BY CREST #14 in Teeth Whiteners

Get visibly whiter teeth in just 30 minutes a day! Crest 3D White Classic Vivid Whitestrips are clinically proven to whiten teeth, and are perfect for those new to teeth whitening. These enamel-safe whitening strips give you visibly whiter teeth with noticeable results in just 10 days

Crest 3D White Classic Vivid Whitestrips:

• Deliver visibly whiter teeth, with full results in 10 days
  • Remove tough coffee, wine, and smoking-related teeth stains for a whiter smile
  • Provide a comfortable at-home teeth whitening experience
  • Use the same enamel-safe whitening agent that dentists use
  • Advanced Seal™ Technology’s no slip grip stays put. No slipping, no sliding!
  • The strips mold to the shape of your teeth and come off cleanly

Pvp, Peg-8, Water, Hydrogen Peroxide, Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Saccharin

• Crest Whitestrips?? I just bought the 10-day classic vivid treatm...1 Answers
  • How often should you use these? The package says use no more than...2 Answers
Brenda B.
I haven't used whitening strips in over 5 years when they didn't have this no slip feature and slid all over the place and tasted disgusting. I was amazed by how sticky it was, I literally had to peel it off my teeth! This was the cheapest one out of all of their whitening strips so I was worried it wouldn't perform as well, but I saw results after the first use. Overall very satisfied!
Katie B.
Henryville , IN
Omg these are great!!!! The last time I tried to do whitening strips I don’t think I even finished the box because they tasted nasty and I had to hold absolutely still or they would come off my teeth! These dont do that! There is almost no taste while they are on, and they adhere to your teeth and do not move. They are a little hard to get off, but it’s not a big deal. I have only used about 4 of them, and even missed a couple days, and my teeth are multiple shades whiter!!! Love these!
caitlin m.
Chicago , IL
These are super easy to use and comfortable to wear, and they really work. My only complaint is that I have somewhat sensitive teeth and after the second or third day, my teeth are really hurting from these. Nonetheless, they do deliver results and it’s much easier to whiten at home with these than go to the dentist.
Ruth H.
Ringwood, NJ
First off, I LOVE this product. I truly can see results after only a few times using these so I'm looking forward to getting my pearly whites to the shade I want! The only thing is that my gums were sensitive after I used them two days in a row, so I'd recommend using them every other day to avoid minor side effects.
Lauren B.
Troy, MI
i think this product is really great. My boyfriend and I just used the 30 minute strips and saw results after just one use. I have super sensitive teeth so i tend not to use whitening products as often as directed but in just 30 minutes, these whitestrips gave us both a noticeable difference!
Darci L.
I love this particular package because it is inexpensive, only 10 treatments, and has never caused any tooth sensitivity. I have used these whitening strips on and off for months and have especially noticed a difference when I'm also using Crest toothpaste and Crest mouthwash.
Nicole D.
Broadview Hts, OH
I’ve been an avid user of this product for YEARS. I’m a daily coffee drinker and if it weren’t for these, I think my teeth would be far less white & bright than the are. I buy a box about 3 times a year. Nothing else that I’ve tried has made much of a difference. This is my go-to.
Shauna A.
Davenport , FL
I’ve been using these for a while now and really like the product. I only use them once a week or as needed. I do find that sometimes my teeth are more sensitive the day after, so I will leave them on less time. Overall they do a pretty good job of bringing back that white smile.
Christine T.
Olympia
I was having trouble with yellowing due to coffee consumption. I used this product and with in a week you could see a visible difference. I will only use this product. It has really helped with my self esteem as far as showing my teeth when smiling. I love it
Jamie C.
This product worked but it made my teeth slightly sensitive when I was using it. I would use less time than instructed or use it less often. Still there was a difference in my teeth so I would still recommend it to those who want to try it.
Christine H.
How often should you use these? The package says use no more than 2 kits per year. Would I switch to the monthly whitening boost? Has anyone done this?
Amber S.
Crest Whitestrips?? I just bought the 10-day classic vivid treatment. No results yet, minus sensitive teeth, but tonight will only be #3. How do they work? Reviews made it seem like they should start showing whiter results instantly. Crest 3D White Whitestrips Classic Vivid Teeth Whitening Kit