Mariah C.
Lawrence, KS

Does this make your teeth hurt after a few uses? I had a terrible experience with the Colgate Whitening. It made my teeth really sensitive and painful

Deidra R.
Deidra R.
1 year, 8 months ago
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have sensitive teeth and use this toothpaste everyday and I've never had an issue! :)
heather c.
heather c.
San Antonio, TX
1 year, 8 months ago
I only use this whitening toothpaste as i have sensitive teeth. This product has never caused me any pain and does a great job!