BY CREST #41 in Teeth Whiteners

Crest 3D White Whitestrips Advanced Vivid uses revolutionary Advanced Seal technology. This groundbreaking adhesive formulation holds the Whitestrips in place so you can whistle along with the radio, take a shower and even drink water while you whiten! Formulated with the same enamel-safe whitening ingredient dentists use, this teeth whitening system removes surface stains and those below the tooth's surface. Apply Crest 3D White Whitestrips Advanced Vivid for 14 days (once a day for 30 minutes) and get whiter teeth that last.

Shifra E.
Brooklyn, NY
This product does what it's supposed to - it whitens your teeth, though for me, never as much as I hoped it would when I purchased it...  Beware if you have sensitive gums, however - this product can cause some burning and irritation, so always test in advance.
Heather H.
Killen, AL
I buy these once a year at my local sams club. It's best price than anywhere else plus you get double the amount of whitening strips. Sometimes they have sets of two boxes or a box of strips with toothpaste and a box of maintenance strips for the same price. I like this brand of strips for many reasons, first of all they work best for me, second they have strong results and real lasting power(I drink coffee on the daily), thirdly they stay on my teeth for a whole hour and do not budge ever! Lastly I get insane amount of complements no believes I achieved these results through crest white strips...my dentist was even impressed.
Morgan J.
Noblesville, IN
I am a big coffee drinker, which makes me super self conscious about the color of my teeth. I used an equate brand whitener for a long time and felt like even though the product was cheaper, I wasn't getting dramatic results. So I spent the extra money (40 dollars extra!!) and went with Crest Whitestrips. The whitening process was more pleasant to begin with because of how thin and flexible the strips are, and I saw better results after my first treatment than I did in a whole box of competitor strips!
Alice J.
I have pretty sensitive gums so sometimes it hurts a bit when the strip touches them. But, the results are instant and noticeable. The flavor isn't that bad and it's only for about 20 minutes. But, the residue that's left is a bit gross so it's best to brush right after.
Izzy S.
Rosemead, CA
Works fast and is extremely easy and convenient to use. The best thing about this is the taste. It's not disgusting like other brands I've tried before. I like to use these at least a few times a year to keep my teeth looking their best since I love coffee and wine!
Krupa P.
These whitening strips are great! I've re-purchased them twice already and will continue to buy more in the future. I don't really follow the instruction on the box, like using the strips frequently. I'll use then maybe once every two weeks and that's plenty to whiten my teeth! You can buy them literally every where and I found that Amazon has the cheapest price.
Giselle A.
My boyfriend bought this product and I could tell a big difference In his teeth. It made him feel better about his teeth to so he wouldn't have trouble smiling but he didn't have them bad as well just a little yellow but it worked perfectly on his teeth
Alejandra C.
So I tried this out because I've heard good things about this product. These strips were so easy to use. They stay in place and the best part they actually whiten the teeth. The grip on the strips make it so u can still speak while whitening your teeth. These are super comfortable. I ain't going to lie, I've used them at work LOL.
Kelly H.
['Edina', 'MN'], MN
I could notice a bit of a difference in whiteness right away, but had to discontinue use after three attempts due to pain. If you can bear it or they don't irritate your teeth as much as they did mine, they're probably worth a shot.
Lindsey C.
Albertville , AL
I loved these because there was a noticeable difference in the shade of my teeth. My only complaint is that it made my guns sensitive. I have liked it better than any other brands of at home teeth whitening that I have used.
Ali F.
Does anybody feel sensitivity with these?
Katie L.
Do these really work? Have you noticed a change in color?
Ciara B.
I've always wanted to try these... But are thy worth the $30-$40? And how many times do u have to keep buying them?
Kirsten H.
Did these hurt your gums or leave your teeth sensitive?
Elizabeth L.
Raeford, NC
Do these work well? And do they cause teeth sensitivity?