BY CREST #9 in Teeth Whiteners

If you have teeth that are sensitive to teeth whitening but still want to achieve a whiter, brighter smile, try Crest 3D White Gentle Routine Whitestrips. Using enamel-safe treatments, Gentle Routine gradually whitens beneath the surface of the enamel, and are easy on your teeth.

Crest 3D White Gentle Routine Whitestrips:

• Are specially formulated for teeth that are sensitive to teeth whitening products
  • Gently remove years of stains for a whiter smile
  • Provide a comfortable at-home teeth whitening experience
  • Use the same enamel-safe whitening agent that dentists use
  • Advanced Seal™ Technology’s no slip grip stays put. No slipping, no sliding!
  • Whitestrips are so easy to use: you can whiten while you walk, talk, work, even drink water
  • The strips mold to the shape of your teeth and come off cleanly

Pvp, Water, Peg-8, Acrylates Copolymer, Hydrogen Peroxide, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Saccharin

Stacie K.
Perfect whitening treatment for those with sensitive teeth. Doesn't hurt at all, after useing you can see the difference in the whiteness of your teeth. I do recommend brushing after removing the strips and using crest 3d white toothpaste in-between treatmenta
Sarah S.
These strips are fantastic! They don’t make my sensitive teeth hurt like some of the other strength whitestrips do, but still get the job done. I have tried other whitestrips, but always come back to these. They are just as effective as the other strips too!
Vianney J.
El Paso, TX
After destroying my teeth with the 1Hour Express line of these strips I thought I could no longer use whitening strips, that is when I found these. These white strips are really amazing and my Holy Grail in whitening. I always get compliments on my sparkling smile and I owe it all to these babies. They are super gentle and super effective. I use them for half the time you are supposed to wear them due to my teeth sensitivity and they still leave my teeth radiant white. Highly recommend!!!
Linda Z.
These are the best whitening products I have found. I have tried the ones with the trays as well as other pens that are really popular amongst youtubers. Those never worked for me. The only reason why I did not give this product five stars is because it still causes a little bit of sensitivity. That, however, I think is inevitable. But with these strips, you only leave them on for about 5 minutes. You can do longer or shorter depending on how much you can handle.
Ashley A.
These whitening strips are so good on sensitive teeth. All other strips seem to hurt my teeth but these have never done so. After leaving them on for 30 minutes my teeth always look whiter. The price is a little steep but not too bad.
Theresa D.
Charlotte, NC
I've never had an issue, works great and does a great job. It did make my teeth sore but that's to be expected. I would and have recommended this to friends and family. My family loves it. Just keep in mind minor tooth sensitivity that will follow for most people.
Katelynn S.
Punxsutawney , PA
These are not gentle at all, at least for my sensitive teeth. I was able to use these strips for a couple of nights without pain, but in the end it wasn't worth it to me. I would much rather use other whitening products rather than risk making my teeth more sensitive. Maybe this product would be more ideal for people without sensitivity to prevent future sensitivity.
Sarah N.
These leave your mouth feeling minty refreshed and super super clean. They are so easy to apply and take off. They are definitely more effective than toothpaste. Although they are on the pricier side, they are cheaper than going to get a cleaning or whitening therapy. They work very well and I would recommend them to everyone.
Andrea D.
Wilmington, DE
I LOVE these white strips! I have used other crest whitening strips before and they are too harsh on my teeth. They are so gentle and they whiten very well. I will keep purchasing
Ashley S.
South Bend, IN
I purchased the gentle strips after my teeth developed sensitivity. I needed to whiten but was worried about it hurting. I used these and although the results aren't as dramatic after 1 strip, I can use strips every day in a row like you're supposed to without them hurting! It is great, I will be sticking with these!!
Melissa B.
Been thinking about teeth whitening, but have very sensitive teeth. Is this really a gentler way to whiten at home?
Margarita T.
Hi. I have been eyeing this for quite a long time now and I did heard good reviews about it. But that does it really make your teeth sensitive? And how long or how many times do you have to do it to see visible results? Thank you!
Lana B.
Hey I'm 16 years old and I have never whitning my teeth, but I also have very yellow teeth. So I'm wondering if this is a right product for me and how strong is the whitening effect. :)
Amanda L.
Soooo, I've always had an annoying yellow shade on my teeth, do these legit work? And even though it's good for sensitive teeth, is it true? Has anyone had any problems at all? Or recommend anything? Thank you! <3
Lana B.
Hey, I have never whitening my teeth and I have really yellow teeth. So I'm wondering how strong is the whitening effect and if it's true that they doesn't stay really long at your teeth. And also if it's appropriate for teens? :)

back