BY CREST

Whiten* your smile while experiencing the relief from sensitivity you’ve always wanted. Introducing new Crest 3D White Whitening Therapy Sensitivity Care toothpaste. Our gentle whitening ingredients work to lift surface stains to reveal the bright, white smile you can expect from Crest 3D White. The added benefit? While you brush, our formula envelops and remineralizes your weakened teeth, and relieves sensitivity pain. Pamper your teeth with the therapy treatment, for a dazzling, white smile.

Crest 3D White Whitening Therapy Sensitivity Care:

• Relieves sensitivity
  • Gently whitens* by lifting surface stains
  • Strengthens weakened teeth
  • Contains fluoride to fight cavities
  • Freshens breath with uplifting mint flavor

Active Ingredients,Potassium Nitrate 5%,Sodium Fluoride 0.243% (0.14% W/V Fluoride Ion),Inactive Ingredients,Water,Hydrated Silica,Glycerin,Sorbitol,Trisodium Phosphate,Sodium Lauryl Sulfate,Flavor,Cellulose Gum,Alcohol (0.7%),Polysorbate 80,Sodium Saccharin,Sodium Benzoate,Cetylpyridinium Chloride,Benzoic Acid,Xanthan Gum,Titanium Dioxide

Jennifer L.
Greer
So far, this toothpaste is living up to its name! It has definitely helped my sensitive teeth and gums, it whitens and it does not taste bad! This will not give you quite the same whitening as the Luxe, but if you have a sensitive mouth, this is worth a try to see if it works for you. It has helped tone down my reaction to hot and cold and has helped my gums.
Calista
Middlesboro
I am very picky about my toothpaste I usually use Rembrandt but this i really like it’s not an overpowering taste it’s not to pasty it really does whiten teeth there has been a huge improvement since I have used this my teeth are whiter
Kathy S.
I have been using this for a while now, I definitely like it better than the other sensitivity tooth pastes. I’ve noticed a difference with sensitivity for sure. Whitening wise I’m not sure though because I don’t really feel like any tooth paste ever helps. However for sensitivity, a+.
Brooke J.
Happened to find this one sale at Walmart otherwise I would never have bought I️t because it’s so expensive. But I do really like I️t. I can actually notice my teeth looking whiter and I️t hasn’t made my teeth sensitive which most other whitening products do.
Cindy Z.
Staten Island
Absolutely love this product to death. I used to have somewhat yellow teeth. After I used this for a few days I instantly noticed a difference. My teeth are way whiter than they used to be. I always use them morning and afternoon. I would definitely but again
Kate M.
Manly
I love his toothpaste it doesn't have a flavor with i love because i dont like toothpastes that are too minty! it works well i haven't had many issues wih sensitivity since using it!
Erin S.
Cartersville, GA
Crest’s 3D White Whitening Therapy with Sensitivity Care is my favorite whitening toothpaste I’ve ever tried. I am super careful about my teeth, as I’ve never had a cavity and would prefer to keep it that well. I am always wanting to whiten my teeth but in the past I’ve used whitening products that have created sensitivity problems while whitening. This formula does not give me that unfortunate side effect whatsoever. Even though the whitening properties of the toothpaste are very strong and effective, the sensitivity protection is an added layer of oral care that makes are huge difference and has increased the quality of my style. I have been through 3 tubes of this toothpaste and have no plans of changing that any time soon. Crest 3D White Whitening Therapy Sensitivity Care Toothpaste
Stephanie A.
WAYNESVILLE, NC
The flavor isn't the greatest but this toothpaste is great for my sensitive teeth. I have been using it a week now and have already notice some difference in the color of my teeth. It's not harsh at all.
Marissa W.
Indianapolis, IN
I feel like this has helped with my sensitivity with sweets. Purchased from a dollar general, the price is reasonable for a sensitivity and whitening toothpaste. I feel like my teeth have gotten lighter nothing to crazy but I will be buying again.
Sami S.
Montague, MI
I love the flavor of this toothpaste. It’s like a cinnamon type flavor but not too powerful. It doesn’t hurt my sensitive teeth and it’s so gentle. I can’t wait to keep using this product.

Target