BY CREST

Crest 3D White White strips Advanced Vivid uses revolutionary Advanced Seal technology. This groundbreaking adhesive formulation holds the White strips in place so you can whistle along with the radio, take a shower and even drink water while you whiten.

• Do these make your teeth and gums sensitive?2 Answers
  • Has anyone with sensitive teeth used these? I’ve had a re...1 Answers
  • Are results remarkably better or just a little better ?1 Answers
Chassidy J.
West Monroe, LA
Purchased at: Walmart
I love using these occasionally, I also like using charcoal toothpaste as it is more safer I believe. These do a great job whitening my teeth. They are very effective. They are a little pricey but they are really worth it if you are trying to whiten your teeth faster and easier. I really recommend.
Reyna B.
Brownsville
The white strips help out on my teeth it whites the teeth a lot the pros are getting my teeth whitened but the cons is that it doesn’t taste good but it isn’t that bad it was satisfying to try I really liked it
Mary M.
Manassas, VA
I liked these but they’re weird. They taste weird and they are waxy while they’re on. Easily applied though and they make a difference. I’ll keep buying them for sure.
Maggie B.
These strips make a noticeable difference even after one use. I usually have one on while I take a shower and remove it when I get out, and I've actually gotten comments from friends and family who noticed the difference! It does leave kind of a film on my teeth if I leave it on for longer, but nothing a couple swipes of my toothbrush can't handle. Highly recommend for anyone self conscious about yellow teeth!
Elizabeth R.
Draper, UT
These work really well to whiten the teeth! But they do make your teeth pretty sensitive and I cannot do top and bottom at the same time or else I’m just in so much pain. But the sensitivity doesn’t last long
Mallory M.
Everett, WA
These are just amazing! They seriously do a great job at whitening your teeth! These ones actually stay in place too because I have found other ones will slip and slide around and are just a complete disaster. But, if I whiten my teeth for a few days in a row, I will start to notice my teeth become super sensitive, so just be aware and careful of that.
Eri D.
I highly recommend this product! Seriously guys THIS helps a ton! You can trust me lol. When I saw the commercial for this I decised to do the tissue test and was shocked to see how not white my teeth were, so I decided to go out and buy the white strips. I'm proud of the results actually 😌
Melissa B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I really love these white strips because they work wonders. After about a week of using them my teeth always look amazing and very white. The only thing I don’t love is that they leave my teeth really sensitive to hot and cold, but I naturally have sensitive teeth so that may just be me.
Carley B.
Columbia, TN
I have used this product for years. My teeth are still very white from over two years ago after using one box. Now I just use two to thee strips a year to keep my teeth from staining any more. My only issue is that they will make your teeth very sensitive. However they work amazing.
Ashley W.
Cincinnati, OH
I use these strips once every few months. I would probably use them more often if they weren’t so expensive. They absolutely work though, and I know I’m getting what I paid for. Sometimes I experience a bit of tooth sensitivity/pain while using them but it goes away quickly.
Ali F.
Wiloughby Hls, OH
Does anybody feel sensitivity with these?
Stacy r.
Long Beach , CA
Do these make your teeth sensitive ?
Katie L.
Do these really work? Have you noticed a change in color?
Ciara B.