BY CREST #69 in Teeth Whiteners

Helps Remove Tough Coffee, Wine, Smoking Related Teeth Stains for a Whiter Smile Promotes Visibly Whiter Teeth 2 Apply Once a Day for 30 Minutes 3 Uses the Same Enamel-Safe Teeth Whitening Ingredients Dentists Use 4 A Comfortable at Home Teeth Whitening Experience Promotes visibly whiter teeth in just 30 minutes a day. Can you spare just 30 minutes a day to reverse years of staining? Of course you can. Crest 3D White Whitestrips Classic Vivid makes it easy to help whiten teeth and reveal a brighter smile. Using the same enamel-safe whitening agent as dentists use, your smile will be restored to its former glory. Includes: 12 - Teeth Whitening Strip Treatments Each with 1 Upper 1 Lower Strip see more...

• My teeth are super sensitive, but i really would like a whiter sm...2 Answers
  • Does this really work ? Does this make your teeth/gums sensitive ...2 Answers
  • I have been looking for a teeth whitening kit to start using and ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Rawda K.
Dearborn Hts, MI
With so many different whitening products and brands out in the market these days, it can be a little confusing as to what products and brands to choose and go for, and although I have tried other brands, I always find myself coming back to Crest whitening strips. They just work for me. I'm use to using them now and i really do see results each time I use them. I will eventually upload a photo with my results after i use them just a couple more times again because it has been a while since I used them because i have been super busy moving with my two little kids all alone. Great product. Great results always though.
Allison V.
Tyler, TX
My mom has used these in the past and that is why I decided to buy these. They worked great for her and for me as well! They are easy to use and kind of give you a strange feeling at first but once you get used to them it A ok! I have sensitive teeth and the first time I used them they did hurt a little, but the second time around my teeth did just fine. Plus it's normal for them to hurt. Just read the instructions on things you should be aware of when using them like discomfort and things like that.
Hannah B.
I used a couple boxes of the Classic Vivid Whitestrips several years ago after I had my braces removed. They did wonders for the yellow stains I had. The whiteness, although it has faded a bit over time, has remained overall! I have only had to complete the treatment one other time in order to get satisfactory results.
Nancy G.
You will literally get white teeth regardless of how long it takes! I tried these out for about a month and there was huge difference. I also didn't get any sensitivity issues from it. The price point may seem a little bit high, but think about it like a treatment that you're investing it because it's super worth it.
Caitlin C.
This whitening kit definitely does the trick! You'll notice a difference within a week of using this. I've purchased this product a number of times. The only con to this is it makes my teeth sensitive and also burns my gums when the whitening gel gets on them. They are a little pricey but get the job done.
Amanda K.
Orlando, FL
I drink a lot of coffee so my teeth get yellow easily. I bought these because they are cheap compared to other whitening products. If used consistently you will see a small improvement, but they are not the most effective. Talk to your dentist about teeth whitening.
Katy M.
For the messiness, taste and overall the EXPENSE I would give them 2 stars. I did not get the results I should have (yes, I followed directions to a T) And was angry that I wasted my money. I noticed slight difference but nobody was saying, "wow, your teeth are so white!" Which really sucked, especially for someone who quit smoking after ten years.
Yvonne H.
Austin, TX
I had only used one of the strips, but it did seem to already start making a small difference. It made my gums a tad more sensitive, which was mentioned on the box, and it did make my lips extremely dry during the process. However, after I took the strip off, my teeth felt like they were already changing! I hope to see more progress.
Raphaela T.
These actually do whiten your teeth, but they lost a star because they also whiten my gums slightly, only temporarily though. Also do you make your teeth insanely sensitive, the next day my teeth are super sensitive to almost everything. They are pricey and I usually only purchased them whenever I can get a good deal on them. Or use them from time to time definitely not religiously though I feel like my teeth would be put through hell if I did so.
lex r.
Oxford, MS
I find these whitening strips work pretty well for the price point, but they hurt my teeth very badly. I will wake up the next morning with my teeth in a lot of pain. Sometimes this pain is worth having white teeth, but if you have very sensitive teeth I would not recommend these. They are very easy to use and do not slip and slide around on my teeth
Christian B.
West Monroe, LA
Does this make your teeth really senitive?
Olivia C.
Do these whitening strips take the enamel off of the teeth?
rhonda l.
lacombe, LA
Who long will it take before I see results
Krystal W.
Turlock, CA
I've been trying to whiten my teeth for a couple weeks now using home remedies but do these actually work?
Lois T.
Buffalo, NY
Is the product uncomfortable when you place it on the teeth?