Rori L.
ogden, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have used these whitening strips on my teeth and I would say that they do not work as well as other brands that I have bought. i would reccomend [product:opalescence-go-15%]
Samantha S.
Fernandina, FL
I really with that I had a good review for these, but sadly I don't. Firstly, they made my teeth hurt, which I've heard as a common complaint with these; secondly, I didn't notice a difference enough for the cost. Third, they didn't really fit well, I could feel them sliding around. If I could, I would give them either no stars or half of one, so not worth it.
Mae G.
San Antonio, TX
I loved these! They worked as they said they would! I used these just before my wedding and I loved the way my teeth turned out... they turned out so white and nice for my pictures. I never had such a white smile. I was very pleased with these strips and will purchase again if I need to.
Sandy E.
El Paso, TX
I didn't notice a huge difference; I used the whitestrips for about a month. However, I did get compliments from my friends saying my teeth looked pretty white :)
Cenobia M.
Grand Blanc, MI
These always work great for when I need to touchen up my teeth. I like that the strips stick to my teeth, and I don't have to worry about them.
Loni  C.
Poland, OH
I've tried these but I can never seem to get them to stay on my teeth long enough... maybe I'm not doing it right, but it's a no go for me
Jamie H.
Fairport, NY
I wanted to like these more but as others noted they are difficult to keep on teeth. I also noticed more sensitivity when I used these.
Tina N.
Salt Lake City, UT
These whitestrips definitely work as long as you use them religiously. I've noticed a big difference just after a week of using it.
Lujan F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It's really work
This is so useful , my teeth got whiter in only 2 weeks , and it's not hurt or anything
Giselle S.
I love using these teeth whitening strips because they go on so smoothly onto my teeth