Crest 3D Whitestrips Professional Whitening Kit (20 Treatments)(3 boxes) uploaded by Dermatologist U.Crest 3D Whitestrips Professional Whitening Kit (20 Treatments)(3 boxes) uploaded by Andra N.

BY CREST

Removes 14 years of teeth stains for a whiter smile, Delivers professional-level teeth whitening results, Advanced Seal Technology''s no slip grip stays put so you can talk and drink water while whitening teeth, The strip molds to the shape of your... see more...

lydia c.
Stone Mtn, GA
I love these whitestrips. They're a little pricey but I definitely think they're worth it because you won't need to whiten again for another six months. Your teeth will be sparkling. I don't really have super sensitive teeth but they didn't cause me any discomfort and stuck to my teeth well.
My N.
Using this is kind of a pain since each use is 30 minutes, which is too long. I always got some problems with the strips coming out of my teeth mid-way. However, the result is really great. Definitely whitens my teeth a lot. I have recommended this to a lot of friends and they all love it.
Shaunna F.
Purchased at: CVS
These are so great. Always notice a brighter and whiter smile. I try to use these often enough for results but if I use them too much I definitely notice more sensitivity to hear and cold. Recommend using less than suggested if you’re already prone to tooth sensitivity
Olivia F.
Fayetteville, AR
I love this product to use every once in a while when I am needing an extra whitening boost. I drink a lot of coffee so keeping my teeth Whitener very important to me. I always get compliments on how white my teeth are and I love to use this product.
Nancy A.
Houston
Purchased at: Walmart
These work great as directed for whitening. The last box I bought the strips did not peel off the backing easily and strips did not adhere well to my teeth which was frustrating since they are very pricey. Made my teeth sensitive after multiple uses.
Kenzie H.
I love these whitening strips. They are easy to apply and you don’t have to leave them on long. After I take them off, I can already see the difference in my teeth and they stay that way. For what they do, they are the perfect price.
Caroline D.
University Pk, PA
Significantly whitened my teeth, and the results have lasted for years. Pack purchased from Costco included a 20ish day treatment and 2 express 30-minute treatments (which were far less effective). Will purchase again in the near future.
Samantha R.
Rexburg
Crest has a lot of different whitening products, but this is my favorite! I’ve tried a lot of different whitening strips in the past and these are the only ones that stay on my teeth long enough to make any difference so I think they’re great.
Eve O.
Powder Spgs, GA
this product is very effective but does hurt my teeth a lot. i try not to use it more than once a year and have to make sure to do so on a friday as my teeth will hurt for the next few days and they are sensitive as crap. i do continue buying because i believe these make your teeth the whitest out of any alternative
Mckenna W.
Algona
Purchased at: Walmart
Does an amazing job of whitening your teeth. The strips slide everywhere in your mouth which makes it annoying to even whiten your teeth. But I would recommend these because they really do work
Andra N.
Humboldt, IA
Has anyone tried this? And what are the results? Tooth sensitivity?
edarly c.
Estas bandas blanqueadoras de crest son geniales porq funcionan de verdad colocalas todos los dias dura te 7 dias y notaras un cambio en tus dientes 😃 lo mas importante es q no causa sensibilidad post tratamiento tus dientes estarán mas blancos se los recomiendo