BY CREST #55 in Teeth Whiteners

Remove years of stains with 5 Minute Touch-ups. Enamel safe, you can brighten daily to protect your white teeth from everyday offenders like coffee, tea, wine and cigarette smoke. 5 Minute Touch-ups keep your teeth whiter for longer to ensure your smile stays beautiful. For daily maintenance and touch-ups in-between whitening treatments. Protects from buildup of future stains. Apply once a day for 5 minutes. Enamel Safe: All Crest 3D White Whitestrips use the same enamel safe whitening ingredient as the dentist. Questions? see more...

• Is this the best teeth whitener? What are other suggestions? What...1 Answers
  • I am wondering how long and how often you must use this product b...1 Answers
  • Does this work well? How long will this take to work?2 Answers
Crest 3D White Whitestrips 5 Minute Touch-Ups with Stain Shield
  • "Great product for quick touchups to keep your teeth sparkling white, easy to use, great hold to teeth so you can use them on the go and no worry about them falling off or coming loose while you are talking. " in 8 reviews
  • "This are by far the easiest to use and I suppose they work great - what no whitening product ever mentions is that they only work on natural teeth - not fillings - which, granted, should probably be obvious - but something I failed to realize until after I'd tried the product." in 7 reviews
  • "I've used this for a couple years but as of late I seem to have a chip on my front bottom tooth that gets very sensitive after using these, but they are fantastic at quick whitening!" in 4 reviews
  • "Overall these work well, however a few years ago they sold the "Crest Whitestrips" just the basic ones, and these worked much better and were lest harsh on your teeth." in 4 reviews
  • "You will notice results within the first use and within 3 days your teeth will be platinum white!" in 4 reviews
Gabriela E.
Gainesville, FL
I have used many other crust products in the past and I really wanted to try this out because I often find myself feeling self-conscious right before I have to go out and smile. I was hoping this would fix that but it really didn't do much for me. I would try it often and follow the directions exactly have the box says, but I really saw no real results. It was easy to use and the directions were clear and the packaging was nice, but the product really isn't for me.
Bea B.
Writsvlle Bch, NC
Obviously, these work well. They are easy to use. I am not too crazy about the gooey film it leaves on your teeth. However, if you brush them afterwards, it works well. I highly recommend these to anyone who needs to whiten their teeth. They work well and they are easy to apply. You do not have to leave them on for a long time and they are a less expensive way to whiten your teeth.
stephnie C.
Ponchatoula, LA
I don't know why so many people are complaining about the strips not staying on. You are not supposed to talk, eat or drink anything. Just put the strips on tight on your teeth and just shut your mouth for 30mins. They won't move at all. They make you salivate a bit but nothing unusual. After only one application I noticed my teeth to my whiter. I recommend this to everyone.
Anja W.
These strips work really well. I noticed a difference even after one application. The only thing I would make sure to watch out for when using these is the duration of the time you leave them on for. If you leave it on too long or past the recommended time on the box, your teeth will become really heat sensitive. Overall a very good product.
Holli L.
Lincoln, NE
I do like these and they do work but the price is kinda silly to me. I have bought one box and make sure to only use them when I need to. They did whiten my teeth but not as much as I expected for the price. Also. My teeth hurt tremendously after use them. I assume I left them on for too long but just be weary!
Katherine D.
Miami beach, FL
This is amazing! I saw result since the first time I used it.
It really WHITEns your teeth I love it, it's worth the price for sure. I'm amazed by this product (but yes, now my teeth are a little bit sensitive, but it's not something that makes me cry ).

I highly do recommend this product!
Carrie C.
Haddon Twp, NJ
I love these for on the go whitening or if I need to touch up before an event or something. You can tell a shade or two difference with just one use. What's great about these is that they don't make my teeth sensitive but still get great whitening power
Megan R.
I love whitening strips they really help get ride of any kind of color on teeth. It met my expectations of the product and will continue to use. I drink a lot of coffee and feel that it leaves a color on my teeth and this product has helped tremendously
Lauren R.
Wisc Rapids, WI
I recently used this product. Being a coffee lover I have noticed discolor on my teeth. After using these white strips, the discoloration went away. This product is a bit expensive, but it works and I would most definitely purchase it again.
Angela Z.
Logan, UT
I use these white strips as part of my pampering night routine. I'll put it on while I'm doing a face mask and take them out when done. They are easy to apply and not bothersome while in. I find them very effective.
Emily S.
Wellness Guru Expert
How soon do you notice a difference?
Stephanie C.
Sacramento , CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Does it really work? With only two hours of whitening.
Victoria D.
Regina, SK
I have sensitive teeth, will this product hurt or make them more sensitive like bleaching products do?
Delilah S.
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this work on sensitive teeth? My teeth are very sensitive and have tried the regular crest whitening strips but they were painful had to give them to my sister. Just want to be sure if they actually work before I spend my money.
Rania H.
Edmonton, AB
Does it work? I've always wanted to try it but wasn't 100% convinced that it'll work. How long did it for you to see a difference?