BY CREST #66 in Teeth Whiteners

Say goodbye to stained teeth and hello to whiter teeth with the crest 3-D white vivid whitestrips. They effectively remove tooth stains caused by tea, coffee, smoking and more. They can whiten your teeth and deliver visible results in 10 days. These tooth-whitening strips are safe on enamel and come in a pack of 10. Get whiter-looking teeth in 10 days by regularly using these crest vivid strips.

• Does this weaken (become sensitive) teeth after prolonged use?3 Answers
  • About how long does it take so really see results if you have min...3 Answers
  • So am curious, I'm between getting my teeth professionally whiten...3 Answers
Buy on Kmart
  • "I only use these strips about once a week, and use enamel strengthening/whitening toothpaste daily to keep up with the whitening." in 1 review
  • "I love Crest Whitening products and I love the whitening strips." in 1 review
Jay H.
I received a sample of these from a costco pack of toothpaste. I used then on Christmas to brighten up my smile and I can honestly say it worked. I left them on for am hour  and I was surprised that they stayed on so long. Normally strips slide around but these did not. I will continue to buy these if they are on sale or have a coupon
Kelly N.
Cleveland, OH
These are my go-to white strips that I use twice a year to give my teeth that pearly white look that we all love! They are so easy to put on and don't slip, unlike some other brands I've tried. They are also significantly cheaper than treatments you get at the dentist, and I think the result is just as good.
Alese K.
Mount Laurel, NJ
Love love love Crest's Vivid white strips! Only a 30 minute application is needed and results are seen within one to two applications. I couldn't be more pleased with an at home whitening product! The price is around $30 but significantly less expensive than a treatment at your dentist's office.
Malinda S.
Upper Darby, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this product.. It's easy to use, gives results, and is reasonably priced. I have tried many teeth whitening products in all different price ranges. I am a snooker and a huge coffee drinker, so whitening toothpaste isn't enough to whiten my teeth to my satisfaction. After trying these, I have not looked back. They are very convenient, I saw noticeable results in about a week which just got better and better. You wouldn't even think I've every touched a cigarette or cup of coffee by looking at my teeth. The only downside, is that once you stop using, all the results you accumulated fade away very quickly, so you have to be willing to stick with them daily
Makayla T.
Glendale, AZ
These work pretty great, but as a disclaimer I don't use these weekly, so my own results are mainly based on immediate results. After using them once I would say right when you take it off you may seem some spots which is normal, but the next day when you brush your teeth and throughout the week they even out and my teeth look good. I should start using these once a week though for a more visibly whiter smile :-)
Mae M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These do the trick to whiten your teeth but for someone with sensitive teeth it's a no go. I say if you're okay with having sensitivity for a few days after then it's okay and if you don't have sensitive teeth you should look into this product. It is a bit pricey though.
Mary J.
Plainville, MA
A+++ 3rd day of using it can already see a huge difference. On the first day my teeth got very sensitive but it went away. The strips stay on great too. I remember using these many years ago back when they didn't stay on the teeth and getting through 30 mins of it was impossible and full of drool. These strips have improved so much. Go with Crest for white teeth!
Kristie H.
Riverside, CA
Who wouldn't want whiter teeth?! I used this hoping to get me that pearly white smile, but I thought there were definitely maybe some other ways I could achieve it. This product was pricey and it definitely made my gums have the tingly sensation. I was somewhat scared because I have never felt that feeling before and I didn't want to have sensitive teeth!
Yvonne P.
Definitely worth the money. I notice a huge difference in my teeth and others do as well. I use these about 2-3 times a year. I never use all of the strips at once because they do start to make my teeth sensitive after a few days. I buy the 14 day pack and use 7 then save the rest for next time :) simple inexpensive and reliable.
Crystal L.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These did work for me when I was starting to use them but even though I tried to keep my mouth dry and not let any of the product be swallowed, it irritated my throat and made my throat hurt, after I stopped using the product my throat started to get better. I'm sure it works well for others but I can't continue to use it
Julia K.
I live in Germany so we do not have for example Kmart. Does anybody know where you can buy them?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Do these work well?
Kameka T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this weaken (become sensitive) teeth after prolonged use?
Whitney B.
Lake City, FL
About how long does it take so really see results if you have minimal stains on your teeth?
Stephanie F.
Are these good for 'on the go'. I'm currently using a generic brand from BJ's that my mom got me for Christmas. It's working great, but I'm just worried it's killing my enamel because my gums sting a little bit afterwards (it says enamel safe though). But these aren't 'on the go'. So are the Crest White Strips truly enamel safe and great to wear going out?