BY CREST #34 in Teeth Whiteners

Get visibly whiter teeth in just 30 minutes a day. Can you spare just 30 minutes a day for just 12 days to reverse years of staining? Of course you can. Crest 3D White Whitestrips Classic Vivid makes it easy to whiten teeth and reveal a brighter smile.... see more...

• How good does this up against the home whiting ki... Be the first to answer!
  • I've tried crest white strips before and I've seen a small differ...2 Answers
  • Okay..My main concern if I try these..Will I have to continue to ...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Michelle G.
Whitestone, NY
All these crest whitening products are so awesome. It's amazing because I only use them once every few years and the results last for so long. I love that it's never so white that it looks fake. Perfect.
Kati Y.
Conway, AR
This is one of my favorite products I've ever used! They are by far the best whitening product I've used! I use them every other day so that my teeth don't get sensitive. I would definitely buy them again!
Nicci J.
Girard , OH
I love these as does my husband!!! They work wonderfully and really whiten your teeth and there not very expensive! Very effective and just love them! I recommend to anyone and will keep buying them
Irene S.
Santa Clara, CA
Super effective but made my teeth very sensitive so I would rather use a product that wouldn't do that. I found it to not be super slimey or anything but it definitely not a pretty sight to take these off.
Rebecca S.
Punxsutawney , PA
I LOVE these strips. They are easy to use, makes your teeth feel so clean and fresh and whitens after only a couple uses! Everyone always asks how I get my teeth so white! CREST WHITE STRIPS!!
Emily B.
I love these! They really whiten your teeth, the taste isn't horrible, and they are quick and easy to use. I just put them on while I'm getting ready in the morning and peel them off when I'm done! They don't taste amazing but it is worth it. I love this product.
Aieysha C.
I'm really glad that they came up with this product I'm very familiar with Crest because I use the Crest 3D White toothpaste when he strips were introduced to me I just can't see my life without it.
MK J.
I gave these a try for a few weeks, but I just did not see any improvement in my teeth like I hoped for. I don’t think this is a bad brand, but this particular item just did not benefit me.
Rachel A.
Columbia , SC
I give this product 3 stars. They whitened my teeth several shades, but I also left them on longer than the directions said after a couple of uses.. I wanted to speed the process up. Leaving them on longer didn't bother me. It was the fact that the strips slid all over my teeth and the gel got all over my mouth. There was basically no seal and I has to try and keep my mouth dry and free of saliva to avoid slippage of the strip and dripping of the gel. These were one of the cheaper boxes and since gel DID whiten my teeth, I will buy the slightly more expensive advanced seal strips from Crest.
Megan B.
Springville, UT
Easy to use most of the time, but sometimes slip around a lot. The taste is not good and I didn't notice any noticeable difference in the color of my teeth. Pretty disappointed honestly.
Janai L.
Wondering if these are worth the money? Or if anyone's used anything better that they enjoy and is better priced.
Amanda W.
Okay..My main concern if I try these..Will I have to continue to purchase them? After stopping use, do your teeth eventually go back to the shade they were even when brushing and taking care of your teeth? There are other brands that tend to do that, that only work when you're actually using them. Can I purchase this one time, get my results, then keep my results by brushing regularly?
Carly C.
Do these actually work? I have tried so many whitening products, including a professional grade whitening kit and nothing seems to work!
Emily L.
Milwaukee, WI
I've heard that less expensive teeth whitening strips don't work as well as crest (more expensive- better results). Can others confirm this? Is there an alternative that you believe shows results and has less of an impact on the wallet? Thanks!
Mary J.
Plainville, MA
Are these really that great? Are there better whitening products out there that have worked better for people? And for people with sensitivity have these made it worse?