BY CREST #3 in Teeth Whiteners

If you’re looking for fast teeth whitening, this is it! Get a noticeably whiter smile for that last-minute event with 1-Hour Express Whitestrips. Unlike brushing alone, Crest 3D White 1-Hour Express Whitestrips go beneath the enamel surface to remove years of stains. Enamel safe, 1-Hour Express Whitestrips will reveal same-day results for a noticeably whiter smile.

Crest 3D White 1-Hour Express Whitestrips:

• Deliver a noticeably whiter smile in just one hour
  • Give you results that last 9 months and beyond
  • Use the same enamel-safe whitening agent that dentists use
  • Advanced Seal™ Technology’s no slip grip stays put. No slipping, no sliding!
  • Whitestrips are so easy to use: you can whiten while you walk, talk, work, even drink water
  • The strips mold to the shape of your teeth and come off cleanly - For a brighter smile when there's no time to plan

Pvp, Peg-8, Water, Hydrogen Peroxide, Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Saccharin

Christina M.
Torrance, CA
I expressed to my dental hygienist that I wanted to try whitening strips and she recommended these. They really do work, especially if you use them consistently. The only downfall is that my teeth started to get super sensitive when I would use them too much. They are pricey, but if you want something safe for your teeth then it’s worth it.
Jessica M.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Crest 3D Whitestrips are worth the money. The difference in the adhesiveness of the strip compared to value brands is noticed. The strips are perfect width and have tiny slits to help perfectly mold around your teeth. They perfectly cover both sides of your teeth. The way they stick it really helps mold to my inperfect bite. I left for the full hour and they didn't cause sensitivity as much as I have experienced with other brands. The lifting power was definitely noticable. The whitening product also doesn't leak out so you don't taste it at all. Costco has great sales on this product. Make sure to use your nail to really press into indentations this helps get all the crevices and edges pearly white.
Kourtney W.
Hartland, MI
My mom had gotten this product for free so I decided to try it. My teeth were feeling a little yellow so I said “why not?”. BOY was that a mistake. About an hour after directed use, my gums and my teeth hurt SO bad that it distracted me from work. I felt sick to my stomach in pain. I took Advil, used orajel, and sensodine. The pain still prevailed. If I could give this a negative 5 I would! WOULD NOT RECOMMEND.
Emily T.
Cumberland, RI
NO NO NO! there should be a DANGER FOR SENSITIVE TEETH label everywhere. I used this for one hour and then next three days I was popping Advil because my gums and teeth hurt so bad. Forget eating or drinking anything cold at this point. Or working out where wind can hit your teeth and send you into utter pain. I tried the sensitive ones after this and those are my go to now.
Morgan D.
Meridian, ID
If youre looking for a product to whiten your teeth quickly and a couple shades lighter, this is great. I could immediately tell the difference and got so many compliments up against the red lipstick I was wearing. The only downside was it really made my teeth sensitive. To eat and drink for a day or so after taking it off.
Leah M.
These disappointed me to the max, I’ve tried other crest whitening strips that were cheaper and they were way more effective. I decided to step it up and purchase these because more expensive means better right? Nope not with these. They did whiten my teeth but not nearly as much as their cheaper ones.
Meghan C.
Glendale, CA
White strips have really come a long way over the years. They used to taste terrible and slide around and be paper thin. I was very happy and surprised to try these after not using strips in years. They’re thick and stay in place the whole hour. You can’t taste the gel at all, unlike to original ones that was a strip with gel on it. An hour is a long time to wear a strip but these stay in place so well that you barely notice. 4/5 stars because they’re really hard to get off. They really stick to your teeth and i struggle to pull them off and end up tearing it and doing it in pieces.
Rachel S.
Chelsea, ME
The crest white strips are absolutely amazing! I would suggest waiting about 30 minutes after brushing your teeth to use them that way you are less likely to irritate your gums. The white strips have given me a more noticeably white smile and have removed staining from my teeth!
Keri D.
Starke, FL
I have spent more money that I can imagine on these white strips/ tried them all and really can’t say if they work super great or not cause I can’t ever keep up with my days and doing it continuously 😳 haha. But over th years they have gotten better at the taste and the timing you have to wear them. The 1 hr ones are the best. I usually wear them while I’m getting ready cause it normally takes a hr to get ready. But I’m really not sure what will get your teeth super white. Maybe if I quit drinking coffee and tea and stuff.
Taylor A.
Avon , CT
I love these whitening strips because they actually work and you notice a difference as soon as you take them off. I also love these express ones because they truly work faster. Another thing I love is when you use them again there buildable and will still continue to whiten more. I also love how these ones fit my teeth so well and don't slip off. They stay in place and allow me to get things done while having them on. I definitely recommend these over any brand
Cassandra R.
Alpena, MI
How well do these work? Are they legit?
Marissa G.
Omaha, NE
I am considering investing in these. How long do you have to use them for and do they make your teeth sensitive?
Katerra W.
Newport News, VA
I want to try these soooo what are the results of this product
Agustina A.
i want to know if it hurt and if really works, have someone used it?
Shauna G.
Corpus Christi, TX
I am looking for an affordable to mid range DIY whitening kit. Does this one work well? Can you see immediate results or does it take weeks/months to see a difference?