Emma S.

Looking for a good deep clean, does it actually work? Does it taste strong?

Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Greensboro, GA
1 year, 9 months ago
I like this stuff a lot, it's not the kind I buy now but when I was focused on the whitening of my teeth it was. I use the crest pro health now. I think both give the same type of cleaning though. I don't think whitened any better than the pro health, so if you're purchasing it for that reason, pick something else. I would recommend the 3D white mouthwash for that purpose because it did work well.