BY CREST

To keep your smile brilliantly white, just use Crest 3D White Monthly Whitening Boost for one hour once a month. These strips provide the boost you need to keep your smile radiant all year long.

Crest 3D White Monthly Whitening Boost Whitestrips:

• Give your white smile a monthly boost between teeth whitening treatments
  • Can be used once a month for 1 hour to give you noticeable whitening after just one strip
  • Use the same enamel-safe whitening agent that dentists use
  • Advanced Seal™ Technology’s no slip grip stays put. No slipping, no sliding!
  • Whitestrips are so easy to use: you can whiten while you walk, talk, work, even drink water
  • The strips mold to the shape of your teeth and come off cleanly

Pvp, Peg-8, Water, Hydrogen Peroxide, Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Saccharin

• Does anyone think this works really well? I want to buy t...1 Answers
  • I just had a couple cavities filled and want to get back ...1 Answers
  • Do these make your teeth look splotchy?1 Answers
Bobbi M.
Smithland
If you use these strips as directed they really whiten your teeth. They are expensive but they work very well. The only draw back is you must keep using them in order for your teeth to remain white. I have some in my bathroom right now, and they do not make your teeth sensitive.
Emily N.
New Egypt , NJ
These really work. they’re expensive but they get the job done. they only take 30 minutes and a lot come in a pack. i use them for special occasions because if I use them too often, they make me teeth really sensitive.
Meighan T.
North Little Rock
Between whitening treatments I use the whitening boost kit. It maintains my whiteness on my teeth but isn't as hard on your teeth as the other products (1-hour, 30 min glamorous, etc.) Even if you already have white teeth, this will help boost the whiteness and keep it white through out your brushing and/or treatments.
Kayla S.
Lebanon
I use Crest whitening strips daily until I reach the whiteness I'm wanting. I was skeptical on using this product for to everyone saying the taste was awful. I didn't even notice a taste also I had heard it will hurt and is painful for sensitive teeth which I also found to not be true due to have extremely sensitive teeth.
Natalie G.
Philadelphia, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
I was surprised when my dentist recommended these because I always thought whitening strips were “bad”. I decided to give them a try and I was very pleased with the results. I even took before and after pictures to compare the differences, and there was definitely a noticeable difference after just one box.
Alejandra P.
Stockton, CA
I have used this for over a year now & I have a noticeable whiter smile! My dentist recommended as a dupe for clinic whitening treatments said it has the same ingredients as the one they use! I have bought this 2 already and I plan on continuing to do so! Really recommend for a whiter smile on a budget!
Asma B.
When I consistently use this product, I do notice a brightener effect but it is not very dramatic to where I feel like I need to repurchase immediately. Would I repurchase eventually? Yeah, when I see it go on sale or have some extra cash laying around, not a necessary part of my routine though.
Ashley O.
Papillion
I was unable to continue to use this for a a full month. The product make me teeth very sensitive to the point where anything hot or cold was very painful. I did not even notice a difference in the whiteness over the first 3 weeks. For the cost and effectiveness, I would not really recommend it.
hailey c.
Hammonton
these work so well! I use them before special events and it really works! it’s amazing! I usually use them 3 days a week, every other day. the only down side is if you use them to constant, it can make your teeth sensitive. that’s why you should spread out the use and you’ll have no problem!
Barbara M.
Langhorne, PA
Crest white strips are literally the greatest things on earth. My teeth have never been so white from any product that I’ve used ever. I love that they have non slip grips and the always stay put on my teeth. I recommend crest white strips to literally everyone if they’ve never tried them.
sarah b.
Toledo, OR
Have you ever had issues with your teeth feeling sensitive after use?
Chloe B.
Wauwatosa, WI
Does this cause teeth sensitivity after multiple uses?
Jakia H.
Greeleyville , SC
Are these as good as people say?
Brooke C.
Bedford, IA
Do these make your teeth look splotchy?
Marian M.
cypress
Does anyone think this works really well? I want to buy terth whitening products but only if it is really worth it.

Amazon