BY CREST #5 in Teeth Whiteners

If you have teeth that are sensitive to teeth whitening but still want to achieve a whiter, brighter smile, try Crest 3D White Gentle Routine Whitestrips. Using enamel-safe treatments, Gentle Routine gradually whitens beneath the surface of the enamel, and are easy on your teeth.

Crest 3D White Gentle Routine Whitestrips:

• Are specially formulated for teeth that are sensitive to teeth whitening products
  • Gently remove years of stains for a whiter smile
  • Provide a comfortable at-home teeth whitening experience
  • Use the same enamel-safe whitening agent that dentists use
  • Advanced Seal™ Technology’s no slip grip stays put. No slipping, no sliding!
  • Whitestrips are so easy to use: you can whiten while you walk, talk, work, even drink water
  • The strips mold to the shape of your teeth and come off cleanly

Pvp, Water, Peg-8, Acrylates Copolymer, Hydrogen Peroxide, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Saccharin

Ashirleygirl A.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is by far the most reasonably priced kit, available at any pharmacy or retail store, a trusted brand . The power of the seal when putting them on . Nice tight grip definitely know that they will stay on . I don’t really notice a scent . I’m sure they may be others but these work . Turn back time on your teeth .
Sarah S.
These strips are fantastic! They don’t make my sensitive teeth hurt like some of the other strength whitestrips do, but still get the job done. I have tried other whitestrips, but always come back to these. They are just as effective as the other strips too!
Vianney J.
El Paso, TX
After destroying my teeth with the 1Hour Express line of these strips I thought I could no longer use whitening strips, that is when I found these. These white strips are really amazing and my Holy Grail in whitening. I always get compliments on my sparkling smile and I owe it all to these babies. They are super gentle and super effective. I use them for half the time you are supposed to wear them due to my teeth sensitivity and they still leave my teeth radiant white. Highly recommend!!!
Ashley A.
These whitening strips are so good on sensitive teeth. All other strips seem to hurt my teeth but these have never done so. After leaving them on for 30 minutes my teeth always look whiter. The price is a little steep but not too bad.
Haley S.
Milford, CT
I have been using Crest white strips since 2010. I initially used them to whiten all of my teeth and then realized I had whitened my teeth to wear they didn't match my crowns anymore. Years later, after new crowns, I know use them once a year to maintain my white vibrant smile and remove color associated with wine and coffee. They are super simple to apply and easy to wear. I would recommend this to anyone that is looking for at home whitening.
Kourtney W.
Dorr
Purchased at: Target
I have very sensitive teeth, and my teeth get yellow very very fast! I started buying these almost a year ago and will continue using them! They are pretty expensive but they come with several in the package as well!
Ashley S.
Sacramento, CA
Purchased at: Target
My absolute favorite whitestrips of all time! I don’t normally have sensitive teeth but whitestrips seem to make my teeth super sensitive EXCEPT for this one specific gentle routine. I think the strips say to use them for a short time, maybe like 10 minutes, but I tested out actually leaving them in for 30-45 minutes and found that they made more of a difference than the suggested time does but still don’t leave my teeth hurting at all
Sarah N.
caldwell
These leave your mouth feeling minty refreshed and super super clean. They are so easy to apply and take off. They are definitely more effective than toothpaste. Although they are on the pricier side, they are cheaper than going to get a cleaning or whitening therapy. They work very well and I would recommend them to everyone.
Andrea D.
Wilmington, DE
I LOVE these white strips! I have used other crest whitening strips before and they are too harsh on my teeth. They are so gentle and they whiten very well. I will keep purchasing
Ida p.
Salem
Purchased at: Target
These whiten just as well as the other versions. I do not think that there is a difference with the regular and the gentle. I still feel sensitivity after using the gentle one.
Melissa B.
Been thinking about teeth whitening, but have very sensitive teeth. Is this really a gentler way to whiten at home?
Karial P.
Do they make your teeth sensitive like most whiteners?
ᗷᖇOOKᒪYᑎ ᒪ.
Latchford, ON
I’ve never used whitening strips before but I have always been interested! How effective are these ? And how do you use them?
Jamie N.
Athens, WI
My teeth are very sensitive to whitening products. Does this product live up to its "Gentle" description?
Maria L.
Whittier, CA
My teeth are sensitive will this be effective for me?