Crest 3D Whitestrips 1 hr Express uploaded by Whitney W.

BY CREST #55 in Teeth Whiteners

Fast Teeth Whitening: The next step in your beauty routine. Get a noticeably whiter smile for that last-minute event with 1 Hour Express Whitestrips, now faster than ever. Unlike brushing alone, 1 Hour Express goes beneath the enamel surface to remove years of stains faster than ever. Enamel safe, 1 Hour Express Whitestrips will reveal same-day results for a brighter, whiter smile that shows.

• If I'm using the professional effects will this help boost extra ...1 Answers
  • How often do you have to do these treatments to keep your teeth w...2 Answers
  • I have been wanting to whiten my teeth for a little while now. Wh...1 Answers
Kourtney W.
Troy, MI
My mom had gotten this product for free so I decided to try it. My teeth were feeling a little yellow so I said “why not?”. BOY was that a mistake. About an hour after directed use, my gums and my teeth hurt SO bad that it distracted me from work. I felt sick to my stomach in pain. I took Advil, used orajel, and sensodine. The pain still prevailed. If I could give this a negative 5 I would! WOULD NOT RECOMMEND.
Emily T.
Cumberland, RI
NO NO NO! there should be a DANGER FOR SENSITIVE TEETH label everywhere. I used this for one hour and then next three days I was popping Advil because my gums and teeth hurt so bad. Forget eating or drinking anything cold at this point. Or working out where wind can hit your teeth and send you into utter pain. I tried the sensitive ones after this and those are my go to now.
Keri D.
Starke, FL
I have spent more money that I can imagine on these white strips/ tried them all and really can’t say if they work super great or not cause I can’t ever keep up with my days and doing it continuously 😳 haha. But over th years they have gotten better at the taste and the timing you have to wear them. The 1 hr ones are the best. I usually wear them while I’m getting ready cause it normally takes a hr to get ready. But I’m really not sure what will get your teeth super white. Maybe if I quit drinking coffee and tea and stuff.
Adrienne B.
Really works! Pros-whiter teeth//cons- teeth can be very sensitive the next day. I would recommend this product to all my friends and will continue to purchase this product for myself
Ryan S.
Glen Head, NY
This is the first teeth whitening product I've used, and I'm not too impressed with the results. I wore the strips for an hour a day for a week, only to have my teeth marginally whiter, if at all. Some days I would experience no pain at all while wearing the strips, while other days my gums would be in excruciating pain. Afterwards, my teeth were very sensitive. I was expecting better results after all the positive reviews I've heard, but the whitestrips turned out to be pretty disappointing.
Monika P.
Mesa, AZ
I was at Costco today and received a free sample of this and used it today too. After using the one sample of a top and bottom strip for 1 hour, I didn't really notice a difference in the color of my teeth. My teeth don't really have noticeable stains to begin with, so maybe that's why these strips didn't work on me. It's supposed to "get rid of year's worth of stains" but you're not going to get that off of one application (in my opinion).
Cassidy W.
These happen to be my favourite white strips. Crest 3D White strips are in my opinion the best to begin with, but from what I have tried the 1 hr ones work the best, therefore I have been using them for years. I find the 1 hr to be the ones that make the biggest impact without bothering my teethes sensitivity at all, like the 2 hrs ones do.
Sophia T.
Williamstown, NJ
I have used this product for about a month and discovered some noticeable difference in the whiteness of my teeth! I'm so glad to have purchased this item, however the price can be on the higher side, but overall convenient , who wouldn't want to spend an hour out of your day to get noticeable whiteness ?
Jessica S.
Los Angeles , CA
I bought this at Costco. My teeth are pretty sensitive so I don't like using this product too much. I didn't see a difference with after the application. This was my first time using the 1 hr express, I wouldn't use this again. I'll stick to regular whitening strips by crest. 0
Jessica S.
Waterford, NY
These bad boys stay in place and don't move around in your mouth! I love how it only takes an hour and then you take them off and they're pearly white! these are very effective and i love them! theyre my go to!
Heather R.
Key Largo, FL
Are these really worth the price?
Christine H.
How often do you have to do these treatments to keep your teeth white?
ulia s.
Ontario, Ny
I have been wanting to whiten my teeth for a little while now. When I whitened them a couple years ago, my teeth became super sensitive. Do the Crest Whitestrips Express cause sensitivity in teeth and gums?
Anna C.
Farmingville, NY
If I'm using the professional effects will this help boost extra whitening?