Crest 3D White Vivid Whitestrips

Say goodbye to stained teeth and hello to whiter teeth with the crest 3-D white vivid whitestrips. They effectively remove tooth stains caused by tea, coffee, smoking and more. They can whiten your teeth and deliver visible results in 10 days. These tooth-whitening strips are safe on enamel and come in a pack of 10. Get whiter-looking teeth in 10 days by regularly using these crest vivid strips.

does it make your teeth feel more sensitive?
Does this product work after one strip?
How amazing do these make your teeth look?? I’m dying to get a product that turns my teeth tissue white
Start your review of Crest 3D White Vivid Whitestrips!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I love Crest Whitening products and I love the whitening strips.in reviews
I only use these strips about once a week, and use enamel strengthening/whitening toothpaste daily to keep up with the whitening.in reviews
Kalen K.
Crest 3D White Vivid Whitestrips uploaded by Kalen K.
I’m back on this product for the first time in a number of years. So far, so good. I have noticed a few things that are different with the first being how much better they stick to my teeth compared to years ago. Second, they don’t seem to make my teeth nearly as sensitive as they used to. Lastly, they do not have an overwhelming taste. I am hoping that after I go through the cycle of these that I will be able to see a difference! #teethwhitening #crest #pearlywhites #hygiene #selflove #teeth #dentalcare Crest 3D White Vivid Whitestrips
Karly K.
Results are noticeable on first application. This is my first time trying any whitening strips and I am pleased. There is a bit of a learning curve with putting the strips on, but after a few tries I have no problems. I do skip a day sometimes if my gums are feeling sensitive. Overall, very pleased with this product.
Lorrie M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 7
Crest 3D White Vivid Whitestrips uploaded by Lorrie M.
My daughter uses Crest 3D Whitestrips. I don’t like the way they feel on my teeth, personally. She likes them and has noticed a slight but not significant difference. She also said that while using and after they made her teeth really sensitive. I think that’s pretty typical of most whitening products. Not sure if it’s worth the money or not yet. #CrestWhitestrips #Influenster
Jane M.
Tucson, AZ
I'm about halfway through and I think there's a minor change in the color of my teeth. However, I have to switch to doing it every other night because it made my gums so sensitive.
Karissa M.
Princeton, IN
These white strips helped my teeth. I would buy them more if they weren't for the price
Michelle O.
Montebello, CA
I bought these when they were on sale. I also used a $7 coupon and $15 ccvd extra bucks. so I saved a lot. They sometimes leave my teeth feeling sensitive afterwards.
Nicole A.
Panama City, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Crest 3D White Vivid Whitestrips uploaded by Nicole A.
Love how gently these are on my teeth and don't make them sensitive after use. I'm an ex-smoker and advice coffee drinker and these strips have helped so much. Not yet as white as I want, but getting there!I would definitely buy these again.
Melanie M.
Patchogue, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Crest 3D White Vivid Whitestrips uploaded by Melanie M.
Love these things. I have pretty white teeth to begin with but these strips take my teeth to the next level! They are expensive and I don’t do them all the time (as advertised). One pack has lasted me almost a year. They do make your teeth a lil sensitive but nothing too bad. I think it’s also important to note that I don’t drink coffee or red wines.
Cristie G.
Canton, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I have used these strips in the past and they do a good job of maintaining the whiteness of your teeth by helping to get rid of stains from daily eating and drinking. There are some more expensive Crest 3D strips that work even better, but you can’t go wrong with using these.
Brooke F.
East Boston, MA
I love these! I notice a difference after one use. The one downside is my teeth are very sensitive after which is pretty normal for whitening.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...