BY CREST #34 in Teeth Whiteners

Get visibly whiter teeth in just 30 minutes a day. Can you spare just 30 minutes a day for just 12 days to reverse years of staining? Of course you can. Crest 3D White Whitestrips Classic Vivid makes it easy to whiten teeth and reveal a brighter smile.... see more...

• How good does this up against the home whiting ki... Be the first to answer!
  • I've tried crest white strips before and I've seen a small differ...2 Answers
  • Okay..My main concern if I try these..Will I have to continue to ...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Noelle S.
Orlando, FL
I used this product to get my teeth a few shades whiter. I was worried about it damaging my enamel, however my teeth haven't developed any sensitivity since use. My teeth did get whiter, however I did hope that they'd become whiter than they had.
Lily S.
Chapel Hill, NC
Definitely had noticeable change after using these strips. I used to have stains from coffee and food, but these strips left me with pearly whites that would shine brightly in photos! Plus, my teeth were no more sensitive after using these.
Desera B.
Zanesville, OH
Helps make my teeth super white in less than a week. Only downfall is it makes my teeth sensitive for the first couple of days. Gentle enough though for my kids to use.
Emily L.
La Mesa, CA
I had first used Crest white strips many years ago, and while the effects were subtle, I enjoyed them. When Crest came out with the new 3d line I was excited to try them. However, they made my teeth so sensitive, I had to stop after only about 4 days, and I didn't see any results in that time. I've heard tips about using them less frequently or using a sensitive toothpaste to help, but it was a painful experience, and I wanted the convenience of an at home whitening strip so that I wouldn't have to put a lot of extra time into making them work for me. I might try their gentle routine in the future, but I wouldn't recommend these to anyone with sensitive teeth. Ouch!
Paige W.
Wichita
These are the best whitening strips I’ve ever used! I saw results after the first time using them! They’re pretty pricy but the results are for sure worth the extra cash
Amanda O.
Temecula, CA
My go to whitening system. I love that I don't have to sit with a tray in my mouth for hours. It's comfortable and I get so many compliments on how white my teeth are!
Valerie Ann O.
Dallas, TX
Love this! If used right you can hardly tell you have them on. You see results after at least 2/3 uses. The price is reasonable for the great quality your getting.
Ashley M.
The first time I used, they made my teeth extremely sensitive, but I did notice a differnce. I left the strips on for about an hour or so and they really worked.
Lainey L.
Urbandale, IA
You can definitely tell a difference from these immediately. The only issue I have is that they make my teeth look splotchy. I'm not sure if they are merely accentuating calcium deposits that are already in my teeth, or it is just unevenly whitening my teeth altogether. It is not terrible though, so I continue to use them. Also, I have very sensitive teeth and gums, and sometimes these leave my teeth and gums feeling VERY sensitive the next day.
Liz R.
Akron, OH
I was looking for some whitening as my teeth were looking dingy. These strips are on the less expensive side of other Crest products but unfortunately are not worth it. I could not finish the treatment because my teeth hurt SO BAD after just one treatment. I had to leave work early because my teeth had become so sensitive from that mornings treatment and I was in so much pain. I waited 5 days in between strips and only made it through 5 treatments before I couldn't take it anymore. Needless to say my teeth aren't much whiter.
Janai L.
Wondering if these are worth the money? Or if anyone's used anything better that they enjoy and is better priced.
Amanda W.
Okay..My main concern if I try these..Will I have to continue to purchase them? After stopping use, do your teeth eventually go back to the shade they were even when brushing and taking care of your teeth? There are other brands that tend to do that, that only work when you're actually using them. Can I purchase this one time, get my results, then keep my results by brushing regularly?
Carly C.
Do these actually work? I have tried so many whitening products, including a professional grade whitening kit and nothing seems to work!
Emily L.
Milwaukee, WI
I've heard that less expensive teeth whitening strips don't work as well as crest (more expensive- better results). Can others confirm this? Is there an alternative that you believe shows results and has less of an impact on the wallet? Thanks!
Mary J.
Plainville, MA
Are these really that great? Are there better whitening products out there that have worked better for people? And for people with sensitivity have these made it worse?