BY CREST #67 in Teeth Whiteners

Get an eye-catching smile for that last-minute event with 2 Hour Express Whitestrips. Unlike brushing alone, 2 Hour Express goes beneath the enamel surface to deliver enamel-safe, same-day results for brighter, whiter teeth that guarantees crowd-pleasing results. A brighter smile when there’s no time to plan. Get full results in 2 hours. Whiten on the run with Advanced Seal Technology no-slip grip. Enamel Safe: All Crest 3D White Whitestrips use the same enamel safe whitening ingredient as the dentist. Questions?

• Does this stain the teeth ? I get nervous thinking that if I stop...1 Answers
  • Does this cause burning if you have sensitive teeth or gums? 2 Answers
  • Do these actually work and if so how long does it take to see a d...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
angelbaby😇 M.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
I love love using this my teeth comes out really nice white I hat least use this twice a week whenever I remember lol but these are kinda expensive I got my on sale so I bought two should of bought more anyways at end these make my teeth super fabulous
Erica H.
My teeth always used to feel sensitive after using these, but they must have changed the make up because that no longer happens. I do not have sensitive teeth normally. The strips are also hard to keep in place. But I do see great results even from one use.
Jenny G.
North Beach, MD
I love crest white strips so much! I used them for years to keep my teeth white after years of wearing braces. I do have to take a break in between using them for a year or so because my teeth get so sensitive. It is about time for me to start using them again though! I have heard great things about the sensitive 3d white strips as well! Highly recommend! There is nothing like them and the off brand cheaper ones are not nearly as good!
Katie G.
It really does whiten your teeth but the only problem for me is that it causes severe sensitivity to my teeth And it's extremely painful nonetheless the product is expensive and I felt it was a waste because it made my teeth extremely sensitive so they're just sitting in my bathroom money wasted......
Amethyst T.
Morgantown, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These whitening strips are amazing! I heard horror stories about people's teeth getting super sensitive after using white strips, so I got these. My teeth didn't get sensitive at all! And my teeth are amazingly white. Definitely recommend these!
Alexandra W.
East Rockaway, NY
Not worth it. I thought I saw some difference, but I'm pretty sure that was just my hope of my teeth being whitened ha! I've never tried other whitening products so I can't speak for them, but these strips definitely didn't give me the result I was looking for. The feeling of them on your teeth is weird too and I feel like it lingers.
Justin P.
These are perfect for people who want to whiten their smile but don't want to worry about having their teeth be too sensitive afterwards! After just 2 or 3 applications I could already see a huge difference in how bright my smile was! And best of all - I can still enjoy my hot tea and ice cream!
Kinnedi B.
St Petersburg, FL
These are the best things on planet earth LITERALLY!! So a few pros are they are inexpensive and they really work wonders in a few days! Only disadvantage is if you have sensitive teeth like me they could be a tad bit uncomfortable but other than that these teeth whiting strips are one of my holy grail products!
Jordan R.
Owensboro, KY
Crest 3d gentle routine whitening strips are very user friendly and fast acting ! They are perfect for sensitive teeth users! I myself have sensitive teeth and the crest 3d gentle routine strips did not hurt, they infect felt nice on my teeth as they whitened.
Victoria W.
Used these for my wedding and it helped whiten my teeth. it made my teeth more sensitive but i would definitely use it again for my wedding day knowing my teeth would be so sensitive.
Cassandra R.
Alpena, MI
How well do these work? Are they legit?
Marissa G.
I am considering investing in these. How long do you have to use them for and do they make your teeth sensitive?
Katerra W.
Newport News, VA
I want to try these soooo what are the results of this product
Katie C.
Cheektowaga, NY
I've used other Creat white strips- my teeth were quite sensitive after use & I had spots on my teeth (which disappeared shortly after application) Wondering if these would be worth a shot!
Nina J.
Do these make your teeth sensitive