BY CREST #3 in Teeth Whiteners

If you’re looking for fast teeth whitening, this is it! Get a noticeably whiter smile for that last-minute event with 1-Hour Express Whitestrips. Unlike brushing alone, Crest 3D White 1-Hour Express Whitestrips go beneath the enamel surface to remove years of stains. Enamel safe, 1-Hour Express Whitestrips will reveal same-day results for a noticeably whiter smile.

Crest 3D White 1-Hour Express Whitestrips:

• Deliver a noticeably whiter smile in just one hour
  • Give you results that last 9 months and beyond
  • Use the same enamel-safe whitening agent that dentists use
  • Advanced Seal™ Technology’s no slip grip stays put. No slipping, no sliding!
  • Whitestrips are so easy to use: you can whiten while you walk, talk, work, even drink water
  • The strips mold to the shape of your teeth and come off cleanly - For a brighter smile when there's no time to plan

Pvp, Peg-8, Water, Hydrogen Peroxide, Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Saccharin

Christina M.
I expressed to my dental hygienist that I wanted to try whitening strips and she recommended these. They really do work, especially if you use them consistently. The only downfall is that my teeth started to get super sensitive when I would use them too much. They are pricey, but if you want something safe for your teeth then it’s worth it.
Kourtney W.
troy, MI
My mom had gotten this product for free so I decided to try it. My teeth were feeling a little yellow so I said “why not?”. BOY was that a mistake. About an hour after directed use, my gums and my teeth hurt SO bad that it distracted me from work. I felt sick to my stomach in pain. I took Advil, used orajel, and sensodine. The pain still prevailed. If I could give this a negative 5 I would! WOULD NOT RECOMMEND.
Emily T.
Cumberland, RI
NO NO NO! there should be a DANGER FOR SENSITIVE TEETH label everywhere. I used this for one hour and then next three days I was popping Advil because my gums and teeth hurt so bad. Forget eating or drinking anything cold at this point. Or working out where wind can hit your teeth and send you into utter pain. I tried the sensitive ones after this and those are my go to now.
Morgan D.
Meridian, ID
If youre looking for a product to whiten your teeth quickly and a couple shades lighter, this is great. I could immediately tell the difference and got so many compliments up against the red lipstick I was wearing. The only downside was it really made my teeth sensitive. To eat and drink for a day or so after taking it off.
Leah M.
These disappointed me to the max, I’ve tried other crest whitening strips that were cheaper and they were way more effective. I decided to step it up and purchase these because more expensive means better right? Nope not with these. They did whiten my teeth but not nearly as much as their cheaper ones.
Meghan C.
Glendale, CA
White strips have really come a long way over the years. They used to taste terrible and slide around and be paper thin. I was very happy and surprised to try these after not using strips in years. They’re thick and stay in place the whole hour. You can’t taste the gel at all, unlike to original ones that was a strip with gel on it. An hour is a long time to wear a strip but these stay in place so well that you barely notice. 4/5 stars because they’re really hard to get off. They really stick to your teeth and i struggle to pull them off and end up tearing it and doing it in pieces.
Rachel S.
Chelsea, ME
The crest white strips are absolutely amazing! I would suggest waiting about 30 minutes after brushing your teeth to use them that way you are less likely to irritate your gums. The white strips have given me a more noticeably white smile and have removed staining from my teeth!
Keri D.
Starke, FL
I have spent more money that I can imagine on these white strips/ tried them all and really can’t say if they work super great or not cause I can’t ever keep up with my days and doing it continuously 😳 haha. But over th years they have gotten better at the taste and the timing you have to wear them. The 1 hr ones are the best. I usually wear them while I’m getting ready cause it normally takes a hr to get ready. But I’m really not sure what will get your teeth super white. Maybe if I quit drinking coffee and tea and stuff.
Madisson R.
(Excuse the awkward photo) I have a super hectic life & I definetely should brush my teeth a lot more than I should. Heavy coffee drinker as well, so my teeth were super yellow! I used these once for an hour and fifteen minutes & I definitely noticed the difference. I bought 2 boxes & was even able to give a strip to my mom and sister. I'll be using another next week to see if I can get them a bit lighter.
Mariam B.
This Crest product does whiten teeth but not with some drawbacks. First of all, if sensitivity is a general issue for you- this product will highlight this for you. I experienced the sensitivity for two days post treatment with the strips. Another issue I had which is discussed in the package insert- which is the strips may make the imperfections of the teeth visible. I noticed this on my lower teeth. Thankfully, the stain was removed with a teeth cleaning at my dentist's office.
Cassandra R.
Alpena, MI
How well do these work? Are they legit?
Marissa G.
I am considering investing in these. How long do you have to use them for and do they make your teeth sensitive?
Katerra W.
Newport News, VA
I want to try these soooo what are the results of this product
Katie C.
Cheektowaga, NY
I've used other Creat white strips- my teeth were quite sensitive after use & I had spots on my teeth (which disappeared shortly after application) Wondering if these would be worth a shot!
Manpreet V.
Colonia, NJ
From where can i get these?

back