BY CREST #9 in Teeth Whiteners

Get visibly whiter teeth in just 30 minutes a day. Can you spare just 30 minutes a day for just 12 days to reverse years of staining? Of course you can. Crest 3D White Whitestrips Classic Vivid makes it easy to whiten teeth and reveal a brighter smile.... see more...

• How good does this up against the home whiting ki... Be the first to answer!
  • I've tried crest white strips before and I've seen a small differ...2 Answers
  • Okay..My main concern if I try these..Will I have to continue to ...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ashley M.
Fitchburg, MA
I bought these to give them a try. I don't personally like the taste it leaves in my mouth or the feeling but I feel like w persistent use it would make a difference in the color of your teeth. Possibly will buy again.
Justine D.
Wilsonville, OR
Easy quick and convenient at home teeth whitening solution! I use the gentle formula when ever my smile needs a boost! It's really great stuff however the strips do slide around a bit after leaving them in a while!
Laura P.
Rehoboth Bch, DE
I will never pay tons of money to have my teeth professionally whitened. These strips do just as good of a job. I am complemented on my white teeth regularly and I have to give Crest White Strips all the credit!
Norhan N.
Phoenix , Az
Finally, I can get great result at home using this whiting strips. I have very sensitive teeth and this product doesn't make my teeth even more sensitive. It's very gentle. been recommended to me by my dentist.
Michelle G.
Whitestone, NY
All these crest whitening products are so awesome. It's amazing because I only use them once every few years and the results last for so long. I love that it's never so white that it looks fake. Perfect.
Kati Y.
Conway, AR
This is one of my favorite products I've ever used! They are by far the best whitening product I've used! I use them every other day so that my teeth don't get sensitive. I would definitely buy them again!
Nicci J.
Girard , OH
I love these as does my husband!!! They work wonderfully and really whiten your teeth and there not very expensive! Very effective and just love them! I recommend to anyone and will keep buying them
Irene S.
Santa Clara, CA
Super effective but made my teeth very sensitive so I would rather use a product that wouldn't do that. I found it to not be super slimey or anything but it definitely not a pretty sight to take these off.
Rebecca S.
Punxsutawney , PA
I LOVE these strips. They are easy to use, makes your teeth feel so clean and fresh and whitens after only a couple uses! Everyone always asks how I get my teeth so white! CREST WHITE STRIPS!!
Emily B.
I love these! They really whiten your teeth, the taste isn't horrible, and they are quick and easy to use. I just put them on while I'm getting ready in the morning and peel them off when I'm done! They don't taste amazing but it is worth it. I love this product.
Emily L.
Milwaukee, WI
I've heard that less expensive teeth whitening strips don't work as well as crest (more expensive- better results). Can others confirm this? Is there an alternative that you believe shows results and has less of an impact on the wallet? Thanks!
nahawend b.
chebba
does anyone know if these work?
Janai L.
Wondering if these are worth the money? Or if anyone's used anything better that they enjoy and is better priced.
Mary J.
Plainville, MA
Are these really that great? Are there better whitening products out there that have worked better for people? And for people with sensitivity have these made it worse?
Amanda W.
Okay..My main concern if I try these..Will I have to continue to purchase them? After stopping use, do your teeth eventually go back to the shade they were even when brushing and taking care of your teeth? There are other brands that tend to do that, that only work when you're actually using them. Can I purchase this one time, get my results, then keep my results by brushing regularly?