BY CREST #44 in Teeth Whiteners

Say goodbye to stained teeth and hello to whiter teeth with the crest 3-D white vivid whitestrips. They effectively remove tooth stains caused by tea, coffee, smoking and more. They can whiten your teeth and deliver visible results in 10 days. These tooth-whitening strips are safe on enamel and come in a pack of 10. Get whiter-looking teeth in 10 days by regularly using these crest vivid strips.

• Does this weaken (become sensitive) teeth after prolong...3 Answers
  • About how long does it take so really see results if you ...3 Answers
  • So am curious, I'm between getting my teeth professionall...3 Answers
Buy on kmart
  • "I love Crest Whitening products and I love the whitening strips." in 1 review
  • "I only use these strips about once a week, and use enamel strengthening/whitening toothpaste daily to keep up with the whitening." in 1 review
Theresa D.
Charlotte, NC
I've never had an issue, works great and does a great job. It did make my teeth sore but that's to be expected. I would and have recommended this to friends and family. My family loves it. Just keep in mind minor tooth sensitivity that will follow for most people.
Theresa D.
Charlotte, NC
Kelly N.
Cleveland, OH
These are my go-to white strips that I use twice a year to give my teeth that pearly white look that we all love! They are so easy to put on and don't slip, unlike some other brands I've tried. They are also significantly cheaper than treatments you get at the dentist, and I think the result is just as good.
Alese K.
Mount Laurel, NJ
Love love love Crest's Vivid white strips! Only a 30 minute application is needed and results are seen within one to two applications. I couldn't be more pleased with an at home whitening product! The price is around $30 but significantly less expensive than a treatment at your dentist's office.
Hannah H.
Wilmington
I have used the vivid white strips multiple times! If you want a quick week of just lighter this is the product for you! I try not to use this very often. You can buy this at Walmart or Kroger!
rori w.
WEST POINT, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have used these whitening strips on my teeth and I would say that they do not work as well as other brands that I have bought. i would reccomend [product:opalescence-go-15%]
Malinda S.
Upper Darby, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this product.. It's easy to use, gives results, and is reasonably priced. I have tried many teeth whitening products in all different price ranges. I am a snooker and a huge coffee drinker, so whitening toothpaste isn't enough to whiten my teeth to my satisfaction. After trying these, I have not looked back. They are very convenient, I saw noticeable results in about a week which just got better and better. You wouldn't even think I've every touched a cigarette or cup of coffee by looking at my teeth. The only downside, is that once you stop using, all the results you accumulated fade away very quickly, so you have to be willing to stick with them daily
Shelbi H.
Iowa City, IA
I only whiten my teeth for special occasions and because I am ballin' on a budget so I only use a couple of these at a time. They last in great condition forever and I see a difference in my teeth in two days! They are a little difficult to put on your teeth at first but once they set they will not move until you want to take them off. Highly recommend!
Renee H.
Oxnard, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love crest whitening strips's because they make it super easy to get a beautiful white smile! I was skeptical at first and didn't really think they would work, but they did! I am a coffee drinker and my teeth needed some whitening and my dentist actually recommended them to me saying that they were just as good as any professional treatment.
Faith P.
Have definitely seen an improvement in my teeth whiteness with the use of these strips. However, the strips are absolutely painful for people with sensitive teeth. If I place the strip on my bottom teeth, my front teeth ache for a very long time before the sensitivity subsides.
Julia K.
I live in Germany so we do not have for example Kmart. Does anybody know where you can buy them?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Do these work well?
Whitney B.
Lake City, FL
About how long does it take so really see results if you have minimal stains on your teeth?
Kameka T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this weaken (become sensitive) teeth after prolonged use?
Stephanie F.
Are these good for 'on the go'. I'm currently using a generic brand from BJ's that my mom got me for Christmas. It's working great, but I'm just worried it's killing my enamel because my gums sting a little bit afterwards (it says enamel safe though). But these aren't 'on the go'. So are the Crest White Strips truly enamel safe and great to wear going out?