BY CREST

It’s not just whitening- it’s therapy for your teeth that repairs weakened enamel. Crest 3D White Whitening Therapy Enamel Care nourishes teeth to repair weakened enamel and beautifully whitens*. The 3D White Whitening Therapy collection is formulated with an Active Mineral Complex. The Enamel Care formula helps to remineralize your enamel. This formula gently lifts impurities and is specifically formulated to envelop each tooth to whiten* and strengthen your teeth.

*whitens by removing surface stains

• Ir is really good this toothpaste?4 Answers
  • So I have the sparkle VoxBox and have run into an issue: ...2 Answers
Alyssa B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I was looking for a whitening toothpaste, so I purchased the Crest 3D Whitening Therapy Enamel Care. I really liked the idea of whitening at the same time as caring for your enamel. I must have been allergic to one of the ingredients in this toothpaste, which made this unusable for me. :( I really wanted to love this toothpaste but unfortunately, I'm unable to really use this one. I liked the mint flavor of this toothpaste and how it wasn't super strong. It just wasn't very gentle in my opinion. I never had sensitivities before, so I am not sure what caused the reaction. I am sure this is a great toothpaste for others, but it was just not the right product for me personally.
Hanna H.
St Augustine, FL
I can’t believe how white my teeth are after using Crest’s 3D Whitening Therapy Toothpaste for the last few weeks! I can’t use traditional teeth whitening methods like strips because I have a permanent retainer and for some reason the strips destroy the glue that holds it in place 😖... BUT I don’t feel like I am missing out on having white teeth anymore! Before I started using this toothpaste, my teeth weren’t awful, just slightly stained but I noticed a difference in the first week of use. I brush my teeth with Crest 2x a day and am not a heavy coffee, tea, or soda drinker so that definitely impacts the results that I have seen. Overall I am very happy with this toothpaste. I feel like I have tried many other tooth whitening toothpastes and they’ve never really worked for me despite keeping the same low-stain causing food/drink lifestyle. If you’re looking for something to really brighten up your pearls I would highly recommend this product! I received this product complimentary from Influenster in my #sparklevoxbox.
Karina P.
Katy , TX
I received a complimentary sample from Influenster. I opened my #sparklebox and was like ehhh Crest whatever only because I use Sensodyne and Rembrandt. However, I was truly surprised it was gentle on my teeth and gums and is probably half of what I pay for the other brands. I was happy with the way my teeth felt and I enjoyed the texture of the toothpaste as well. I did notice my teeth get slighty whiter as well. Would high recommend.
Christine E.
Presidio, TX
I really love this thootpaste, I'm a crest girl that's all I use and to try a different kind of Crest was refreshing. It has a nice minty taste and fresh breathe feeling I look for in all my toothpaste. After 3 days I noticed a difference in how white my teeth was and I will definitely be purchasing this toothpaste in the future. I received this toothpaste free to test in my #influencer #voxbox. #crest #crestattarget
Barbara B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this toothpaste! Use it one time and you can automatically see a difference! I really like that it made my teeth feel so fresh and clean. I’m also loving the fact that my teeth look so much whiter. It’s also supposed to be good for your enamel. Anything that’s good for you and it gives me a clean feeling I’m all for it! Thanks to influenster for introducing me to such a great product. I have already restocked.Crest 3D White Whitening Therapy Enamel Care
Jourdan P.
This toothpaste was a part of the sparkle box box that I received. I was excited to try this as crest makes great products. The first time I used it I was surprised it wasn’t blue. That is almost like their signature color. The white color made me happy because I’d rather not have unnecessary dyes in my products. It didn’t lack the familiar crystals that crest always has which is a plus. The flavor is minty and fresh. There’s no weird after taste. I use this with my sonicare toothbrush and it makes my teeth clean and shiny. I will definitely repurchase when I run out and recommend to others!
Devon F.
I received this product for free in exchange for my honest review. This toothpaste left me feeling super clean and fresh. It truly felt like I just left the dentist. The minty flavor lasted longer than my usual toothpaste, which isn't really bad, except that I couldn't eat or drink right away. I personally enjoy a really frothy, foamy toothpaste, and this one doesn't really do that for me. But overall I would change my daily toothpaste use to the Crest 3D whitening toothpaste because I felt so clean afterwards! As for the whitening, I haven't noticed much of a difference yet, but I've only used it a couple of times so far.
Mabely D.
Oak lawn , IL
I have sensitive teeth, so I ask immediately wary of this since it was a whitening product, and whitening toothpastes tend to increase sensitivity. Thankfully, this didn’t really make my sensitivity too much worse! I also loved how it helps build enamel since that’s always a good thing. The texture is a Bit gritty and I like it since it leaves my teeth feeling squeaky clean. I’ve used it for a few days, and it has whitened my teeth a bit, but nothing too dramatic. The taste is also suuuuper pleasant, very minty! I received this product for free from Influenster in exchange for my honest review :)
Jenna O.
Noblesville, IN
I  get lots of questions about how I  keep my teeth so white. For years I    did whitening treatments and they made my teeth and gums SO sensitive. I    started using Crest Whitening Toothpaste & Mouthwash 3 years ago- I    haven't done a whitening treatment since!! This toothpaste does an amazing job at keeping my smile bright & white! Not to mention, it's super affordable. I    can't recommend this product enough, everybody deserves a great smile!!  Crest 3D White Luxe Glamorous White Multi-care Whitening Mouthwash
Paige P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have been using this Toothpaste for about a week and my teeth do look and feel a little cleaner. I drink coffee everyday so i am really into keeping my teeth white. I have used other Crest toothpastes before i just never tried this one. I got it @ Marshalls believe it or not, because ive seen it @ Walmart but it was a little pricey for toothpaste.
Mary Camil D.
Ir is really good this toothpaste?
Andréa G.
So I have the sparkle VoxBox and have run into an issue: due to my oral sulfate allergy, I cannot use the “Crest 3D White Whitening Therapy Enamel Care” (without encountering painful mouth ulcers). What do I do? If I can’t use the product I can’t review it and won’t get a badge?! Crest 3D White Whitening Therapy Enamel Care

back