Crest 3D White Whitestrips 1 Hour Express Double Pack, 8 treatments uploaded by Diana C.

BY CREST #67 in Teeth Whiteners

Shine This Season with 1 Hour Whitening For a Noticeably Whiter Smile 2 Give 1, Keep 1 Celebrate Smiles 1 Dual Pack is Valued Over $100 6 Advanced Seal Technology s No-Slip Grip Stays Put While Whitening Teeth 5 Uses the Same Enamel-Safe Teeth Whitening Agent Dentists Use 4 A Comfortable, No-Hassle at Home Teeth Whitening Experience Whiten teeth quickly, even when there s no time to plan. When you purchase this 2 pack over $100 value you can give 1 and keep 1 to make sure you and a friend or family member always have a brilliant, whiter smile! Includes: x 1 Hour Express Packages br Each with 4 Whitening Treatments br Each Treatment with 1 Upper 1 Lower Strip see more...

Marla B.
Tujunga, CA
Application is painless. It doesn't even suggest brushing your teeth first (in fact it recommends that you don't brush your teeth immediately before application). The whitening strips has a relatively thick layer of gel, and the substrate film material is very pliable yet durable. Its purpose is trying to simulate a dental office treatment, where your teeth will be immersed in a tray of (highly concentrated) peroxide gel/mud. It stuck to my teeth with little effort and dexterity. Within minutes, my teeth was engulfed in a bubbly peroxide bath.

Having this on feels a bit strange in the mouth, and I talked like I had a big tongue, but I tried to carry on as normal. It stuck to the teeth very well, despite my biting right over the strips and licking them. The bubbly area also largely stayed put, and little disturbed by saliva and movement of the lips and tongue. Bubbly substance does seep out in the form of thick gooey film(or it's just a mixture of saliva and gel substrate). My teeth felt the effects: I wouldn't call it discomfort, but after 5 minutes I started feeling something is happening to my teeth, though it's very slight (and probably depends on people's sensitivities).
Beatrice d.
Los Angeles, CA
Coffee is my friend in the morning, but leaves my teeth.... not as white as they could be. Crest white strips are the only whitening product I have ever tried that let me see results right away. The 3D Whitestrips, 1 Hour Express strips are like that times 10!
Using this as a daily ritual even just 2 days in a row did leave my teeth feeling VERY sensitive to the cold, but nothing compares to a beautiful pearly smile.
Meryl J.
I have only used crest white strips but this particular kind is the best one yet! They really stick on and stay on your teeth without slipping. I do not use them regularly but rather just as needed, typically before an event or whenever I want to ensure my teeth will look white! I think it prevents staining too because a for few days after I use them I have no issues with coffee stains on my teeth.
Evelyn J.
Brentwood , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Yes yes yes yes , this is a must weather your teeth are already white, or they are stained and you want to achieve a whiter brighter smile! I have not used other whiting brands however there is no need! I do believe that to achieve the best outcome to also use the mouth wash which is also fab! The cheapest place to buy is on Walmart.com when you don't have coupons laying around.
Elisabeth Z.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used these before going to prom my senior year of high school. I used them a week before, 3 days before, and then the day of. I know I'm not supposed to use them that closely together, but I really wanted to make a difference in my appearance. IT definitely did make a difference, but it also made my teeth super sensitive for the next couple of months after.
Anjanette H.
Suffolk, VA
The only kind of whitening strips I use. I tried the 14 day ones and such but they don't seem to whiten as quick or as well as the express ones. I always get compliments on how white my teeth are and people always ask what I use to get my teeth so white. I'm a frequent coffee drinker and such. I believe it is due to these strips for my white teeth.
Amanda L.
After I got my braces off my teeth weren't as white as they had been before, so I purchased these and I am so thankful I did. They left my teeth several shades whiter and made me feel really good. Though I wouldn't recommend these to those who have sensitive teeth, as they do cause a bit of irritation. Otherwise these work great and I love them
Sara A.
San Antonio , TX
I used to use these white strips all the time. I would sometimes keep them on longer just because I wanted a stronger effect. I would recommend but they are quite pricey. If you're on a budget and I want something that works as effective I do recommend their whitening two step tooth paste with hydrogen peroxide! It works wonders on teeth!
Garrett F.
Costa Mesa, CA
I bought a pack of these a while back that I did not see much change after using. I am in desperate need to get a couple shades closer to white, but unfortunately I did not find success here. It is possible I used to product wrong, because it was not as straight forward as i thought. Kind of hard to keep in my mouth for the duration.
Maryanne N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Whenever I want to freshen up my teeth and remove some of the yellow that accumulates over a period of months, this is my go-to product. It works well and doesn't require a long time commitment. It also doesn't make my teeth overly sensitive. Sometimes, I don't even need to keep them on the entire hour to get the effect that I want.