BY CREST #17 in Teeth Whiteners

Get visibly whiter teeth in just 30 minutes a day. Can you spare just 30 minutes a day for just 12 days to reverse years of staining? Of course you can. Crest 3D White Whitestrips Classic Vivid makes it easy to whiten teeth and reveal a brighter smile.... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Alyssa T.
Nashville, TN
So these 100% make your teeth whiter. But, they also make them a lot more sensitive. So be careful! It usually goes away after a while but still. Anyway, they work and sensitivity is normal with stuff like this. I’d recommend to friends.
james S.
Newport, Isle of Wight
i always use these before a big night out! guaranteed to give my smile a sparkle and the best strips I’ve found. i bought them online and they are definitely worth the price and i would definitely purchase these again.
Jenna S.
wadsworth
It works don't get me wrong. But it isn't worth it in my opinion. They taste terrible and make my teeth very sensitive! Eating, drinking, and something as simple as cold air during the winter hurt my teeth so bad to the point where I now refuse to buy them. Currently looking for a better alternative.
Joanna N.
This product really helped whiten my teeth. I have only used half of the strips so far and my teeth are already super white. I’m very impressed!
Stephanie N.
Thunder Bay, ON
I use these strips all the time for years now. I’ll always have some around my house and every week or so I’ll put some on. They keep my teeth so white and I get compliments all the time! Just make sure you don’t use them too often as they can cause sensitivity.
Melissa M.
Lexington , KY
These worked amazingly! I didn’t expect such a dramatic difference so quickly, and with the lower end crest whitening strips. I actually didn’t even finish the box and have been using the left overs here and there for maintaining the work that the first 6 or 7 strips did. I did get some sensitivity, but what whitening strips don’t do that?
Toni U.
Polk City, IA
I’ve used these many many times, and at that moment right when you take them off, yes your teeth look whiter, but unless you use these every single day (which gets extremely expensive), you won’t see that drastic of a difference.
Amanda C.
Savannah, GA
I’ve tried multiple brands and whitening products and this product seems to work the best. I use them for about a week every three to five months to keep my teeth white!
Catherine M.
Frisco, CO
Price is so high but it does work very well. Confidence goes up a lot with white teeth! Will be purchasing in the future but with slight scoff at the price point.
Stéphanie S.
Gatineau , QC
Unfortunately, I couldn’t use this product as directed considering it was too harsh on my gum and teeth. They became extremely sensitive after only 2 days...for that reason I prefer using he 3D toothpaste Luxe!!
Janai S.
Wondering if these are worth the money? Or if anyone's used anything better that they enjoy and is better priced.
Amanda W.
Okay..My main concern if I try these..Will I have to continue to purchase them? After stopping use, do your teeth eventually go back to the shade they were even when brushing and taking care of your teeth? There are other brands that tend to do that, that only work when you're actually using them. Can I purchase this one time, get my results, then keep my results by brushing regularly?
Carly C.
Do these actually work? I have tried so many whitening products, including a professional grade whitening kit and nothing seems to work!
Emily L.
Milwaukee, WI
I've heard that less expensive teeth whitening strips don't work as well as crest (more expensive- better results). Can others confirm this? Is there an alternative that you believe shows results and has less of an impact on the wallet? Thanks!
Mary J.
Plainville, MA
Are these really that great? Are there better whitening products out there that have worked better for people? And for people with sensitivity have these made it worse?