Personal CareOral CareToothpasteCrest
3D White Whitening Therapy Enamel Care Toothpaste

Crest 3D White Whitening Therapy Enamel Care Toothpaste

Foaming formula wraps around each tooth to rebuild and fortify weakened enamel for a stronger, whiter smile.

[product:crest-3d-white-whitening-therapy-enamel-care-41oz] ? Would you recommend?
How long until you noticed whiter teeth?
Does this actually turn your teeth white?
Start your review of Crest 3D White Whitening Therapy Enamel Care Toothpaste!
Product Highlights
...the large tube. I love how it makes my teeth feel. It also provides some whitening to my teeth as well. Highly recommend.in reviews
Niobys L.
Madison, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 7
Crest 3D White Whitening Therapy Enamel Care Toothpaste uploaded by Niobys L.
Purchased at: Walmart
Amazing I just got this toothpaste I am obsessive with my teeth I really like to get my teeth white and this one looks like is working feels fresh and clean is not too strong like as 3D Colgate I really like this one I have to wait a little bit more for really see the results so far I’m happy with the product
TERESA R.
Austin, TX
Crest 3D White Whitening Therapy Enamel Care Toothpaste uploaded by TERESA R.
Purchased at: Target
I love 3D white toothpastes and this one is on a whole different level. Since I was sick with covid I could not find the strength to do the most basic things consistently. But now that I'm better I'm getting back into the swing of things. This toothpaste in a couple of uses has brought my smile back to gleaming white ! This whitening therapy paste runs about $6.99 USD but there's coupons for $2.00 off I use to bring the cost down. And if you're lucky there may be some in the clearance section at Target. Definitely recommend!
Shariyka R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Crest 3D White Whitening Therapy Enamel Care Toothpaste uploaded by Shariyka R.
This toothpaste left my teeth feeling smooth and my breath with a fresh, minty smell. I'm a regular coffee drinker so this whitening therapy is formulated to nourish and whiten your teeth and strengthen enamel.
Steffany C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Crest 3D White Whitening Therapy Enamel Care Toothpaste uploaded by Steffany C.
My second VoxBox ;) #SparkleVoxBox # Influenster thank you ;) ;) just love it yeiiiiiii #Crest #CrestAtTarget @Crest
Catherine I.
Crest 3D White Whitening Therapy Enamel Care Toothpaste uploaded by Catherine I.
My family has always used the brand crest and my family did to until we went to a more natural toothpaste. I have a sensitive mouth and this never gave me sores. This has a great flavor and texture to it and does whiten your teeth. I got this as a free sample in my sparkle voxbox.
Adelle C.
Jersey City, NJ
Crest 3D White Whitening Therapy Enamel Care Toothpaste uploaded by Adelle C.
Purchased at: Walgreens
The whitening enamel with fluoride really protects against cavities and keeps my teeth strong and a shade whiter!
Joy K.
Roseburg, OR
This just tastes amazing without making me feel like my mouth is burning out of my head. It really works! Over about two weeks my teeth are so much whiter! Love it because I am always smiling!
Ravan A.
Pittsburgh, PA
Ive tried the Crest 3D White Whitening Therapy toothpaste a few times and I think it just might be working. I’ve been getting closer and closer to quitting smoking (wish me luck) and it’s nice to be able to have a nice fresh white smile to go with it. I’m really pleased with this! I have a go to toothpase that I love, but I may use this in the evening and my favorite at night!
Megan M.
Navarre , FL
Crest 3D White Whitening Therapy Enamel Care Toothpaste uploaded by Megan M.
I love Crest! This toothpaste is my favorite product they have introduced. I've used it 6 times and already see a difference. The flavor is great, not chalky and just enough mint leaving my mouth refreshed.
Jourdan P.
This toothpaste was a part of the sparkle box box that I received. I was excited to try this as crest makes great products. The first time I used it I was surprised it wasn’t blue. That is almost like their signature color. The white color made me happy because I’d rather not have unnecessary dyes in my products. It didn’t lack the familiar crystals that crest always has which is a plus. The flavor is minty and fresh. There’s no weird after taste. I use this with my sonicare toothbrush and it makes my teeth clean and shiny. I will definitely repurchase when I run out and recommend to others!