2 colors available

BY CREST #57 in Teeth Whiteners

Crest 3D White Whitestrips Advanced Vivid uses revolutionary Advanced Seal technology. This groundbreaking adhesive formulation holds the Whitestrips in place so you can whistle along with the radio, take a shower and even drink water while you whiten! Formulated with the same enamel-safe whitening ingredient dentists use, this teeth whitening system removes surface stains and those below the tooth's surface. Apply Crest 3D White Whitestrips Advanced Vivid for 14 days (once a day for 30 minutes) and get whiter teeth that last.

• This product really works??? Is worth the price??1 Answers
  • Ive been wanting to try these forever. Im just af...Be the first to answer!
  • Do these work? I have been looking for a product and I was wonderin...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Dianne R.
Dianne R.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
The first on the market is still the best. I love that it is just a tape you put on your teeth rather than dealing with lasers, pastes and trays and all the rest of the mess. It's a simple and effective way to whiten your teeth. My teeth are somewhat sensitive but I haven't experienced any discomfort or pain with these strips, so it may be gentle enough for those with sensitive teeth and gums, but check with your dentist before using just to be safe.
Autumn B.
Autumn B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are absolutely worth the price! Don't use them too often though because they could really damage your tooth. I use them once or twice a year and really think they make an impact. I started using them back in my pageant days and don't reach for them as much anymore. There was always one tooth that they seemed really sensitive to the strips but other than that no problems.
Tabitha H.
Tabitha H.
My favorite whitening strips that I have tried so far. I do see great results using them. the only bad thing about this product in my opinion is the expensive price. I just cant afford to get these but I do ask for them for Christmas sometimes and it makes a great Christmas gift because I hate spending so much money on them! I truly love them :)
Shalise D.
Shalise D.
I tried these whitestrips a couple of years ago hoping to get a whiter and brighter smile. However, these didn't quite live up to the expectation that I had of them. They are easy to use and did not make my teeth hurt or cause sensitivity. However, I think that it takes longer than the package implies for them to work properly.
brittany f.
brittany f.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wish i could buy these over and over and over again- but i can't. They are so darn expensive! They work great though, and have received many compliments for how white my teeth can be. I just wish there were more coupons or trials to try these products because they are really great. effective, quick to use and lasts awhile.
Jenny S.
Jenny S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the Crest 3D White Whitestrips Advanced Vivid!! They are so easy to use and when they are on your teeth, you don't even realize they are there. Even with only using them a couple of days, I can already see the results and am loving it. Although they are a little expensive, it is definitely worth the money.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Fort worth, Tx
Love these whiting strips I would not recommend buying the strips that do not have the advanced deal they slide around make it way harder to talk and don't seem to work as well. These vivid hour ones are nice but if looking for something a little cheaper the other ones work just as well with only a few more uses
Genny E.
Genny E.
San Diego , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love that there so easy to find at a store. You don't need to go see your dentist to whiten your teeth. They really do whiten them maybe with in the 3 time you will definitely see the difference. There amazing. I use them to maintain my teeth white. Cause I drink a lot of coffee lol so there a must for me.
Patricia P.
Patricia P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love these whitening strips. They are very effective and usually don't hurt my teeth. It whitens better than other products I've tried. I can usually tell a difference within a few days and the results last for quite a while. I keep repurchasing these. I wish they were a bit cheaper though.
Debora O.
Debora O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've tried these whitening strips to absolutely no luck. I attempted wearing one during the day and another during the night but they would not stick on. I was not impressed with them and did not see myself returning to them. I would advice purchase with caution. It's not as easy as advertised
Ali F.
Ali F.
Does anybody feel sensitivity with these?
Katie L.
Katie L.
Do these really work? Have you noticed a change in color?
Ciara B.
Ciara B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've always wanted to try these... But are thy worth the $30-$40? And how many times do u have to keep buying them?
Kirsten H.
Kirsten H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did these hurt your gums or leave your teeth sensitive?
Elizabeth L.
Elizabeth L.
Raeford, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do these work well? And do they cause teeth sensitivity?