Nina J.

Do these make your teeth sensitive

Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Currituck, NC
2 years, 1 month ago
I've always had VERY sensitive teeth! I use this every few months, and while it does cause your teeth to be slightly more sensitive for a few hours, the very next day, it's gone and your teeth are beautifully whitened! I wouldn't worry about it making your teeth sensitive as long as you don't leave them on for too long.
Sommer W.
Sommer W.
Douglasville, GA
2 years, 1 month ago
I've used these before and they did not make my teeth sensitive. I did however always get an ulcer on my gums after using for awhile. but my teeth were white and pretty!