BY CREST #40 in Teeth Whiteners

Get visibly whiter teeth in just 30 minutes a day. Can you spare just 30 minutes a day for just 12 days to reverse years of staining? Of course you can. Crest 3D White Whitestrips Classic Vivid makes it easy to whiten teeth and reveal a brighter smile.... see more...

• How good does this up against the home whiting ki... Be the first to answer!
  • I've tried crest white strips before and I've seen a small differ...2 Answers
  • Okay..My main concern if I try these..Will I have to continue to ...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Morgan H.
Dollar Bay, MI
The only reason I'm eating this so low is because my teeth are very sensitive, too sensitive for whitening strips. I tried these once and had to take it off a lot sooner because it hurt so badly. I'm sure my teeth would do this with any kind of whitening strips and I would have liked it if my teeth weren't so sensitive, I do hear many good things abouy this product but I don't recommend it if you have sensitive teeth
Makenzie F.
Francesville, IN
This did not whiten my teeth like they say it will. It did whiten then a little bit but not much at all not like they say it will. So I was upset with this product.
Jasmine G.
I believe I used two of these in the past thinking I could make my already white teeth blinding- well don't do it babes! After words i had nothing but painful regret because It caused my teeth to become sensitive and I couldn't even drink refreshing water because it was too cold!! Don't buy these strips I didn't even see a difference anyway. I suggest you stick to whitening mouthwashes those are more gentle and work! No toothpaste in the world has made a difference for me but mouthwashes so so with continued use. Brushing twice a day is my secret and believe me I get asked a lot how I maintain such white teeth. Take my advice don't brush hard just be religious with your oral care and keeping up with checkups at your local dentist !
Devann L.
Ballwin, MO
I was disappointed with this product. It did not cling well to the teeth, and I didn't notice any improvement in regards to whitening of my teeth. I would not buy this product again.
Olivia F.
Ames, IA
These were not good. They burned my teeth so much and there weren't any results even after several uses. Way too pricey for something horrible
MK J.
I gave these a try for a few weeks, but I just did not see any improvement in my teeth like I hoped for. I don’t think this is a bad brand, but this particular item just did not benefit me.
Erin H.
Acton, ON
They made my teeth very very sensitive and would cause me to get what felt almost like tooth aches. Only started once I started using them. Does work and whiten teeth a bit but the texture and taste it something to get used to.
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
I don't really like these. I don't like how they feel on my teeth and how long I have to leave them on. The taste is pretty bitter and awful and I don't see any difference in my teeth. They're expensive in my opinion as well. They're a no for me.
Megan B.
Spokane Vly, WA
Easy to use most of the time, but sometimes slip around a lot. The taste is not good and I didn't notice any noticeable difference in the color of my teeth. Pretty disappointed honestly.
Lauren S.
Syosset, NY
Just ok product. Could be better, could be worse. I did see a sign of improvement but also could have seen more for the amount of time they tell you to use it.
Janai L.
Wondering if these are worth the money? Or if anyone's used anything better that they enjoy and is better priced.
Amanda W.
Okay..My main concern if I try these..Will I have to continue to purchase them? After stopping use, do your teeth eventually go back to the shade they were even when brushing and taking care of your teeth? There are other brands that tend to do that, that only work when you're actually using them. Can I purchase this one time, get my results, then keep my results by brushing regularly?
Carly C.
Do these actually work? I have tried so many whitening products, including a professional grade whitening kit and nothing seems to work!
Emily L.
Milwaukee, WI
I've heard that less expensive teeth whitening strips don't work as well as crest (more expensive- better results). Can others confirm this? Is there an alternative that you believe shows results and has less of an impact on the wallet? Thanks!
Mary J.
Plainville, MA
Are these really that great? Are there better whitening products out there that have worked better for people? And for people with sensitivity have these made it worse?