BY CREST #26 in Teeth Whiteners

Get visibly whiter teeth in just 30 minutes a day! Crest 3D White Classic Vivid Whitestrips are clinically proven to whiten teeth, and are perfect for those new to teeth whitening. These enamel-safe whitening strips give you visibly whiter teeth with noticeable results in just 10 days

Crest 3D White Classic Vivid Whitestrips:

• Deliver visibly whiter teeth, with full results in 10 days
  • Remove tough coffee, wine, and smoking-related teeth stains for a whiter smile
  • Provide a comfortable at-home teeth whitening experience
  • Use the same enamel-safe whitening agent that dentists use
  • Advanced Seal™ Technology’s no slip grip stays put. No slipping, no sliding!
  • The strips mold to the shape of your teeth and come off cleanly

Pvp, Peg-8, Water, Hydrogen Peroxide, Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Saccharin

Lauren C.
Arlington Hts , OH
I'm super impressed with these. I'm a smoker and a coffee drinker and this year i noticed that my teeth just aren't as white as i'd like them to be. I was already using the toothpaste from this line so i thought i'd give these a try. I've used 3 of these and can already see a significant difference and they haven't made my (usually sensitive) teeth or gums hurt. A little pricey but - work well!
Jaydin J.
This is a good product and I feel is it that these work but it takes more time. You’re probably gonna need to buy more than one box for your teeth become fully white. But they are pretty easy to use. They aren’t that expensive and I believe you get 20 strips in total. They foam in your mouth but you have to leave them in for 30 minutes or more.
Lauren R.
Lower Burrell
I wanted to get my teeth in tip-top shape for my wedding day, and that meant getting them a little bit brighter and whiter. I inquired at the dentist's office about whitening options, and the prices were more than I could stomach (hundreds of dollars). My husband bought me Crest 3D white strips, and I fell in love. They're easy to use and the price is manageable. You just pop the strips on, one for the top and one for the bottom, and let them set on your teeth for a half hour. I did them every other day for two weeks and my teeth were so white and pretty for my wedding day. Definitely recommend!
Kelsey A.
Sweeny, TX
I have used these for years and I like them. They whiten my teeth and are a lot more affordable than going to the dentist. They are easy to use and only take thirty minutes to do their job. I would recommend these to anyone looking for a quick whitening.
Eden M.
Baltimore
I am absolutely obsessed with this product! I have pretty sensitive teeth so I was so nervous to try it but it actually didn’t make my teeth any more sensitive and did an AMAZING job at whitening them in only 10 uses! For a drugstore product this is life changing!! I added before and after pictures to show my results :)
Jenna S.
wadsworth
It works don't get me wrong. But it isn't worth it in my opinion. They taste terrible and make my teeth very sensitive! Eating, drinking, and something as simple as cold air during the winter hurt my teeth so bad to the point where I now refuse to buy them. Currently looking for a better alternative.
Morgan H.
Dickinson, ND
The only reason I'm eating this so low is because my teeth are very sensitive, too sensitive for whitening strips. I tried these once and had to take it off a lot sooner because it hurt so badly. I'm sure my teeth would do this with any kind of whitening strips and I would have liked it if my teeth weren't so sensitive, I do hear many good things abouy this product but I don't recommend it if you have sensitive teeth
Kendra G.
Ridgefield
I was recommended these by my dentist because my teeth were yellow and he said that some people just have teeth that are more yellow than others but not necessarily dirty. I gave these a try and OMG they work so well! I use a strip every few months or so or before an event that way my teeth have a break. I’ve definitely noticed a huge difference over the past few years and am so happy with the results! It definitely takes a few times until you can really start seeing a difference but it’s worth the wait! No need to spend crazy money on fancy strips or treatments if you use these!
Caty H.
Orlando
I saw an obvious difference every single time I used these strips on my teeth. However, the bottom strips slid off very easily, so my top teeth are now whiter than my bottom. Do not use if you have sensitive gums, I did and it made them burn and bleed, but they were effective!
Christian B.
West Monroe, LA
Does this make your teeth really senitive?
Olivia C.
Do these whitening strips take the enamel off of the teeth?
Krystal W.
Turlock, Ca
I've been trying to whiten my teeth for a couple weeks now using home remedies but do these actually work?
rhonda l.
lacombe, LA
Who long will it take before I see results
Lois T.
Buffalo, NY
Is the product uncomfortable when you place it on the teeth?