Crest 3D Whitestrips Professional Whitening Kit (20 Treatments)(3 boxes) uploaded by Dermatologist U.Crest 3D Whitestrips Professional Whitening Kit (20 Treatments)(3 boxes) uploaded by Andra N.

BY CREST

Removes 14 years of teeth stains for a whiter smile, Delivers professional-level teeth whitening results, Advanced Seal Technology''s no slip grip stays put so you can talk and drink water while whitening teeth, The strip molds to the shape of your... see more...

Mckenna W.
Algona
Purchased at: Walmart
Does an amazing job of whitening your teeth. The strips slide everywhere in your mouth which makes it annoying to even whiten your teeth. But I would recommend these because they really do work
𝕛𝕦𝕝𝕚𝕒 m.
Carlsbad
Purchased at: Costco
These are great they do the job well, although they make my teeth super sensitive. So if you’re planning on using these I would recommend using a enamel toothpaste with it!
jordan n.
Purchased at: Amazon
I reallly think this product does a great job whitening my teeth but you have to use it constantly to see a difference. Also makes my teeth a little sensitive.
Lizbeth m.
Houston
I asked my brother for this as a birthday present and he delivered. I noticed a difference after the first application. I will definitely buy this again!
Allison N.
Urbandale
Purchased at: ULTA
I use this once I feel like I need a little extra to my smile, they don’t hurt my sensitive teeth & everyone always compliments me on my smile.
Tiffany E.
Prestonsburg, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
These do the trick to help whiten your teeth, as long as you regularly use them as you’re supposed to. I love them. Use them all the time.
Jessica I.
Cherry Hill, NJ
Purchased at: Target
these really work! within the first few uses you’ll see a difference. didn’t last long term but definitely made my teeth whiter.
Katelyn W.
Overland Park
Would recommend this product to everyone I know! Instant results and removes stains, whitens, and makes your teeth feeling fresh.
Stephanie M.
West Palm Bch, FL
I believe that this is an excellent at home teeth whitener. You can't go wrong by purchasing this and your teeth will be whiter
Brooklyn C.
Erie, IL
Purchased at: Walgreens
Been using these on and off over the years and I love them. My teeth have always been pretty white but these help with a boost
Andra N.
Humboldt, IA
Has anyone tried this? And what are the results? Tooth sensitivity?
edarly c.
Estas bandas blanqueadoras de crest son geniales porq funcionan de verdad colocalas todos los dias dura te 7 dias y notaras un cambio en tus dientes 😃 lo mas importante es q no causa sensibilidad post tratamiento tus dientes estarán mas blancos se los recomiendo