BY CREST

It’s not just whitening- it’s therapy for your teeth that repairs weakened enamel. Crest 3D White Whitening Therapy Enamel Care nourishes teeth to repair weakened enamel and beautifully whitens*. The 3D White Whitening Therapy collection is formulated with an Active Mineral Complex. The Enamel Care formula helps to remineralize your enamel. This formula gently lifts impurities and is specifically formulated to envelop each tooth to whiten* and strengthen your teeth.

*whitens by removing surface stains

• So I have the sparkle VoxBox and have run into an issue: due to m...2 Answers
Buy on Target
Hanna H.
St Augustine, FL
I can’t believe how white my teeth are after using Crest’s 3D Whitening Therapy Toothpaste for the last few weeks! I can’t use traditional teeth whitening methods like strips because I have a permanent retainer and for some reason the strips destroy the glue that holds it in place 😖... BUT I don’t feel like I am missing out on having white teeth anymore! Before I started using this toothpaste, my teeth weren’t awful, just slightly stained but I noticed a difference in the first week of use. I brush my teeth with Crest 2x a day and am not a heavy coffee, tea, or soda drinker so that definitely impacts the results that I have seen. Overall I am very happy with this toothpaste. I feel like I have tried many other tooth whitening toothpastes and they’ve never really worked for me despite keeping the same low-stain causing food/drink lifestyle. If you’re looking for something to really brighten up your pearls I would highly recommend this product! I received this product complimentary from Influenster in my #sparklevoxbox.
Karen P.
Katy, TX
I received a complimentary sample from Influenster. I opened my #sparklebox and was like ehhh Crest whatever only because I use Sensodyne and Rembrandt. However, I was truly surprised it was gentle on my teeth and gums and is probably half of what I pay for the other brands. I was happy with the way my teeth felt and I enjoyed the texture of the toothpaste as well. I did notice my teeth get slighty whiter as well. Would high recommend.
Christine E.
Presidio, TX
I really love this thootpaste, I'm a crest girl that's all I use and to try a different kind of Crest was refreshing. It has a nice minty taste and fresh breathe feeling I look for in all my toothpaste. After 3 days I noticed a difference in how white my teeth was and I will definitely be purchasing this toothpaste in the future. I received this toothpaste free to test in my #influencer #voxbox. #crest #crestattarget
Jourdan P.
This toothpaste was a part of the sparkle box box that I received. I was excited to try this as crest makes great products. The first time I used it I was surprised it wasn’t blue. That is almost like their signature color. The white color made me happy because I’d rather not have unnecessary dyes in my products. It didn’t lack the familiar crystals that crest always has which is a plus. The flavor is minty and fresh. There’s no weird after taste. I use this with my sonicare toothbrush and it makes my teeth clean and shiny. I will definitely repurchase when I run out and recommend to others!
Devon F.
I received this product for free in exchange for my honest review. This toothpaste left me feeling super clean and fresh. It truly felt like I just left the dentist. The minty flavor lasted longer than my usual toothpaste, which isn't really bad, except that I couldn't eat or drink right away. I personally enjoy a really frothy, foamy toothpaste, and this one doesn't really do that for me. But overall I would change my daily toothpaste use to the Crest 3D whitening toothpaste because I felt so clean afterwards! As for the whitening, I haven't noticed much of a difference yet, but I've only used it a couple of times so far.
Mabely D.
Carbondale , IL
I have sensitive teeth, so I ask immediately wary of this since it was a whitening product, and whitening toothpastes tend to increase sensitivity. Thankfully, this didn’t really make my sensitivity too much worse! I also loved how it helps build enamel since that’s always a good thing. The texture is a Bit gritty and I like it since it leaves my teeth feeling squeaky clean. I’ve used it for a few days, and it has whitened my teeth a bit, but nothing too dramatic. The taste is also suuuuper pleasant, very minty! I received this product for free from Influenster in exchange for my honest review :)
Jenna O.
Noblesville, IN
I  get lots of questions about how I  keep my teeth so white. For years I    did whitening treatments and they made my teeth and gums SO sensitive. I    started using Crest Whitening Toothpaste & Mouthwash 3 years ago- I    haven't done a whitening treatment since!! This toothpaste does an amazing job at keeping my smile bright & white! Not to mention, it's super affordable. I    can't recommend this product enough, everybody deserves a great smile!!  Crest 3D White Luxe Glamorous White Multi-care Whitening Mouthwash
Ashley Y.
Cary, NC
I have been a user of the Crest 3D white products for years. This one is by far my favorite! It’s price is around all the other products (6.99) so that didn’t bother me much. THIS TOOTHPASTE IS AMAZING. My teeth are pretty white because I use whitening products regularly but I do drink a lot of soda. I noticed shinier teeth in literally three days. I was so pleasantly surprised! The only thing I didn’t like was that because the toothpaste is so strong, it tends to make my mouth numb while brushing. Maybe my mouth is more sensitive than others? I don’t know. Despite this I will still continue to use. I am so glad I bought this on a whim!
Codi H.
Canton, GA
I already use a variety Crest Whitening products, so I firmly believe in them. I received this product complimentary with my #sparklevoxbox from Influenster and I hadn’t tried this one yet! I would say as an enamel toothpaste it’s great! It has a mild grit to it, but it foams in the mouth and really feels like it’s working. My breath stays fresh FOREVER after using this toothpaste too. It definitely gives a clean feeling, way more than other crest toothpastes I’ve tried. That being said, this is the slowest whitening process I’ve seen with Crest. :/ I haven’t noticed any change. Maybe they should consider increasing the whitener, or just renaming the paste!
Lindsay D.
Arnold, MD
Unfortunately, I have Invisalign currently, which means I'm unable to use any teeth whitening products (which blows!). However, I made my husband, who has never tried ANY teeth whitening products, my guinea pig. He's a pretty avid coffee and red wine drinker (whereas I'm neither), so I thought this would be a good experiment for him. His teeth are clean, though that dingy white color people tend to get from drinking and eating things that stain their teeth. But just after a couple of days, I could tell a major difference. Can't wait to buy some when I get rid of my Invisalign attachments! (:
Andréa G.
So I have the sparkle VoxBox and have run into an issue: due to my oral sulfate allergy, I cannot use the “Crest 3D White Whitening Therapy Enamel Care” (without encountering painful mouth ulcers). What do I do? If I can’t use the product I can’t review it and won’t get a badge?! Crest 3D White Whitening Therapy Enamel Care