Personal CareOral CareCrest
3D Whitestrips 1 Hour Express Teeth Whitening Kit 8 Strips EXP 08/2020

Crest 3D Whitestrips 1 Hour Express Teeth Whitening Kit 8 Strips EXP 08/2020

1 hour Express Dental Whitening Kit by Crest. 8 Strips / 4 Treatments (each with 1 upper and 1 lower). Ingredients PVP, PEG-8, Water, Hydrogen Peroxide, Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Saccharin. Enamel safe whitestrips use the same...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Crest 3D Whitestrips 1 Hour Express Teeth Whitening Kit 8 Strips EXP 08/2020!
Marietta, GA
Crest 3D Whitestrips 1 Hour Express Teeth Whitening Kit 8 Strips EXP 08/2020 uploaded by Denise W.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love these things lol. I liked them before they had the no-slip backing but now I LOVE them...and I really see results within an hour. My smile is way too...TOOTHY not to be healthy.
Columbus, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
I’ve tried them twice with a few weeks break for my teeth and they hurt so bad! I don’t have sensitiv teeth! The pain startet after 8 hours and it’s terrible... go for a milder version! And never ever leave them on as recommended. I’ve tried 1 hour and then 40 mins..
pocatello
Purchased at: Walmart
I loved this! It totally worked! It doesn’t make a HUGE difference but I could for sure see that my teeth got more white!
Austin, TX
This product is not for me. I didn’t know I had “sensitive teeth” until using this product. My teeth hurt so bad for days after using just one treatment so much that I was scared to use other whitening products.
Ontario, CA
It's so easy to use since it works in an hour! It does take a few treatments to see super visible changes though but I started seeing changes after using it once a week for a month! Since it is a 1 hr treatment, it tends to be a little strong so your teeth will be very sensitive afterwards. They also have a satisfaction guarantee program with 30 day money back if you're not happy with it!
astoria
I love the crest 3D white strips. I’ve seen some differences for the past week and they actually help! You can’t go wrong with it. You won’t regret it so if you haven’t tried it. Try it now!! I’ll continue to buy this product.
Reno, NV
Crest 3D Whitestrips 1 Hour Express Teeth Whitening Kit 8 Strips EXP 08/2020 uploaded by Louweez L.
Purchased at: Costco
I heard that Oral B Whitestrips is a good product, sadly I am not able to find any in USA, then I picked Crest from Costco, it’s a 2 packs good deal. I have been a coffee and wine drinker for 10+ years, I really want to find some products which will be able to get rid of the stain. I have used two 1hr express treatments in three weeks, no noticeable changes yet, I will finish the rest to see the result. It comes with two strips every individual pack, one for upper teeth, one for lower teeth. Simply apply them on the teeth for an hour, the only thing I’m not quite satisfied is both strips are too short.
This is quite great for a quick whitening. Easy to use. Could be quite pricey at times but its worth the money. I saw results right away and still continue to see them I will continue to purchase. Strips do stay in place and are comfortable to wear. Crest 3D Whitestrips 1 Hour Express Teeth Whitening Kit 8 Strips EXP 08/2020
Crest 3D Whitestrips 1 Hour Express Teeth Whitening Kit 8 Strips EXP 08/2020 uploaded by Kathy G.
Purchased at: Costco
I use this for couple of days it actually works but my teeth got hurt really bad i had to stop using it!it makes my teeth sensitive too [product:crest-3d-whitestrips-1-hour-express-teeth-whitening-kit-8-strips-exp-08/2020]
Vancouver, BC
Ok, so this makes my teeth 5-7 x whiter after one use. I found it in my bfs brothers cabinet. If it makes my teeth that much whiter, I only imagine using it more would have better, more amazing results. Better crest white strips than the other versions. HOWEVER, after several hours later, it did make my lower teeth a little bit sensitive. So I may just steal one every now and then, and not always. It did enough difference for my teeth that I will try to just maintain the whiteness in my teeth 👍💖

Looking for your answer?