BY CREST #34 in Teeth Whiteners

Get visibly whiter teeth in just 30 minutes a day. Can you spare just 30 minutes a day for just 12 days to reverse years of staining? Of course you can. Crest 3D White Whitestrips Classic Vivid makes it easy to whiten teeth and reveal a brighter smile.... see more...

• How good does this up against the home whiting ki... Be the first to answer!
  • I've tried crest white strips before and I've seen a small differ...2 Answers
  • Okay..My main concern if I try these..Will I have to continue to ...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Lauren H.
Bloomington, MN
These will definitely brighten your smile. They are easy to use, just 30 minutes each day. I use them every morning in the shower! However, they did cause sensitivity, but I have had problems with this in the past. I would maybe space the strips out next time. BUT, my teeth are now so white!
Suzette G.
I love these! Compared to the other white strips in the Crest line, these are much easier to adhere to my teeth and stay in place. They sort of feel like heavy duty stickers but they do not hurt to remove and are easy to get off the clear wrapper that holds them. I can precisely put them on the teeth that I want to whiten, let them sit, and remove them without any weird gunk or sticky mess. I am always left with white teeth! Besides the fact that these strips whiten my teeth, another awesome part about them is I have never felt any tooth sensitivity or gum pain. With other whiteners I've used in the past during the whitening process my gums will burn, but not with these. I always give tens to products I use because they really do work, and this one delivers! I expect teeth whiteners to be expensive but with all the great coupons Crest has I always catch a good deal. I will always purchase these because they really make my teeth white and I never have any tooth/gum sensitivity. Yay!
Taylor T.
Long Beach, CA
I never use anything else, this product works and works quickly. The process is obviously a little uncomfortable and sticky but that is to be expected. The taste is better than any other brand I have tried. I would give these 5 stars if the process was cleaner.
Raghad K.
Iam very in love with this product it is very helpful and good and you will get nice smiles in 4 weeks I recommend for ever one who needs to white teeth and i recommend for everyone one
Makenzie F.
Francesville, IN
This did not whiten my teeth like they say it will. It did whiten then a little bit but not much at all not like they say it will. So I was upset with this product.
Nicole H.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
Good product for a quick whitening treatment, but a little pricey. It's name-brand (Crest), so it's better than most alternatives. However, the whitening doesn't seem to hold up long if you don't continue the treatments. It is not good for sensitive teeth.
Brianna B.
I was super impressed with how these worked! I think mine were the classic vivid, but either way, I highly recommend Crest products! My teeth had a gross, yellowish tint, and in just one box I saw major improvements! I'm hoping to continue to use them.
Halie M.
California, PA
These aren't as expensive as the bigger pack but they still work so great! I highly recommend trying them out. I have used these and the bigger pack and I get so many compliments on my white teeth!
Kristina B.
Los Angeles , CA
Honestly I didn't see that much of a difference from using these, maybe I am just not using them enough. I do prefer the one for sensitive teeth as well, because these ones tend to bother me and the sensitivity on the teeth can last a couple days!
Rachel H.
LOVE THIS. It's very easy to use and I usually apply while I'm getting ready for bed. You just follow the directions on the box and you'll notice results pretty fast! Ever since I've used it I get a ton of compliments on my teeth and what I use.
Janai L.
Wondering if these are worth the money? Or if anyone's used anything better that they enjoy and is better priced.
Amanda W.
Okay..My main concern if I try these..Will I have to continue to purchase them? After stopping use, do your teeth eventually go back to the shade they were even when brushing and taking care of your teeth? There are other brands that tend to do that, that only work when you're actually using them. Can I purchase this one time, get my results, then keep my results by brushing regularly?
Carly C.
Do these actually work? I have tried so many whitening products, including a professional grade whitening kit and nothing seems to work!
Emily L.
Milwaukee, WI
I've heard that less expensive teeth whitening strips don't work as well as crest (more expensive- better results). Can others confirm this? Is there an alternative that you believe shows results and has less of an impact on the wallet? Thanks!
Mary J.
Plainville, MA
Are these really that great? Are there better whitening products out there that have worked better for people? And for people with sensitivity have these made it worse?