Lara R.
Lara R.

Have you noticed an actual different at all by using this toothpaste?
Wendy N.
Wendy N.
Nov. 17, 2016, 12:19 a.m.
I have been using this toothpaste for awhile now & though I do not see a significant difference in shades I do feel as though it prevents your teeth from getting "yellow." This toothpaste does leave my teeth feeling very smooth, clean, & my mouth fresh.
mary c.
mary c.
Nov. 15, 2016, 10:11 p.m.
I began noticing a change about a week after I started using it. I was brush in the morning and at night.
Leah B.
Leah B.
Oct. 7, 2016, 8:21 p.m.
I use this toothpaste in combination with the mouthwash and I really don't notice a difference. If anything, they haven't gotten worse and I drink a lot of coffee so that's a win in my book. I have used whitestrips in the past and those did better than the toothpaste, however those shouldn't be used as often as toothpaste.
Gabrielle G.
Gabrielle G.
June 28, 2016, 10:14 a.m.
I use this toothpaste constantly and I haven't noticed a difference.
Jenna W.
Jenna W.
June 17, 2016, 6:01 p.m.
I have noticed a small difference, but nothing major. I believe it gets my teeth whiter than any other toothpaste.
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
June 12, 2016, 7:09 p.m.
I have seen a slight increase in whiteness, but nothing significant. My teeth definitely feel and look a lot cleaner though.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
June 19, 2014, 9:52 p.m.
Not really but it seems to be maintaining the whiteness.
Rebekah O.
Rebekah O.
April 8, 2014, 12:04 a.m.
I noticed a difference after about two weeks of using it. I also had light surface stains on my front two teeth that it removed. If you're looking for quicker results I would recommend using the whitening strips they definitely make a difference.
Mayra R.
Mayra R.
Oct. 15, 2013, 5:31 p.m.
I've used this for about a year seen no difference at all. I just love the taste of it versus other toothpastes. The white strips are the only thing that has whitened my teeth.
Alexis J.
Alexis J.
Aug. 2, 2013, 7:26 p.m.
It gave a difference on me within the first couple days. It's isn't a dramatic change but there is one :)
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
July 20, 2013, 12:42 a.m.
YES! I have been using this toothpaste ever since it came out and I have noticed a gradual difference in the whitening of my teeth! My teeth are much whiter now than they were before I started using Crest 3D White!
tracy d.
tracy d.
July 5, 2013, 8:20 p.m.
Not really but its prob working somehow
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
June 26, 2013, 10:44 a.m.
I have noticed a difference but it takes a while before its a dramatic change. If your teeth are hardly stained or yellowed you will barely notice the difference.
Dene K.
Dene K.
June 25, 2013, 6:58 p.m.
I've noticed a difference. I've tried Colgate whitening as well but I got better results from crest 3d whitening tooth paste
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
May 4, 2013, 8:53 a.m.
I have seen a difference. My sister, who just got her braces off is using this to whiten her teeth the inexpensive way. We all like it
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
April 26, 2013, 4:47 p.m.
I have been using this toothpaste for months now and I can say my teeth have not gotten changed. But, I do love the toothpaste because my mouth and teeth feel extremely clean after every brush.
J L.
J L.
Jan. 29, 2013, 10:53 a.m.
I find it keeps my teeth whiter longer in between white strips
Jeannine B.
Jeannine B.
Jan. 13, 2013, 1:04 p.m.
I've noticed a difference with this toothpaste. I drink a lot of tea and coffee and my teeth stay pretty white with this product.
Laura E.
Laura E.
Jan. 3, 2013, 8:25 p.m.
Truth.....this is the only toothpaste I use but have never seen a difference. I think it's that matter of "thinking" that it'll one day make a difference is what keeps me buying it.
Julie Z.
Julie Z.
Dec. 31, 2012, 2:14 a.m.
I would say if you brush your teeth every single day and you take care of your teeth, there will be a difference. Crest vivid white just gives you that extra boost. Of course you have to floss as well. But if you're looking for a whitening toothpaste that really whitens your teeth and you want to see an actually shade difference. This isn't really it since the whitening isn't that dramatic so this isn't it for you. You can definitely try Crest 3d glamorous white toothpaste, Colgate optic white, Crest 3d whitening rinse, and Elgydium toothpaste.
Alicia R.
Alicia R.
Dec. 29, 2012, 1:09 p.m.
I think it gave a subtle difference.
Tammy D.
Tammy D.
Dec. 23, 2012, 4:34 p.m.
I used 3 tubes of the 3D White Vivid toothpaste. I did not see any results. It also has big pieces of grit. I heard it causes teeth to become sensitive, but I didn't believe it. I learned my lesson. I switched to the Crest 3D Glamorous White. It works better, and the sensitivity has mostly gone away. If you want really white, though, I would say use whitening strips.

Join Now