Lara R.

Have you noticed an actual different at all by using this toothpaste?

Gabrielle M.
Gabrielle M.
Prospect Park, PA
10 months ago
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I used the tooth paste alone, and I noticed a significant change within one week. It works great for sensitive teeth as well.
Natalie B.
Natalie B.
Austin, TX
11 months, 3 weeks ago
I definitely have! I suggest using the crest whitening strips to supplement daily brushing to get the whitest results!
Wendy N.
Wendy N.
1 year ago
I have been using this toothpaste for awhile now & though I do not see a significant difference in shades I do feel as though it prevents your teeth from getting "yellow." This toothpaste does leave my teeth feeling very smooth, clean, & my mouth fresh.
mary c.
mary c.
Wilmington, NC
1 year ago
I began noticing a change about a week after I started using it. I was brush in the morning and at night.
Leah B.
Leah B.
Madison, Wisconsin
1 year, 1 month ago
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use this toothpaste in combination with the mouthwash and I really don't notice a difference. If anything, they haven't gotten worse and I drink a lot of coffee so that's a win in my book. I have used whitestrips in the past and those did better than the toothpaste, however those shouldn't be used as often as toothpaste.
Gabrielle G.
Gabrielle G.
Burton, MI
1 year, 4 months ago
I use this toothpaste constantly and I haven't noticed a difference.
Jenna W.
Jenna W.
Spencer, IA
1 year, 5 months ago
I have noticed a small difference, but nothing major. I believe it gets my teeth whiter than any other toothpaste.
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
1 year, 5 months ago
I have seen a slight increase in whiteness, but nothing significant. My teeth definitely feel and look a lot cleaner though.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Huntingdon, PA
3 years, 5 months ago
Not really but it seems to be maintaining the whiteness.
Rebekah O.
Rebekah O.
West Monroe, LA
3 years, 7 months ago
I noticed a difference after about two weeks of using it. I also had light surface stains on my front two teeth that it removed. If you're looking for quicker results I would recommend using the whitening strips they definitely make a difference.