BY CREST #9 in Teeth Whiteners

Get visibly whiter teeth in just 30 minutes a day. Can you spare just 30 minutes a day for just 12 days to reverse years of staining? Of course you can. Crest 3D White Whitestrips Classic Vivid makes it easy to whiten teeth and reveal a brighter smile.... see more...

• How good does this up against the home whiting ki... Be the first to answer!
  • I've tried crest white strips before and I've seen a small differ...2 Answers
  • Okay..My main concern if I try these..Will I have to continue to ...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Liz R.
Akron, OH
I was looking for some whitening as my teeth were looking dingy. These strips are on the less expensive side of other Crest products but unfortunately are not worth it. I could not finish the treatment because my teeth hurt SO BAD after just one treatment. I had to leave work early because my teeth had become so sensitive from that mornings treatment and I was in so much pain. I waited 5 days in between strips and only made it through 5 treatments before I couldn't take it anymore. Needless to say my teeth aren't much whiter.
Eliza R.
Hastings on Hudson, NY
I was introduced to Crest Whitening Strips about a year ago by my best friend and had to get my boyfriend at the time to get them for me, which he did and once he did, I was in love— with the strips of course! These definitely make a difference, I had a little trouble placing them on the first few times but once I got the hang of it it was a piece of cake. These strips and their 3D white toothpaste does the job!
Michelle R.
This product does noticeably whiten my teeth but sitting with these strips in for thirty minutes is absolute torture. Also I have to stagger my use of them as they do make my teeth sensitive because of my thin enamel. All in all I would recommend them but there is a bit of suffering endured to get those pearly whites!
Lydia M.
These are amazing! They make a huge difference and my teeth were noticeable whiter after finishing this box. The only problem I had while using these stripes is sometimes my teeth would hurt while whitening. One thing I recommend if you use this product is after you finish a box of these whitening strips don't start another box right away. Give your teeth and gums a break and enjoy your brighter smile.
Anh D.
Portland, OR
Great kit for those In need of some serious teeth whitening. After I took off my braces, my teeth were naturally yellow and had spots, so even though my teeth were straight, it was still embarrassing to smile. So, I purchased a box of crest 3D strips. They're on the pricey side but the results last for quite a while. My teeth stay white for about 8-9 months before I actually need to rewhiten my teeth. BUT, be careful not to over use the whitening strips. At one point, my teeth became very sensitive to hot and cold foods/drinks.
Andrew R.
These with pretty week for whitening my teeth. They go pretty easily and I barely notice that I have then in my mouth. I have definitely noticed a different in my teeth since I started using them. The only thing I don't like about then is the price. It gets a little costly to have to get these every month, but since it is working, I will continue to use them
Amanda E.
Lake Hughes, CA
I used these strips religiously after I completed my Invisalign treatment. I have never tried any others as this was my first time whitening my teeth. They were not as effective as I had hoped for. To be honest I didn't really notice a difference. If I purchased again I would buy a stronger formula/maybe a longer time period of treatment.
Khadija A.
These are great. I had to go to prom and my teeth were a little yellow and i didnt wanna be embarrase so i used this and this was great and than i used it for special events.
Amy O.
I had great results from this product and it required very little effort and money. These strips definitely whiten your teeth and get the job done. They're easy to apply and use while continuing your day. Had a little sensitivity at first, but I just added more time between my uses and it subsided. Would definitely recommend!
Dorothy T.
These white strips work great.  I usually notice a difference after a couple uses.  They do cause my teeth to be a little sensitive but overall it does the job,
Emily L.
Milwaukee, WI
I've heard that less expensive teeth whitening strips don't work as well as crest (more expensive- better results). Can others confirm this? Is there an alternative that you believe shows results and has less of an impact on the wallet? Thanks!
nahawend b.
chebba
does anyone know if these work?
Janai L.
Wondering if these are worth the money? Or if anyone's used anything better that they enjoy and is better priced.
Mary J.
Plainville, MA
Are these really that great? Are there better whitening products out there that have worked better for people? And for people with sensitivity have these made it worse?
Amanda W.
Okay..My main concern if I try these..Will I have to continue to purchase them? After stopping use, do your teeth eventually go back to the shade they were even when brushing and taking care of your teeth? There are other brands that tend to do that, that only work when you're actually using them. Can I purchase this one time, get my results, then keep my results by brushing regularly?