BY CREST

Noticeably White Whitestrips give you visibly whiter teeth in just days. With the same enamel-safe, whitening ingredient that dentists use, you get whitening from a trusted brand at an affordable price.

• I have difficulty getting these strips to stay for the fu...4 Answers
  • I have tried so many different things to whiten my teeth....2 Answers
  • How is this for sensitive teeth and will it cause damage ...1 Answers
Darla D.
Modesto
These original Whitestrips work just as well for whitening as the others, in my opinion. The only difference being there isn't the adhesive to hold them to your teeth.  This is my choice for white strips.
Kristen N.
Parma, OH
I  believe this is the cheaper Crest white Strip option, and after trying all of their options over the years (from most expensive to this one), I  generally choose this one, as the price point is more affordable, and I   don't see the more expensive ones working that much better to pay extra.  I use these throughout the week/month when I feel like I need it.  I generally don't do the way of using them everyday to whiten.  My teeth are pretty white, and since I  use these often, that is not a need.  I  use them when I feel like I've been drinking a lot of coffee or red wine and regular brushing just isn't making the cut.  I    will also use the day of a big presentation or the evening of an event or date night.  I've only used Crest.  I've been using these since they came out when I    was 14, and I'm 33 now.  Great product I    stand by!
Teryn P.
Chesapeake
These strips are very thin, which after trying a store brand strip, was refreshing. They did whiten my teeth, but not to a point that was similar to something I could have a professional do. My teeth are very healthy, never touched by a cavity or filling, and I don't drink coffee or dark beverages that would heavily stain. Nonetheless, it only lightened about two shades. I notice it because, well, they are my teeth but nobody else I have been with have commented on them being any whiter. The taste was a little weird but I know it wasn't meant to taste fresh and they did tend to slip around a little. I would say if you want a little whitening that's natural and not too fake looking this would be good, but it won't pass that "tissue test" they always advertise in commercials.
Shelley B.
Rancho Cucamonga
I use these several times a week. As a coffee drinker I need to keep my teeth from getting stained. They work very well. My teeth look professionally done and I get compliments all the time. I highly recommend if you want a sparkling white smile!
Sara's i.
Purchased at: Target
Honestly amazing for the price. Got this for less than $20. It is Crest, great brand, money back guarantee if you do not see results. I personally used it for a week+ and honestly saw a good difference. I am not saying a huge massive 4 shades one. But like a shade or 2 brighter.
Mikala M.
Nacogdoches, TX
I have fairly white teeth already, but these are effective enough to make a difference. I use these maybe 1-2 times a year in addition to whitening tooth paste. These strips are GREAT for getting out deep stains like coffee or wine.
Bethany S.
Saint Leonard, MD
I have noticed a difference for my teeth, which is great! I also like how they aren't bulky. However, since they aren't bulky, the strips tend to slip off of my teeth. A LOT. Which is annoying and a slimy mess
Sandy H.
Frankton
I’m not sure how to rate this product. There isn’t really a taste to the gel which I like. The top one stays on well but the bottom one slides around everywhere. I haven’t noticed much of a difference after a few times but I’m going to keep trying in hopes that I start to see a difference. These are also so expensive it’s stupid. I really don’t understand why they charge so much
Nicole B.
Woolwich , NJ
This product is affordable, convenient, and mostly effective. I recommend this to anyone looking for a quality at-home whitening kit at a cost that won't break the bank. In just 10 strips I saw a significant difference in the shade of my teeth. I have been insecure about the color of my teeth forever and am happy to have found this solution.
QUEEN L.
Not a fan of these whitening strips. They have no grip and tend to slide all over your teeth. The upper strip is significantly larger than the bottom one. Plus it is extremely hard to get the strip into deep crevices between tight teeth. I'm almost finished with the box and have not noticed a difference in teeth coloration.
Melissa V.
I have difficulty getting these strips to stay for the full half hour on my lower teeth. My mouth gets really watery and they end up falling out. Any suggestions?
kylee p.
Do you have to use them every single day. ?
Mallissa F.
I have tried so many different things to whiten my teeth. Does this really work and how soon did you notice a difference?
Sarah P.
Parrish, FL
How does this compare to 5 min white that's in the tray? Is it the same or better results? This is more expensive.
Danielle C.
Carrboro, NC
How effective are these and how does it compare to other brands? Any issues with sensitivity?