BY CREST #17 in Teeth Whiteners

Get visibly whiter teeth in just 30 minutes a day. Can you spare just 30 minutes a day for just 12 days to reverse years of staining? Of course you can. Crest 3D White Whitestrips Classic Vivid makes it easy to whiten teeth and reveal a brighter smile.... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Makenzie F.
North Judson, IN
This did not whiten my teeth like they say it will. It did whiten then a little bit but not much at all not like they say it will. So I was upset with this product.
Alma G.
El Cajon, CA
Love how these whiten my daily coffee stained teeth but I could not go through the entire box I only end up using about 3 strips before my enamel hurt so bad and were super sensitive for a long time. About after a month it wore off, maybe ill try again if it only focuses in the front part not the back part of the teeth.
Rebecca P.
Bogalusa, LA
My dentist recommended these to me after I got my braces off. I've seen a good difference since then. I love them. They give me confidence when I smile. Here's a picture of how white my teeth are currently!
Lauren S.
Syosset, NY
Just ok product. Could be better, could be worse. I did see a sign of improvement but also could have seen more for the amount of time they tell you to use it.
Liz R.
Akron, OH
I was looking for some whitening as my teeth were looking dingy. These strips are on the less expensive side of other Crest products but unfortunately are not worth it. I could not finish the treatment because my teeth hurt SO BAD after just one treatment. I had to leave work early because my teeth had become so sensitive from that mornings treatment and I was in so much pain. I waited 5 days in between strips and only made it through 5 treatments before I couldn't take it anymore. Needless to say my teeth aren't much whiter.
Kailee S.
Elk River, MN
This product is good, and it works if you continue buying the packs. I got mine at Walmart but they’re so expensive! I don’t use them as often as I would like to because of the price, but if I had money laying around I would buy these again.
Lily C.
Halifax, NS
I’ve repurchased this multiple times and will continue to. It is amazing i use it everyday until i run out then don’t buy it for a while until my teeth start to yellow. You notice a dramatic difference in your teeth! makes them so white !! love it and it’s affordable
sara s.
This product is totally amazing its quality is super and very effective ❤️ cant imagine my day without it
With a good price too
Love it ❤️ i will buy it again and again.
Melissa W.
Hunlock Creek, PA
The Crest 3D White Vivid Whitening Strips really work!  They made my teeth quite a few shades whiter in a very short time.  I will continue to use them.  I love that they stay where you put them too and they do not move all around the teeth as other brands can.  The price is great too!  I highly recommend, as these work great!!
Raghad K.
Iam very in love with this product it is very helpful and good and you will get nice smiles in 4 weeks I recommend for ever one who needs to white teeth and i recommend for everyone one
Janai S.
Wondering if these are worth the money? Or if anyone's used anything better that they enjoy and is better priced.
Amanda W.
Okay..My main concern if I try these..Will I have to continue to purchase them? After stopping use, do your teeth eventually go back to the shade they were even when brushing and taking care of your teeth? There are other brands that tend to do that, that only work when you're actually using them. Can I purchase this one time, get my results, then keep my results by brushing regularly?
Carly C.
Do these actually work? I have tried so many whitening products, including a professional grade whitening kit and nothing seems to work!
Emily L.
Milwaukee, WI
I've heard that less expensive teeth whitening strips don't work as well as crest (more expensive- better results). Can others confirm this? Is there an alternative that you believe shows results and has less of an impact on the wallet? Thanks!
Mary J.
Plainville, MA
Are these really that great? Are there better whitening products out there that have worked better for people? And for people with sensitivity have these made it worse?