BY CREST #28 in Teeth Whiteners

Remove years of stains with 5 Minute Touch-ups. Enamel safe, you can brighten daily to protect your white teeth from everyday offenders like coffee, tea, wine and cigarette smoke. 5 Minute Touch-ups keep your teeth whiter for longer to ensure your smile stays beautiful.

• For daily maintenance and touch-ups in-between whitening treatments.
  • Protects from buildup of future stains.
  • Apply once a day for 5 minutes.
  • Enamel Safe: All Crest 3D White Whitestrips use the same enamel safe whitening ingredient as the dentist.

• Is this the best teeth whitener? What are other suggestio...1 Answers
  • I am wondering how long and how often you must use this p...1 Answers
  • Does this work well? How long will this take to work?2 Answers
Crest 3D White Whitestrips 5 Minute Touch-Ups with Stain Shield
  • "Great product for quick touchups to keep your teeth sparkling white, easy to use, great hold to teeth so you can use them on the go and no worry about them falling off or coming loose while you are talking. " in 8 reviews
  • "This are by far the easiest to use and I suppose they work great - what no whitening product ever mentions is that they only work on natural teeth - not fillings - which, granted, should probably be obvious - but something I failed to realize until after I'd tried the product." in 7 reviews
  • "I've used this for a couple years but as of late I seem to have a chip on my front bottom tooth that gets very sensitive after using these, but they are fantastic at quick whitening!" in 4 reviews
  • "Overall these work well, however a few years ago they sold the "Crest Whitestrips" just the basic ones, and these worked much better and were lest harsh on your teeth." in 4 reviews
  • "Waiting 2 hours can be a bit much and I found my self spitting out the pooling saliva every 20 minutes so I didn't swallow it, the price is a little hight but its better to pay a little extra for a product where you know you'll see results would definitely recommend it." in 4 reviews
Brooke N.
Midland
I love these teeth whitening strips! They are so much more effective than other brands. Great price for the amount that you get and good value because they work so well! I am definitely satisfied overall!
Rachel L.
Though there are other brands that have teeth whitening kits, I've always grabbed the Crest Pro kits. They are an oldie but goodie and I feel like they put whitening kits on the map. I've never had a problem with them not doing their job or making my teeth overly sensitive. It's simple process, just the clear wrap around the teeth for a set amount of time and BOOM! Insta white pearly teeth! The effects don't last forever and you will need to stock up occasionally, more so if you drink coffee or smoke. However I highly doubt you'll find any kits who keep your teeth white for years just by using the kits alone. Crest is a trusted brand so trust that they will keep your smile bright.
Kairi Sunny Y.
Los Angeles, CA
This totally works! but, personally, it made my teeth extremely EXTREMELY sensitive! Like when you first get your braces put in (People who have/had braces understand) sensitive! but end results are great! I used to be a long time smoker, so I know that probably causes the extra pain- but I endure it twice a year and it's really great at keeping your pearly whites, pearly white!
Isabella J.
West New York, NJ
I love crest whitestrips and use them every few years. However these are so bad the 5 minute "touch-up" does nothing and is just an excuse to expand the product line without really doing anything. A lot of people are apprehensive about white strips because of the effect it has on tooth enamel so i think Crest might have designed these to get those people buying their products, but these are completely useless. Don't waste your money!
Peixi K.
These are pretty effective, you definitely can see some difference, but with any whitening products, you need to use them frequently to maintain the white. It then starts to become an expensive habit. It is very easy to use at home which I like, but it does make my teeth a little more sensitive after, which is to be expected with any whitening products.
Ellen R.
Elizabethton, TN
Very Very great!! This is the easiest and the best I have ever tried.They even taste good, not that blua taste.They work, you'll see the change after the first time.Others take longer some even take 5 or 6 times and still NOT work like they should.If you are looking for the one that works you know the one to get "Crest".You will not be sorry.....
Lauren S.
Athens, GA
I like these, but they make my teeth sensitive for a week after I use them. They also make my gums super sensitive. They do make my teeth whiter, but I don't know if it is worth it if it is damaging my teeth...
Taylor W.
Hermitage, PA
Most people would rave about this product because they do actually work within the first time using them. My issue is that THE PAIN IS NOT WORTH IT! After using these my teeth hurt for days and I only left them on for the recommended time.
Aurelija T.
These strips are perfect for on the go! This shouldnt be used for main teeth whitening step but its perfect for in between teeth whitening sessions and before an important event! What i like about them is that they will not leave my gums and teeths feeling sensitive.
Amy T.
Fort Worth, TX
I LOVE the results I get from these strips, I always get compliments after I've used them. My only issue with this product as I have extreme pain and sensitivity for around 3 days afterwards! Don't use if you have sensitive teeth, the pain isn't worth it!
Emily S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
How soon do you notice a difference?
Stephanie C.
Sacramento , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does it really work? With only two hours of whitening.
Victoria D.
Regina, SK
I have sensitive teeth, will this product hurt or make them more sensitive like bleaching products do?
Delilah S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this work on sensitive teeth? My teeth are very sensitive and have tried the regular crest whitening strips but they were painful had to give them to my sister. Just want to be sure if they actually work before I spend my money.
Rania H.
Edmonton , AB
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does it work? I've always wanted to try it but wasn't 100% convinced that it'll work. How long did it for you to see a difference?