BY CREST #42 in Teeth Whiteners

Get an eye-catching smile for that last-minute event with 2 Hour Express Whitestrips. Unlike brushing alone, 2 Hour Express goes beneath the enamel surface to deliver enamel-safe, same-day results for brighter, whiter teeth that guarantees crowd-pleasing results. A brighter smile when there’s no time to plan. Get full results in 2 hours. Whiten on the run with Advanced Seal Technology no-slip grip. Enamel Safe: All Crest 3D White Whitestrips use the same enamel safe whitening ingredient as the dentist. Questions? see more...

• Does this stain the teeth ? I get nervous thinking that if I stop...1 Answers
  • Does this cause burning if you have sensitive teeth or gums? 2 Answers
  • Do these actually work and if so how long does it take to see a d...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Meredith C.
Minneapolis , MN
I used these strips in 2012 and my teeth are still white. I know its not good for your enamel/teeth to use whitening strips, but I only had to use one round of these and my teeth have been white for the past 4 years. I'm pretty sure you should ask your dentist before using any kind of over the counter whitening products, but I also know that one of my friends was given this product from her orthodontist after she got her braces off so they must be okay. They aren't too expensive either. I think mine cost around 40 dollars and made my teeth extremely white. For a while they were too white, but I also used the whole box and you can probably just use half of it for less drastic results.
Samantha M.
These whitening strips really work. The only downfall for me, personally, is I have sensitive teeth and using these make my teeth even more sensitive. I purchased these at my local Walmart. The whitening doesn't take too long to start showing, maybe the first week or so depending if you use them consistently. I do recommend these strips to someone who doesn't have sensitive teeth like I do.
Shirley F.
Well worth the cost...

Recently purchased these Crest 3D White Whitestrips, I was a little apprehensive because it's labeled gentle routine, so I was concerned about the effectiveness of the product.

Pleasantly surprised at its performance I so a difference within a couple of days...

I discovered there was no need to pay hundreds of dollars to have them professional whitened !
Kaylene B.
I purchased these about 2 months before my wedding because of course as any bride, I wanted that pearly white, glowy smile in all my pictures. This truly gave it to me and even now (almost a year later) my teeth are still so white. These did not irritate my gums or make my teeth sensitive like ive heard some do. I love these strips and will totally repurchase soon!
Katie M.
Highland Heights , Ky
These really do show results and I have used them once every year or every other. I will say they come with a price. My dentist isn't a fan as they wear your enamel away a bit. I think that using them infrequently is better than constantly using whitening toothpaste. I also get shooting pain on occasion while using these, but it passes and I have pearly whites!
Hannah B.
I love Crest White Strips! I used them years ago when I got my braces off and they whitened my teeth so well! I only did two or three treatments and my teeth have stayed very white! I get compliments on how white my teeth look and how they "glow" in the dark.
I use Crest 3D White toothpaste on a daily basis, which seems to ward off stains.
Kirsten L.
The sensitive ones are the way to go! Yes, the results take longer to appear (approximately 30 days) but it's gentle and won't harm your gums. I have sensitive teeth and gums and when I tried the 2-week routine, my gums were bleeding by day 3 and hypersensitive. I never got that problem when I used the gentle routine pack.
Jenn M.
This is not a product that you will get an immediate reward from, but after using the strips for 1-2 weeks, I do notice my teeth being whiter. As someone with naturally yellow teeth, I need all the help I can, and I find that though these are great, the CVS brand white strips are just as good and half the price.
Katie E.
Portage, MI
I really liked these whitening strips. They really made a difference in the whiteness of my teeth. But, my gums were a little sensitive to the whitening chemicals. It wasn't awful, just a little uncomfortable. I would recommend them, but advise you to test the effects on your gums before applying a full strip.
Selena H.
San Marcos, TX
These strips are a bit pricy but they do work... although they make my front teeth feel sensitive. They are also kind of difficult to use and to get them to stay in place and leave behind a residue on your teeth but they do work as long as you use for the amount of time needed and follow instructions properly
Cassandra R.
Alpena, MI
How well do these work? Are they legit?
Marissa G.
I am considering investing in these. How long do you have to use them for and do they make your teeth sensitive?
Katerra W.
Newport News, VA
I want to try these soooo what are the results of this product
Katie C.
Cheektowaga, NY
I've used other Creat white strips- my teeth were quite sensitive after use & I had spots on my teeth (which disappeared shortly after application) Wondering if these would be worth a shot!
Nina J.
Do these make your teeth sensitive