BY CREST #9 in Teeth Whiteners

Get visibly whiter teeth in just 30 minutes a day. Can you spare just 30 minutes a day for just 12 days to reverse years of staining? Of course you can. Crest 3D White Whitestrips Classic Vivid makes it easy to whiten teeth and reveal a brighter smile.... see more...

• How good does this up against the home whiting ki... Be the first to answer!
  • I've tried crest white strips before and I've seen a small differ...2 Answers
  • Okay..My main concern if I try these..Will I have to continue to ...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sage S.
Grayslake, IL
This product definitely whitens the teeth. I do not use this product year round, typically only when I have a big event coming up. I have very sensitive teeth as is and I feel like this product makes my teeth even more sensitive.
Nicole H.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
Good product for a quick whitening treatment, but a little pricey. It's name-brand (Crest), so it's better than most alternatives. However, the whitening doesn't seem to hold up long if you don't continue the treatments. It is not good for sensitive teeth.
Brianna B.
I was super impressed with how these worked! I think mine were the classic vivid, but either way, I highly recommend Crest products! My teeth had a gross, yellowish tint, and in just one box I saw major improvements! I'm hoping to continue to use them.
Kristina B.
Los angeles, CA
Honestly I didn't see that much of a difference from using these, maybe I am just not using them enough. I do prefer the one for sensitive teeth as well, because these ones tend to bother me and the sensitivity on the teeth can last a couple days!
Halie M.
California, PA
These aren't as expensive as the bigger pack but they still work so great! I highly recommend trying them out. I have used these and the bigger pack and I get so many compliments on my white teeth!
Rachel H.
LOVE THIS. It's very easy to use and I usually apply while I'm getting ready for bed. You just follow the directions on the box and you'll notice results pretty fast! Ever since I've used it I get a ton of compliments on my teeth and what I use.
Tessa J.
Lago vista, TX
These are a staple in my dental routine. They help to get rid of any stains from red wine and other built up surface stains. They are very effective but they can make your teeth rather sensitive which is why I am giving 4 stars.
Leticia O.
Rio Rancho , NM
The most amazing whitening regiment I have ever done. Super easy to use and doesn't hurt your teeth or make your teeth sensitive. I wish they weren't so expensive but other than that I love these and always have some with me.
Danielle B.
Vancouver
From using the white strips my teeth are a little whiter just after using them four times! I have multiple friends that are dental assistants and say those work great just don't use them to where it desensitized your teeth!
Ciera B.
These are a great value and work wonderfully. I use these strips before I go to any event. I used these for pageants for years in combination with a whitening gel. I love the result and the product is gentle on your mouth.
Emily L.
Milwaukee, WI
I've heard that less expensive teeth whitening strips don't work as well as crest (more expensive- better results). Can others confirm this? Is there an alternative that you believe shows results and has less of an impact on the wallet? Thanks!
nahawend b.
chebba
does anyone know if these work?
Janai L.
Wondering if these are worth the money? Or if anyone's used anything better that they enjoy and is better priced.
Mary J.
Plainville, MA
Are these really that great? Are there better whitening products out there that have worked better for people? And for people with sensitivity have these made it worse?
Amanda W.
Okay..My main concern if I try these..Will I have to continue to purchase them? After stopping use, do your teeth eventually go back to the shade they were even when brushing and taking care of your teeth? There are other brands that tend to do that, that only work when you're actually using them. Can I purchase this one time, get my results, then keep my results by brushing regularly?