BY CREST #9 in Teeth Whiteners

Get visibly whiter teeth in just 30 minutes a day. Can you spare just 30 minutes a day for just 12 days to reverse years of staining? Of course you can. Crest 3D White Whitestrips Classic Vivid makes it easy to whiten teeth and reveal a brighter smile.... see more...

• How good does this up against the home whiting ki... Be the first to answer!
  • I've tried crest white strips before and I've seen a small differ...2 Answers
  • Okay..My main concern if I try these..Will I have to continue to ...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Qiuyin R.
I definitely see results after a couple days of using this, but the application process kind of sucks. The plastic strips don't always stay on my teeth that well and I can taste whatever product is on them all through my mouth, which makes me concerned about swallowing/toxicity. But they don't make my teeth sensitive!
Shaylie F.
Provo, UT
Wow, wow, wow I love this product! You can see a noticeable difference in the color of your teeth within two days. I have bought this product at Costco, CVS and Target. The price is pretty much the same at all locations. While it is a bit expensive, Crest 3d White Vivid Teeth Whitening Strips are the real deal!
Mikela F.
Chula Vista, CA
Love Crest strips. These are great to use when you know you have an upcoming event and you want a want smile. Super fast working, and really get the job done. A quick 30 minute fix. Be consistent and your teeth will be beautiful. All the crest white strips work wonders, I just happen to use these most often.
Lizbeth G.
Yakima , WA
Everyone needs these in their life!!! You will notice results after the first time! They are none expensive and so worth them! I can't live with out these my teeth are pearly white! Give them a try you will love them!
Kim R.
These are amazing! Super easy to use. Quick and not messy. They whiten like professional whitening. You wouldn't believe the ppl that used to ask me how I get my teeth so white. I owe it all to crest whitening strips! If you have super sensitive teeth, I recommend using a fluoride rinse prior to use.
Amy J.
Concord
The only whitening strips I have tried but if it's not broke why fix it right? The things that I love about these strips is that they really don't slip around on my teeth and they are very effective and the upkeep isn't bad either, I can go months and months and my teeth still stay nice and bright.
Diana W.
Sherwood, AR
I use these anytime I have a big event coming up and they always make my teeth bright white! If I use them it is always because I always get compliments on how white my teeth are. Only downside is sometimes it can make my teeth extremely sensitive for a day or so after use.
Deanna G.
This is one of the cheaper whitening strips for this brand. I tried them expecting them to work because of their brand.  I'm not sure I see benefit of the added cost. Sure it helps some, but not as much as they claim. I will not be using them again, or recommending them to others.
Lauren H.
Bloomington, MN
These will definitely brighten your smile. They are easy to use, just 30 minutes each day. I use them every morning in the shower! However, they did cause sensitivity, but I have had problems with this in the past. I would maybe space the strips out next time. BUT, my teeth are now so white!
Sage S.
Grayslake, IL
This product definitely whitens the teeth. I do not use this product year round, typically only when I have a big event coming up. I have very sensitive teeth as is and I feel like this product makes my teeth even more sensitive.
Emily L.
Milwaukee, WI
I've heard that less expensive teeth whitening strips don't work as well as crest (more expensive- better results). Can others confirm this? Is there an alternative that you believe shows results and has less of an impact on the wallet? Thanks!
nahawend b.
chebba
does anyone know if these work?
Janai L.
Wondering if these are worth the money? Or if anyone's used anything better that they enjoy and is better priced.
Mary J.
Plainville, MA
Are these really that great? Are there better whitening products out there that have worked better for people? And for people with sensitivity have these made it worse?
Amanda W.
Okay..My main concern if I try these..Will I have to continue to purchase them? After stopping use, do your teeth eventually go back to the shade they were even when brushing and taking care of your teeth? There are other brands that tend to do that, that only work when you're actually using them. Can I purchase this one time, get my results, then keep my results by brushing regularly?