BY CREST #33 in Teeth Whiteners

Get visibly whiter teeth in just 30 minutes a day. Can you spare just 30 minutes a day for just 12 days to reverse years of staining? Of course you can. Crest 3D White Whitestrips Classic Vivid makes it easy to whiten teeth and reveal a brighter smile.... see more...

• How good does this up against the home whiting ki... Be the first to answer!
  • I've tried crest white strips before and I've seen a small differ...2 Answers
  • Okay..My main concern if I try these..Will I have to continue to ...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Alma G.
El Cajon, CA
Love how these whiten my daily coffee stained teeth but I could not go through the entire box I only end up using about 3 strips before my enamel hurt so bad and were super sensitive for a long time. About after a month it wore off, maybe ill try again if it only focuses in the front part not the back part of the teeth.
Tisha M.
Noble, OK
These whitestrips will make your teeth white when you follow the instructions. They're easy to use and figure out, but they tend to slide off of your teeth if you're not careful. The reason for the 3 star rating is due to the sensitivity that it causes. After using, my teeth starting getting very sensitive to anything cold, and I even got sharp pains in my teeth (which has never happened before). Though I would recommend these for white teeth, I'd also recommend to be careful when using.
Rebecca P.
Franklinton, LA
My dentist recommended these to me after I got my braces off. I've seen a good difference since then. I love them. They give me confidence when I smile. Here's a picture of how white my teeth are currently!
Michelle R.
This product does noticeably whiten my teeth but sitting with these strips in for thirty minutes is absolute torture. Also I have to stagger my use of them as they do make my teeth sensitive because of my thin enamel. All in all I would recommend them but there is a bit of suffering endured to get those pearly whites!
Rosie D.
I like these the most compared to all the other whitening strips out there. It does take longer to get whiter teeth but because it's a gradual process my teeth aren't as sensitive, the best thing you can ask for when whitening your teeth. I have tried something similar but an off brand and it doesn't compare to this. It is a bit expensive but well worth the money. If you take care of your teeth properly after whitening them with this, it will last you well over a year. (Note: I don't smoke and I don't drink coffee often)
Susana D.
They really work. You just have to follow the instructions and you will get your white teeth really fast!! Just be aware that the color of your teeth will return to its natural color eventually. But it is a very easy to apply product.
Kathryn K.
Boone, NC
I started using these in 8th grade when I got my braces off and I still use them occasionally to this day! I think they work really well, but you don’t see instant results. You have to use them continuously for a while to see your teeth whiten. Beware if you have sensitive teeth, they can make it worse. If that’s the case don’t leave them on as long. Otherwise, I’ve had so many compliments on my teeth, I’d recommend these!
Samantha W.
Doesn’t whiten your teeth as expected, I’ve had other products that have worked much better
Janki B.
These are the only white strips that my teeth can work with. Not only do they drastically whiten my teeth, but they are the only strips in the collection that don’t make my teeth painfully sensitive while still being efficient at brightening my smile!
Marianna M.
Lakewood Rch, FL
These whitening bands are the best, I have used them many times and their results are incredible, it leaves the teeth very white after its application, to the second bandit you can notice the difference, it is the best if you can not pay for a tooth whitening in the dentist and it does not hurt you is dental enamel, I would still buy them although they are a bit expensive, I highly recommend them
Janai L.
Wondering if these are worth the money? Or if anyone's used anything better that they enjoy and is better priced.
Amanda W.
Okay..My main concern if I try these..Will I have to continue to purchase them? After stopping use, do your teeth eventually go back to the shade they were even when brushing and taking care of your teeth? There are other brands that tend to do that, that only work when you're actually using them. Can I purchase this one time, get my results, then keep my results by brushing regularly?
Carly C.
Do these actually work? I have tried so many whitening products, including a professional grade whitening kit and nothing seems to work!
Emily L.
Milwaukee, WI
I've heard that less expensive teeth whitening strips don't work as well as crest (more expensive- better results). Can others confirm this? Is there an alternative that you believe shows results and has less of an impact on the wallet? Thanks!
Mary J.
Plainville, MA
Are these really that great? Are there better whitening products out there that have worked better for people? And for people with sensitivity have these made it worse?