BY CREST #19 in Teeth Whiteners

Get visibly whiter teeth in just 30 minutes a day. Can you spare just 30 minutes a day for just 12 days to reverse years of staining? Of course you can. Crest 3D White Whitestrips Classic Vivid makes it easy to whiten teeth and reveal a brighter smile.... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Aieysha C.
I'm really glad that they came up with this product I'm very familiar with Crest because I use the Crest 3D White toothpaste when he strips were introduced to me I just can't see my life without it.
MK J.
I gave these a try for a few weeks, but I just did not see any improvement in my teeth like I hoped for. I don’t think this is a bad brand, but this particular item just did not benefit me.
Rachel A.
Columbia , SC
I give this product 3 stars. They whitened my teeth several shades, but I also left them on longer than the directions said after a couple of uses.. I wanted to speed the process up. Leaving them on longer didn't bother me. It was the fact that the strips slid all over my teeth and the gel got all over my mouth. There was basically no seal and I has to try and keep my mouth dry and free of saliva to avoid slippage of the strip and dripping of the gel. These were one of the cheaper boxes and since gel DID whiten my teeth, I will buy the slightly more expensive advanced seal strips from Crest.
Megan B.
Spokane Vly, WA
Easy to use most of the time, but sometimes slip around a lot. The taste is not good and I didn't notice any noticeable difference in the color of my teeth. Pretty disappointed honestly.
Noelle S.
Orlando, FL
I used this product to get my teeth a few shades whiter. I was worried about it damaging my enamel, however my teeth haven't developed any sensitivity since use. My teeth did get whiter, however I did hope that they'd become whiter than they had.
Lily S.
Chapel Hill, NC
Definitely had noticeable change after using these strips. I used to have stains from coffee and food, but these strips left me with pearly whites that would shine brightly in photos! Plus, my teeth were no more sensitive after using these.
Desera B.
Zanesville, OH
Helps make my teeth super white in less than a week. Only downfall is it makes my teeth sensitive for the first couple of days. Gentle enough though for my kids to use.
Emily L.
La Mesa, CA
I had first used Crest white strips many years ago, and while the effects were subtle, I enjoyed them. When Crest came out with the new 3d line I was excited to try them. However, they made my teeth so sensitive, I had to stop after only about 4 days, and I didn't see any results in that time. I've heard tips about using them less frequently or using a sensitive toothpaste to help, but it was a painful experience, and I wanted the convenience of an at home whitening strip so that I wouldn't have to put a lot of extra time into making them work for me. I might try their gentle routine in the future, but I wouldn't recommend these to anyone with sensitive teeth. Ouch!
Paige W.
Wichita
These are the best whitening strips I’ve ever used! I saw results after the first time using them! They’re pretty pricy but the results are for sure worth the extra cash
Amanda O.
Temecula, CA
My go to whitening system. I love that I don't have to sit with a tray in my mouth for hours. It's comfortable and I get so many compliments on how white my teeth are!
Janai S.
Wondering if these are worth the money? Or if anyone's used anything better that they enjoy and is better priced.
Amanda W.
Okay..My main concern if I try these..Will I have to continue to purchase them? After stopping use, do your teeth eventually go back to the shade they were even when brushing and taking care of your teeth? There are other brands that tend to do that, that only work when you're actually using them. Can I purchase this one time, get my results, then keep my results by brushing regularly?
Carly C.
Do these actually work? I have tried so many whitening products, including a professional grade whitening kit and nothing seems to work!
Emily L.
Milwaukee, WI
I've heard that less expensive teeth whitening strips don't work as well as crest (more expensive- better results). Can others confirm this? Is there an alternative that you believe shows results and has less of an impact on the wallet? Thanks!
Mary J.
Plainville, MA
Are these really that great? Are there better whitening products out there that have worked better for people? And for people with sensitivity have these made it worse?