Amanda W.

Okay..My main concern if I try these..Will I have to continue to purchase them? After stopping use, do your teeth eventually go back to the shade they were even when brushing and taking care of your teeth? There are other brands that tend to do that, that only work when you're actually using them. Can I purchase this one time, get my results, then keep my results by brushing regularly?

Marie C.
Marie C.
DENVER, CO
1 year, 5 months ago
If you eat and drink things that stain, your teeth will re-stain. However, my discoloration comes more from genetics and they have never gone back to being as yellow as they wete before I ever did whitening. I would pair them with a whitening tooth paste for lasting results.
Angelia A.
Angelia A.
Barryville, NY
1 year, 7 months ago
I use this product and love them, they work great and fast however just like most whitening strips and products after you stop using them for a while eventually your teeth will start getting stained again although if you avoid drinks and foods that don't stain your teeth fast you could make going with out these longer 😉 (it's a little trick I've learned)
Abby I.
Abby I.
1 year, 7 months ago
Your teeth will eventually go back to their original color after some time has passed, even while brushing regularly; especially if you drink coffee/soda. Even with "permanent" whitening, people tend to have to go back to get their teeth whitened every one in a while.