BY CREST #6 in Teeth Whiteners

Get visibly whiter teeth in just 30 minutes a day! Crest 3D White Classic Vivid Whitestrips are clinically proven to whiten teeth, and are perfect for those new to teeth whitening. These enamel-safe whitening strips give you visibly whiter teeth with noticeable results in just 10 days

Crest 3D White Classic Vivid Whitestrips:

• Deliver visibly whiter teeth, with full results in 10 days
  • Remove tough coffee, wine, and smoking-related teeth stains for a whiter smile
  • Provide a comfortable at-home teeth whitening experience
  • Use the same enamel-safe whitening agent that dentists use
  • Advanced Seal™ Technology’s no slip grip stays put. No slipping, no sliding!
  • The strips mold to the shape of your teeth and come off cleanly

Pvp, Peg-8, Water, Hydrogen Peroxide, Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Saccharin

Amanda B.
Chandler, AZ
I have a friend who is a dental assistant and has insanely white teeth so she is the first person I went to when looking for advice for a teeth whitener. Without hesitation - she told me to pick these up. They are a great price and I have definitely seen an improvement in the whiteness of my teeth - but not life changing. I have sensitive teeth and I only had a problem when using them too close in time to brushing my teeth so be aware of that!
Lauren C.
Arlington Hts, OH
I'm super impressed with these. I'm a smoker and a coffee drinker and this year i noticed that my teeth just aren't as white as i'd like them to be. I was already using the toothpaste from this line so i thought i'd give these a try. I've used 3 of these and can already see a significant difference and they haven't made my (usually sensitive) teeth or gums hurt. A little pricey but - work well!
Jaydin J.
This is a good product and I feel is it that these work but it takes more time. You’re probably gonna need to buy more than one box for your teeth become fully white. But they are pretty easy to use. They aren’t that expensive and I believe you get 20 strips in total. They foam in your mouth but you have to leave them in for 30 minutes or more.
Morgan H.
Dickinson, ND
The only reason I'm eating this so low is because my teeth are very sensitive, too sensitive for whitening strips. I tried these once and had to take it off a lot sooner because it hurt so badly. I'm sure my teeth would do this with any kind of whitening strips and I would have liked it if my teeth weren't so sensitive, I do hear many good things abouy this product but I don't recommend it if you have sensitive teeth
Amanda W.
Lakeland, FL
Purchased at: Walgreens
They claim "no slip" but these definitely slipped around on my teeth. It tasted very gross when the product got on my tongue and I'm pretty sure I went numb in some areas. It did whiten my teeth very well, but I would but the Professional strips at that outrageous price just to avoid the slippage.
Kendra G.
Ridgefield, CT
I was recommended these by my dentist because my teeth were yellow and he said that some people just have teeth that are more yellow than others but not necessarily dirty. I gave these a try and OMG they work so well! I use a strip every few months or so or before an event that way my teeth have a break. I’ve definitely noticed a huge difference over the past few years and am so happy with the results! It definitely takes a few times until you can really start seeing a difference but it’s worth the wait! No need to spend crazy money on fancy strips or treatments if you use these!
Taylor B.
South Vienna
Purchased at: Walgreens
Been using this product for about a week now, I really do see amazing results! The only con I can think of is that it does increase teeth sensitivity! When I can feel that it’s making my teeth sensitive I take a 1-2 day break and use the product again after that and it no longer caused me any sensitivity. My husband could tell a different in one use!! I put the white strips on and pop my retainer over top for easier use.
Darlene R.
Brimley, MI
The strips were so slippery that they wouldn’t stay in place and they made my teeth hurt so much I had to take take them off. They did not whiten my teeth. But I didn’t leave it on for the full time.
Rosie D.
I like these the most compared to all the other whitening strips out there. It does take longer to get whiter teeth but because it's a gradual process my teeth aren't as sensitive, the best thing you can ask for when whitening your teeth. I have tried something similar but an off brand and it doesn't compare to this. It is a bit expensive but well worth the money. If you take care of your teeth properly after whitening them with this, it will last you well over a year. (Note: I don't smoke and I don't drink coffee often)
Eden M.
Baltimore
I am absolutely obsessed with this product! I have pretty sensitive teeth so I was so nervous to try it but it actually didn’t make my teeth any more sensitive and did an AMAZING job at whitening them in only 10 uses! For a drugstore product this is life changing!! I added before and after pictures to show my results (the cover picture is after).
Christian B.
West Monroe, LA
Does this make your teeth really senitive?
Olivia C.
Do these whitening strips take the enamel off of the teeth?
Krystal W.
Turlock, Ca
I've been trying to whiten my teeth for a couple weeks now using home remedies but do these actually work?
rhonda l.
lacombe, LA
Who long will it take before I see results
Emily L.
Milwaukee, WI
I've heard that less expensive teeth whitening strips don't work as well as crest (more expensive- better results). Can others confirm this? Is there an alternative that you believe shows results and has less of an impact on the wallet? Thanks!