Crest  3D White Vivid Toothpaste

Crest 3D White Vivid Toothpaste

BY CREST #28 in Toothpaste

Crest 3-D white arctic fresh 4.0oz see more...

• Does this make your teeth hurt after a few uses? I had a terrible...2 Answers
  • If I have sensative gums, but want to whiten my teeth would you r...3 Answers
  • Are your teeth any whiter now that you've used this product.1 Answers
Crest  3D White Vivid Toothpaste
Crest 3D White Vivid Toothpaste
Buy on Walgreens*
  • "I use this along with the crest whitening strips and my teeth have, over the course of a month and a half, gone from having a yellowish tent to super white. " in 28 reviews
  • "I started using this toothpaste after I quit smoking cigarettes to whiten my teeth, it worked very well to get them white and keep them white." in 23 reviews
  • "I love the mouth wash, but as far as the toothpaste, I don't really see a difference at all in the appearance of my teeth." in 21 reviews
  • "I've tried just about every whitening toothpaste there is, in addition to drugstore whitening gels, and this is the only one that works right away!" in 18 reviews
  • "Now, I only have to do that once a year.....thanks to Crest 3D white.....it is a great maintenance whitening tooth paste and tastes great too" in 14 reviews
Noelle M.
Joliet, IL
I gave this 2 stars because it does do an excellent job at whitening my teeth. However, I had to throw away most of a tube after using it a few times. I noticed after using it, the inside of my mouth would basically peel, which was disgusting. Long strings of skin would slough off the inside of my mouth. I could be wrong, but I believe this has stannous fluoride in it, which I now know I have a sensitivity to. Unfortunately, I've had several issues with other Crest products, and just avoid them altogether.
Alexandria C.
Portales, NM
I can certainly feel my teeth getting stronger when I use this toothpaste. My teeth normally ache, but when I started using this toothpaste, I noticed that I had very few toothaches. I do think that the toothpaste tastes a bit weird or different in comparison to other toothpastes. I like a minty taste, but this is not very minty. So, I am not a fan of the taste but it does make my teeth feel stronger and look more white. I would recommend this to anyone who is trying to get whiter teeth.
Sydney A.
Kissimmee, FL
This is my favorite toothpaste for really only one reason...I can get it in a three pack at Sam's Club. I feel like my teeth get cleaned and my breath is fresh, but is it overwhelmingly amazing? Nah. Have I noticed any teeth whitening? Probably. Doesn't exactly stand out as dramatically as one would hope for a toothpaste called "3D white vivid toothpaste." I like it a lot, but I can safely say it doesn't necessarily stand out more than the rest.
Katie W.
Valparaiso, IN
My highest 5 star recommended product by far. Every time I see my parents (once or twice a year) my mom ALWAYS tells me how white my teeth are. I use crest 3D vivid white toothpaste, booster, and mouthwash. Not even the whitestrips although those do work as well.

My teeth have NEVER looked this white! Definitely invest in great oral care. I will never use another brand of toothpaste. Ever. Sorry. 3D vivid has never failed me.
Maria P.
Fremont, CA
I don't usually use Crest because I prefer toothpaste that foams really well. This also has a weird salty taste to it which I find odd. I didn't notice a significant different compared to another brand that I use as far as whitening, and I also stopped using toothpaste with the little particles as I've read somewhere they can be harmful to your health. Not sure how true that is but I'll stick with my Aquafresh.
Darcy P.
Goose Creek, SC
After using a couple tunes of this I thought it was helping just a bit with the witness of my teeth. I sent my boyfriend to the store when we ran out and he purchased a different brand and wow! My teeth were significantly darker when I was not using this brand. So I didn't even finish the tube he purchased and ran out to get more of this. Needless to say I will be buying toothpaste for us from now on
Chandria B.
Huntington, WV
I got a travel size of this free from my dentist. I noticed a difference in my tooth shade after just a few uses. Definitely recommend to help upkeep white teeth, though I wouldn't expect miracles. But used in conjunction with whitening strips and the mouthwash, you would never need to have your teeth bleached by a dentist again. And even used without anything else, it does make a difference.
Melissa D.
Highland, CA
These don't really do much to white your teeth alone, but used in conjunction with the Crest Whitestrips, this toothbaste is great. Once you achieve the whiteness you want with the whitestrips, you use this toothpaste to help maintain your white teeth. They foam up just enough but not too much, and it doesn't taste anything like peroxide or baking soda. Just tastes like regular toothpaste.
Brittany K.
Billings, MT
My absolute favorite toothpaste, I don't buy anything else. It really does whiten my teeth and it does such a good job I can see a difference. I'm not always a big fan of the after taste of tooth paste (If you know what I mean) but I actually enjoy the after taste of Crest 3D White. It makes my mouth feel super fresh and lasts for a good long while. I really recommend this tooth paste
Shawnee H.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
I love this toothpaste. I continuously repurchase because I love how effective it is at keeping my smile nice and bright. This product has a nice taste and leaves my mouth feeling very fresh and clean after using it. This product doesn't seem to make my teeth sensitive either. I use this with the Crest 3D mouthwash and the results are amazing! Recommend. It's worth the price.
Lara R.
Have you noticed an actual different at all by using this toothpaste?
Jess E.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Are your teeth any whiter now that you've used this product.
Influenster M.
How long does it take for it to start whitening? And also is it bad for sensative teeth?
Dayane A.
Riverside , CA
How long does it take to see results?
Candice H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
My teeth can be sensitive to some toothpastes. Has anyone noticed and sensitivity to this?