BY CREST #41 in Teeth Whiteners

Helps remove years of teeth stains for a brilliantly whiter smile.  Crest® 3D White Luxe Whitestrips® Professional Effects are like an eraser for your teeth.  Helps remove your teeth stains in just 30 minutes a day.  Their no slip grip means the strips stay put until you take them off, allowing you to talk and even drink water while whitening your teeth.  Helping you achieve professional-level teeth whitening results without the professional price tag.

• Removes 14 years of teeth stains for a whiter smile
  • Delivers professional-level teeth whitening results
  • Advanced Seal Technology's no slip grip stays put so you can talk and drink water while whitening teeth
  • The strip molds to the shape of your teeth and comes off cleanly
  • Use once a day for 30 minutes

• Can you drink water while wearing these? I notice when I ...1 Answers
  • Does this make your teeth sensitive? 1 Answers
  • I drink coffee every day, and have not perfectly white te...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Morgan M.
Lerona , WV
I can't believe how well these really do work. I was very hesitant about buying these because they were like $65 but I'm so glad that I did and I will continue to. I've used them about 4 times so far and already I can tell such a huge difference in the color of my teeth. Would definitely recommend.
Chelsea P.
Santa Rosa , CA
I am absolutely in love with Crest 3-D white strips in Brilliance! I have been using crest white strips's for the past six years and I've only seen them progressively get better and better! This one was a bonus pack and I got 20% more strips, which is awesome! It had been a while since I've done any whitestrips so I got the professional effects that claim to remove up to 14 years of stains. First of all these new strips actually cling to your teeth so well! T here's no slipping at all, they stay in place for the entire duration of the he whitening treatment. That is definitely an upgrade because in the beginning White strips were very slippery and they didn't stay in place very well at all. The very first time I used it, I definitely noticed a subtle brightness and definitely more of a deep clean after day three I was getting so many compliments and I definitely recommend this product to anybody who already loves to use teeth whitening strips to Whiten their teeth at home and I also really highly recommend this product to anyone who has never tried an at home teeth whitener! I think that this is a really amazing affordable teeth whitening set that will give you professional results in the comfort of your own home!
Kristina R.
If you don't wanna spend the massive amount of money it costs to have your dentist whiten your teeth... purchase these! I DO notice my teeth whiter after just one use. If you keep up with using them you will have great results. They average around 40-65 dollars a box depending on the strength you want etc. I think it's worth it if you're looking for a at home way to whiten your teeth! They will make your teeth a little sensitive though, just like any whitening product. Crest also makes sensi strips that help with that a lot!
Megan W.
I do love this product. I think they do a great job. I am a smoker and high drinking of Coffee and wine. However the price is just crazy. I stopped buying them. if they were about $20 a box I would give it 5 stars but I just cant because of price.
Rebecca P.
I used these crest whitening strips and thought they worked pretty well. I noticed they didn't get the nooks by my gums that well, but for the price they did what I was hoping for. My teeth look really good with red lipstick now!
Lillian K.
Atlanta, GA
I've always been a little bit scared to use teeth whiting products, but these made it so easy. I didn't realize how effective teeth whiting products could be until I used these. I like to start using them a week before I have an important event, and it completely undos the damage that coffee has done
Molly B.
Newburgh, IN
Crest white strips are the only brand I have used but I have been moderately happy with them. I don't like the aftertaste of using them but have seen some small improvement in my teeth color. They are a little pricey.
Amanda S.
Bellevue, NE
I love Crest white strips. They truly make my smile whiter and brighter! I love showing off my smile and you definitely don't want to rock a yellow smile. I've been using Crest white strips for over a year and I love them! 10 out of 10 would recommend.
Kayla L.
Baton Rouge, LA
I don't think that I can give these a fair review because I'm never consistent enough with using this product (although I try to not use teeth whiteners too often because I'm afraid of the damage they cause), but I do notice a slight whitening each time I use this product.
Giselle R.
Round Rock, TX
This teeth whitening kit is very good if you want to remove any yellow stains from you teeth, In my opinion it was very effective. Its better than others that i have tried. It somewhat meet my expectations because it took a bit to whiten my teeth.i would purchase it again and i recommend it.
Brittney W.
Spokane, WA
Does this work on coffee stained teeth?
Megan R.
Mount Carmel , PA
How is this for sensitive teeth? Will it make them super sensitive?
Chrissy H.
Columbus
Do I need to use other Crest products along with the strips or can I continue with the products already purchased in my home? How many uses until you notice results?
phoebe T.
Peoria, IL
First use- my teeth are noticeable slightly whiter. However, I got lots of white spots and a gritty cakey feeling. Anyone else get that? And I know that it says in the directions that will happen but it will go away, but I'm skeptical- I do however like the toothpaste that crest makes- it's a two step thing! But what does everyone think about the white spots????
Jessica S.
How quickly do these whitestrips start to whiten teeth? Like, a couple days or couple weeks?