BY CREST #26 in Teeth Whiteners

Crest 3D White’s new, unique blue light system uses the same type of light technology dentists use for our best and fastest whitening. The blue light weakens stains so that the whitening ingredient can work more effectively. The result is dramatically better whitening compared to strips alone that lasts up to 36 months.

New Crest 3D White Whitestrips with Light:

• Whitens 2x better than a professional treatment.*
  • A lightweight, disposable, handheld device that weakens stains
  • Water Resistant
  • Weakens stains so that the whitening ingredient can dramatically whiten better than strips alone
  • Uses the same enamel-safe whitening ingredient used in dentist offices
  • Is our best and fastest whitening technology at home
  • Give you results that lasts up to 36 months
  • Advanced Seal™ Technology’s no slip grip stays put. No slipping, no sliding!
  • Whitestrips are so easy to use: you can whiten while you walk, talk, work, even drink water
  • The strips mold to the shape of your teeth and come off cleanly

Pvp, Peg-8, Water, Hydrogen Peroxide, Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Saccharin

Buy on ULTA*
Lauren L.
Collegedale, TN
With the whole light craze out there, I decided to try one for myself! But I found these at walmart and didn't have to order a potentially fake one! I found these give you real results really fast! Which is what I love about them! And they're super easy to use. The lights tell you when to switch and you can do so many other things while whitening your teeth!
Brianna P.
Madisonville, TN
Using these along with my whitening toothpaste has worked wonder. I had really stained teeth from not taking proper care of them when I was younger, and drinking a lot of tea. But these have definitely brightened my smile by a few shades. Thank you so much crest!!
Escarle D.
these are the best . they work great and give results really fast , i doubted it at first but it really works . my teeth look great . i recently started using it too . i bought mine at walamrt and its all very easy to use . i would definetely buy again
Andre B.
Lake Worth
It is a bit pricey and barely made a difference in my teeth, if your teeth aren't bad off I'd seriously recommend avoiding this product since I think it's meant for bringing browned or badly yellowed teeth to be better not already pretty good teeth
Shayla R.
Hodges, SC
Absolute loveeeeeee this product!!!!! It worked so fast. I wash astonished at the results. You can get this anywhere !!!! I use it usually two times a day. And I would definitely recommend it to all of my friends.
Shelby L.
Hays, KS
Although the price was higher it was worth it for the results! I noticed a difference for being a first time user and loved it. I liked it better than the icky sticky liners. And I would def but it again.
ツ I.
Lubbock
I have not tried this but i have tried the stripes and i loved them they made my teeth look so white i heard strangers say “oh my gosh look at her teeth they are so pretty” and it make me feel good about myself i would love to try this to see how this works on me
Alyssa C.
I absolutely love teeth whiteness with the light, I feel like it really gets deep into your teeth to whiten and lasts a while. I try to whiten once a week to take away and prevent coffee stains!
Susan L.
Point, TX
I had been using trays to whiten my teeth but it is nice to just toss the strips instead of having to clean and dry my trays. I have found this system just as effective as my dentist prescribed product and this is much less expensive. Usually I use weekly in the morning. I have a 20 minute commute and that seems long enough to use the light, although other drivers may think it looks weird. Honestly I live in a rural area so I see maybe 5 cars on my trip...lol
Sheri Ann S.
Orlando, FL
I decided to try these white strips with the light after seeing some of my favorite bloggers and YouTubers use this with great results. It without a doubt does whiten your teeth. The only reason it's not my favorite is because my teeth are incredibly sensitive after using the light, something that doesn't happen with regular white strips. I wasn't expecting it so it caught me off guard how sensitive they were for a few days. It did seem to lessen though after using it a few more times.
Alyy M.
Toa baja , PR
Work great or nat ?
Lolou E.
Gharbia, Egypt
Is it worth buying? And how often should I use this?
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC
How much does this cost? Does it leave your teeth really white?
Paige M.
Philadelphia, PA
I'm looking for a good teeth whitener for sensitive teeth how is this one
I have really been wanting to whiten my teeth but I'm not sure which one to choose that will be perfect and not damage my teeth! Hopefully one that has quick results?