Personal CareOral CareTeeth WhitenersCrest
3D Whitestrips Glamorous White Teeth Whitening Kit - 14 Treatments

Crest 3D Whitestrips Glamorous White Teeth Whitening Kit - 14 Treatments

Enamel-safe treatment whitens 25x better than a leading whitening toothpaste, when toothpaste is used for 4 weeks.

Does it leave an aftertaste?
How long do you need to use this product before you start seeing results? And how good are the results after 1 month of use?
Does anybody know if these are worth it? Or can anybody recommend a better alternative please?
Start your review of Crest 3D Whitestrips Glamorous White Teeth Whitening Kit - 14 Treatments!
How would you rate this product?
Stephanie V.
Crest 3D Whitestrips Glamorous White Teeth Whitening Kit - 14 Treatments uploaded by Stephanie V.
I’m a hot tea and coffee on the daily kinda gal. I’ve beeen using these strips for a few months. I like them. I use it every other day for 2 weeks instead of everyday. My teeth are too sensitive for daily treatment. I would keep repurchasing and recommend
Emily D.
Wildwood, MO
Crest 3D Whitestrips Glamorous White Teeth Whitening Kit - 14 Treatments uploaded by Emily D.
Easy to use whitening strips that you put on for 30 minutes a day to get whiter teeth. Do you end up with bright white teeth? No. But they do work and lighten your teeth, get rid of staining and definitely give you a whiter smile. I really like how easy they are to use and I can just work around the house while using them. I get these monthly.
ash L.
Winchester, VA
Crest 3D Whitestrips Glamorous White Teeth Whitening Kit - 14 Treatments uploaded by ash L.
Purchased at: Walmart
If you’re looking for an inexpensive way to make your teeth a few shades lighter, this is certainly what I recommend!
Jaime C.
Davenport, FL
These products do work. They make your smile extra white. The problem I have is that they hurt my teeth. My teeth are sensitive to certain things like sweets and cold. Whitening gels often hurt too. If your teeth are not super sensitive you will probably love these. Crest 3D White Luxe Whitestrips Glamorous White Teeth Whitening Kit, 14 Treatments
Caroline M.
Avon, OH
These whitening strips did make my teeth at least 1-2 shades brighter. It was noticeable and worth it. The strips are just kind of messy, slip around a bit, and the taste is not pleasant. I did experience slight tooth sensitivity with these strips.
Sal O.
San Diego, CA
Used them once and everybody kept asking where I went to get my teeth whitened! Works very well. Didn't give it 5 stars because it made my teeth very sensitive... But still a great product and I would recommend it.
Kaylee E.
San Jose, CA
Glamour is right! Absolutely love these whitening strips. They make a huge difference in the appearance of my smile. The only downside is that they are a little pricey, but they are definitely with every penny!
Fjola U.
Wallis, TX
This is the only product that I believe truly works as well as going into the dentist to get whitening done.
Veronica F.
Crest 3D Whitestrips Glamorous White Teeth Whitening Kit - 14 Treatments uploaded by Veronica F.
Purchased at: Walmart
I would give this 5 stars, but I deducted one star because they do make my teeth VERY sensitive after I use them. Like I can’t even sing in the car with the AC on after I use them because it will make my teeth hurt. But they’re fast, only takes 30 minutes (I usually have them on while I do my makeup). They stay in place until you take them off. And they definitely show results quickly!
Gabe H.
Lincoln, NE
Really enjoy using this product. People always told me that it would make your teeth sensitive and it hurts them but I never had that problem. It really put some sparkle to my teeth and I really enjoyed that!

151 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lacy R.
Valley City, ND
il y a 6 mois
Kalen K. il y a 6 mois
I just started another round of these and I have t had any issues with my gums so far. I’m also happy to say that they do not make my teeth nearly as sensitive as they used to so they have improved their formula in numerous ways, it seems.