BY CREST #38 in Teeth Whiteners

Get visibly whiter teeth in just 30 minutes a day. Can you spare just 30 minutes a day for just 12 days to reverse years of staining? Of course you can. Crest 3D White Whitestrips Classic Vivid makes it easy to whiten teeth and reveal a brighter smile.... see more...

• How good does this up against the home whiting ki... Be the first to answer!
  • I've tried crest white strips before and I've seen a small differ...2 Answers
  • Okay..My main concern if I try these..Will I have to continue to ...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Lauren C.
Arlington Hts , OH
I'm super impressed with these. I'm a smoker and a coffee drinker and this year i noticed that my teeth just aren't as white as i'd like them to be. I was already using the toothpaste from this line so i thought i'd give these a try. I've used 3 of these and can already see a significant difference and they haven't made my (usually sensitive) teeth or gums hurt. A little pricey but - work well!
Vidhi P.
Jersey City, NJ
Amazing for my teeth! Made my teeth sparkling white in less than an hour! Absolutely love this!
Rosie D.
I like these the most compared to all the other whitening strips out there. It does take longer to get whiter teeth but because it's a gradual process my teeth aren't as sensitive, the best thing you can ask for when whitening your teeth. I have tried something similar but an off brand and it doesn't compare to this. It is a bit expensive but well worth the money. If you take care of your teeth properly after whitening them with this, it will last you well over a year. (Note: I don't smoke and I don't drink coffee often)
Janki B.
These are the only white strips that my teeth can work with. Not only do they drastically whiten my teeth, but they are the only strips in the collection that don’t make my teeth painfully sensitive while still being efficient at brightening my smile!
Marianna M.
Lakewood Rch, FL
These whitening bands are the best, I have used them many times and their results are incredible, it leaves the teeth very white after its application, to the second bandit you can notice the difference, it is the best if you can not pay for a tooth whitening in the dentist and it does not hurt you is dental enamel, I would still buy them although they are a bit expensive, I highly recommend them
Shayla B.
Cyclone, WV
I’m inlove with these. They make your teeth sooo white. Definitely worth the money. I recommend
Kris K.
Los Angeles, CA
I used to be a heavy smoker and I've always drank coffee like my life depended on it. These strips worked wonders! After the first use I noticed a difference. They are a tad uncomfortable to wear but its not unbearable or painful. Be sure not to leave them on any longer than the suggested time though, I accidentally fell asleep with them on once and after I removed them my teeth were SUPER sensitive.
Sara J.
Round Rock, TX
I love these teeth whitening strips. They actually do work and they do make the teeth white. My teeth were a lot whiter after using them.
Beisnel V.
Es un producto excelente, me encanta, me encanta, se lo recomiendo a todas las chicas para que lo usen, no se arrepentirán de usar este producto. Es un producto de alta calidad. gracias por compartir. recomendando 100%, gracias por lo mejor. el mejor producto en el mercado
Jordan B.
Hattiesburg, MS
These whitening strips work great if you can't afford to go get your teeth professionally whitened at the dentist. Make sure to pay attention to the bleach concentration and well as how long you keep the strips on so that your teeth aren't super sensitive afterward.
Janai L.
Wondering if these are worth the money? Or if anyone's used anything better that they enjoy and is better priced.
Amanda W.
Okay..My main concern if I try these..Will I have to continue to purchase them? After stopping use, do your teeth eventually go back to the shade they were even when brushing and taking care of your teeth? There are other brands that tend to do that, that only work when you're actually using them. Can I purchase this one time, get my results, then keep my results by brushing regularly?
Carly C.
Do these actually work? I have tried so many whitening products, including a professional grade whitening kit and nothing seems to work!
Emily L.
Milwaukee, WI
I've heard that less expensive teeth whitening strips don't work as well as crest (more expensive- better results). Can others confirm this? Is there an alternative that you believe shows results and has less of an impact on the wallet? Thanks!
Mary J.
Plainville, MA
Are these really that great? Are there better whitening products out there that have worked better for people? And for people with sensitivity have these made it worse?