Personal CareOral CareToothpasteCrest
3D White Whitening Radiant Mint Toothpaste - 64oz

Crest 3D White Whitening Radiant Mint Toothpaste - 6.4oz

Minty Fresh Breath. Dazzling White Smile. Enhance your look when you brighten your smile with Crest 3D White Radiant Mint whitening toothpaste. Designed to remove up to 80% of surface stains, Radiant Mint toothpaste delivers whiter results with cooling freshness. Using an enamel-safe whitening formula, Radiant Mint toothpaste softly polishes away stains with small, micro-cleansing whiteners as the gentle foaming action helps whiten even the hardest-to-reach places. For a whiter smile and fresher breath, try Crest 3D White Radiant Mint whitening toothpaste. Removes up to 80% of surface stains ; Micro-cleansing whiteners polish away...

Is this good for bleeding gums??
Does this actually whiten your teeth?
Does this actually help make teeth whiter?
Start your review of Crest 3D White Whitening Radiant Mint Toothpaste - 6.4oz!
Product Highlights
I used this toothpaste for awhile, and plan to again. I noticed it whitening my teeth as I used it, and it gave quite the improvement to the look of them. If you're looking for a good whitening toothpaste, I definitely recommend this one, it did the job really well.in reviews
Stephanie S.
Niceville
Purchased at: Walmart
Definitely my favorite toothpaste I’ve been buying this brand and specific flavor for years. It just makes my mouth feel super clean and I don’t think I will buy another brand of toothpaste for a while it never disappoints
Wendy C.
Milwaukee, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 11
1,932 reviews
Crest 3D White Whitening Radiant Mint Toothpaste - 6.4oz uploaded by Wendy C.
Purchased at: Target
Love it!! This is always a repeat purchase for me! I’ve used this particular whitening toothpaste off and on for years. I love the minty taste wich isn’t too strong and overbearing and this works so good whitening up my teeth.
Tyler S.
Joplin, MO
Crest 3d white toothpaste is one of my favorite toothpastes. It really helps to whiten up your teeth and make your breath smell fresh. I recently switched to fluoride free toothpaste but before that crest 3d white was always my go to. I loved it!
Jaime F.
Texas
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
1,275 reviews
Crest 3D White Whitening Radiant Mint Toothpaste - 6.4oz uploaded by Jaime F.
Purchased at: CVS
Crest 3D White Whitening Radiant Mint Toothpaste - 6.4oz is my go to toothpaste for whitening! Since I started drinking coffee again, my teeth were not as white. I started using the toothpaste and within a few days, the whiteness was restored. It tastes great, leaves breath fresh, and lives up to its claims. I definitely recommend this toothpaste!
Fabiana C.
Fairfax Sta, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Crest 3D White Whitening Radiant Mint Toothpaste - 6.4oz uploaded by Fabiana C.
Purchased at: Walmart
The Crest 3D White Whitening Radiant Mint Toothpaste - 6.4oz is a common toothpaste, fulfills the role of cleaning teeth, making my teeth lighter, not like tooth whitening, but it helps
Jacqueline P.
Bella Vista, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 9
1,564 reviews
Crest 3D White Whitening Radiant Mint Toothpaste - 6.4oz uploaded by Jacqueline P.
Purchased at: Walmart
This Crest toothpaste is really good! The mint flavor freshens your breath and makes your teeth sparkly white. There’s no odd aftertaste in your mouth after rinsing either. I definitely recommend it!
Kadie G.
Pittsburgh
Wellness Guru Expert Level 7
Crest 3D White Whitening Radiant Mint Toothpaste - 6.4oz uploaded by Kadie G.
Purchased at: Amazon
My husband and I both love this. We originally used the kind with scope but we got samples of this 3D white from our dentist and we’ve used it ever since! It cleans well, freshens well and for sure helps whitening teeth.
Holly C.
Mineral Wells
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Crest 3D White Whitening Radiant Mint Toothpaste - 6.4oz uploaded by Holly C.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have used this toothpaste since crest first came out with it . It leaves your breath smelling fresh . It has a good taste to it . Also it helps whiten your teeth.
Kristy L.
Orlando, FL
Crest 3D White Whitening Radiant Mint Toothpaste - 6.4oz uploaded by Kristy L.
Crest 3D White Whitening Radiant Mint Toothpaste - 6.4oz uploaded by Kristy L.
Crest 3D White has been my go-to toothpaste for years! I drink coffee and tea so I need something that will help with preventing stained teeth. This product has not let me down yet. And my dentist approves since he said my mouth is like a 35 year old and I’m almost 43, so that’s cool! 😁
Rosie N.
Lowell, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 7
Crest 3D White Whitening Radiant Mint Toothpaste - 6.4oz uploaded by Rosie N.
Purchased at: CVS
Another one finished! I keep repurchasing this since it’s one of my favorite toothpaste out there. Most toothpaste claims it helps with whiting but this is one at least I saw a bit of a difference, especially at an affordable price. I brush 2-3 times a day for close to 2 mins daily after flossing. And it’s good for enamel as well. I’m a fan of this flavored mint and will be buying this again.

237 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...