Lauren K.

I've tried crest white strips before and I've seen a small difference. But I'm looking for more of a big difference.... does anyone know of some really good teeth whitening products and systems that work very very well but are also cheap? I don't wanna break the bank while whitening my teeth. I want a real good white. Not just a shade lighter but a real result.

Marie C.
Marie C.
DENVER, CO
1 year, 3 months ago
I think whitening tooth paste helps a lot too, which surprised me!
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
1 year, 5 months ago
I've had a really good experience with activated charcoal. I bought a bag on Amazon and I sprinkle it on my toothpaste on the brush every morning. I have sensitive teeth and it's amazing for that too! The stuff I found is called by Moody Zook- raw activated charcoal powder. Just be careful because it can be messy. Hope this helps!