Crest 3D White Whitestrips 1 Hour Express Double Pack, 8 treatments uploaded by Diana C.

BY CREST #62 in Teeth Whiteners

Shine This Season with 1 Hour Whitening For a Noticeably Whiter Smile 2 Give 1, Keep 1 Celebrate Smiles 1 Dual Pack is Valued Over $100 6 Advanced Seal Technology s No-Slip Grip Stays Put While Whitening Teeth 5 Uses the Same Enamel-Safe Teeth Whitening Agent Dentists Use 4 A Comfortable, No-Hassle at Home Teeth Whitening Experience Whiten teeth quickly, even when there s no time to plan. When you purchase this 2 pack over $100 value you can give 1 and keep 1 to make sure you and a friend or family member always have a brilliant, whiter smile! Includes: x 1 Hour Express Packages br Each with 4 Whitening Treatments br Each Treatment with 1 Upper 1 Lower Strip see more...

Rachel M.
I had to use the entire pack to get my desired amount of whiteness which was less than ideal because I wanted faster results and my teeth aren't badly stained or discolored. It didn't make my teeth or gums sensitive which was good. The application was a little bit annoying because the strips slid down and needed readjustment.
Ashley P.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Crest white strips are the best at home whitening treatments I have ever used! I have never gotten my teeth whitened professionally but that's only because I don't have to. I use these at least once a year to maintain my pearly whites. I am always getting compliments on my bright smile, even my dentist had to know what I was using and he was shocked!
Rebecca P.
Southbury , CT
These make your teeth extremely white afterwards you use them. You notice a difference the second you peel them off your teeth. I bought my value pack at target. I am satisfied overall the only issue I have with these are they are kind of messy. Since you have to leave them on your teeth for an hour they cause you to drool while you have them on
Kelly S.
Dartmouth, MA
I am a big coffee drinker! I was amazed at how quick these white strips gave my teeth a white smile. I get compliments all the time on how white my teeth are. I also use the Crest vivid white toothpaste daily. I recommend this line for anyone struggling with yellowing or discoloration of the teeth. You won't be disappointed.
Kristin H.
Chapel Hill, NC
I think these do a good job. They stay put better than the express 5-20 minute version. Unfortunately I have sensitive teeth, so when I use this it causes major sensitivity for me. For me it is worth it to use them every once and a while, but I always have to do them right before bed and take Advil before sleeping to avoid the sensitivity and pain after using the product, so I cannot use them as often as I would like to.
Elena I.
San Antonio, TX
I had been looking for something that would whiten my teeth in a short amount of time and this product was perfect for that! Once I took them off, I definitely saw a difference with my teeth. I would highly recommend this product if you are looking for something that will whiten your teeth In a jiffy!
Julie A.
While I do believe these helped in whitening my teeth, my dentists professional brand proved better and more trustworthy. For a 'cheaper' and quick fix, crest does the job though! Would recommend in a pinch!
Thea V.
Plymouth, MN
Although, these whitestrips do actually work, I don't know that I would recommend them to anyone. If you have sensitive teeth to hot and cold beverages and food -- this will only make it worse. I get serious headaches after using this product because my teeth hurt so bad.
Bianca R.
Leander, TX
Eh was not a big fan of these. I decided to give them a try before my moms wedding & was not satisfied. I normally use the regular white strips which tend to show effectiveness within an hour or so, so I figured these would probably work more effectively. So wrong!!
chelsea S.
Granada Hills, CA
I was really hoping these would work! I bought them twice in the hopes that it just took time to make my teeth white. But I went through every strip in the box and my teeth look exactly the same! They're too pricey to waste your money on if you want to try them.