it made my teeth extremely sensitive.
katie g.
Mashpee, MA
great at home whitener. you see results after the first treatment or two. affordable and easy to use
Jen H.
Gainesville
Purchased at: CVS
I use these whitestrips periodically when I feel my teeth could use a little extra whitening action. I love these because they really do make a difference! I get compliments all the time on how white my teeth are and I owe that to these whitestrips!
Leslie H.
Richfield, Mn
Purchased at: Walmart
WORKS AMAZING!!!!! HighLy RECOMMEND TO ANYONE WHO WANTS WHITE TEETH! Its effective!!!!
Haley H.
Alpharetta, GA
Purchased at: Costco
I’ve certainly never bought the three box variety. These things are way too expensive for that! That being said, they are totally worth the price. The professional effects kits work incredibly well. The only downside is the tooth sensitivity.
Andra N.
Humboldt, IA
Has anyone tried this? And what are the results? Tooth sensitivity?
edarly c.
Estas bandas blanqueadoras de crest son geniales porq funcionan de verdad colocalas todos los dias dura te 7 dias y notaras un cambio en tus dientes 😃 lo mas importante es q no causa sensibilidad post tratamiento tus dientes estarán mas blancos se los recomiendo