BY CREST #5 in Teeth Whiteners

If you’re looking for fast teeth whitening, this is it! Get a noticeably whiter smile for that last-minute event with 1-Hour Express Whitestrips. Unlike brushing alone, Crest 3D White 1-Hour Express Whitestrips go beneath the enamel surface to remove years of stains. Enamel safe, 1-Hour Express Whitestrips will reveal same-day results for a noticeably whiter smile.

Crest 3D White 1-Hour Express Whitestrips:

• Deliver a noticeably whiter smile in just one hour
  • Give you results that last 9 months and beyond
  • Use the same enamel-safe whitening agent that dentists use
  • Advanced Seal™ Technology’s no slip grip stays put. No slipping, no sliding!
  • Whitestrips are so easy to use: you can whiten while you walk, talk, work, even drink water
  • The strips mold to the shape of your teeth and come off cleanly - For a brighter smile when there's no time to plan

Pvp, Peg-8, Water, Hydrogen Peroxide, Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Saccharin

Melli B.
Hollywood, FL
Purchased at: Target
I love this product to whiten my teeth! I does cause a little sensitivity to the teeth but it's nothing serious, and the results are amazing and noticeable after the 2nd use. I hadn't realized how white my teeth had gotten until I saw a picture and all you could see were my white teeth! Love it!
Jodie Z.
I like this tooth whitening product but think it is waaaaay overpriced for the benefit received. Also, if you have any type of tooth sensitivity you can't use it as often as you should, in order to get the best impact.
Christina M.
Torrance, CA
I expressed to my dental hygienist that I wanted to try whitening strips and she recommended these. They really do work, especially if you use them consistently. The only downfall is that my teeth started to get super sensitive when I would use them too much. They are pricey, but if you want something safe for your teeth then it’s worth it.
Heather H.
Monroe
Purchased at: Target
If you are an avid coffee drinker with little time to remember whitening teeth until you catch a glimpse in the mirror...this is for you! I love the speed of this product.
Piper M.
San Angelo, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these!! My teeth are already fairly white but I keep these on hand just for in between treatments to help maintain a bright white smile. The one hour strips are perfect for while I’m doing my makeup or to prep for a big event when I want to make sure my smile is at its best and looking photograph ready. Always keep a box of these in my medicine cabinet for a fast and easy way to whiten!
Emily T.
Cumberland, RI
NO NO NO! there should be a DANGER FOR SENSITIVE TEETH label everywhere. I used this for one hour and then next three days I was popping Advil because my gums and teeth hurt so bad. Forget eating or drinking anything cold at this point. Or working out where wind can hit your teeth and send you into utter pain. I tried the sensitive ones after this and those are my go to now.
Morgan D.
Meridian, ID
If youre looking for a product to whiten your teeth quickly and a couple shades lighter, this is great. I could immediately tell the difference and got so many compliments up against the red lipstick I was wearing. The only downside was it really made my teeth sensitive. To eat and drink for a day or so after taking it off.
Leah M.
These disappointed me to the max, I’ve tried other crest whitening strips that were cheaper and they were way more effective. I decided to step it up and purchase these because more expensive means better right? Nope not with these. They did whiten my teeth but not nearly as much as their cheaper ones.
Meghan C.
Glendale, CA
White strips have really come a long way over the years. They used to taste terrible and slide around and be paper thin. I was very happy and surprised to try these after not using strips in years. They’re thick and stay in place the whole hour. You can’t taste the gel at all, unlike to original ones that was a strip with gel on it. An hour is a long time to wear a strip but these stay in place so well that you barely notice. 4/5 stars because they’re really hard to get off. They really stick to your teeth and i struggle to pull them off and end up tearing it and doing it in pieces.
Rachel S.
Chelsea, ME
The crest white strips are absolutely amazing! I would suggest waiting about 30 minutes after brushing your teeth to use them that way you are less likely to irritate your gums. The white strips have given me a more noticeably white smile and have removed staining from my teeth!
Cassandra R.
Alpena, MI
How well do these work? Are they legit?
Marissa G.
Omaha, NE
I am considering investing in these. How long do you have to use them for and do they make your teeth sensitive?
Katerra W.
Newport News, VA
I want to try these soooo what are the results of this product
Annette D.
Edgewood , MD
Are these best for maintaining an already whitened smile or will they actually whiten on their own? As an avid coffee and tea drinker I have a stained smile.
Sarah F.
Hamilton, OH
Does this cause sensitivity?