BY CREST #8 in Teeth Whiteners

Get visibly whiter teeth in just 30 minutes a day. Can you spare just 30 minutes a day for just 12 days to reverse years of staining? Of course you can. Crest 3D White Whitestrips Classic Vivid makes it easy to whiten teeth and reveal a brighter smile.... see more...

• How good does this up against the home whiting ki... Be the first to answer!
  • I've tried crest white strips before and I've seen a small differ...2 Answers
  • Okay..My main concern if I try these..Will I have to continue to ...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Tisha M.
Noble, OK
These whitestrips will make your teeth white when you follow the instructions. They're easy to use and figure out, but they tend to slide off of your teeth if you're not careful. The reason for the 3 star rating is due to the sensitivity that it causes. After using, my teeth starting getting very sensitive to anything cold, and I even got sharp pains in my teeth (which has never happened before). Though I would recommend these for white teeth, I'd also recommend to be careful when using.
Alyssa F.
Beaverton, OR
If you're looking for pearly whites, you'll get them using these strips! They're easy to use, can go about other activities while they're processing, etc. The power of the peroxide make my teeth sensitive for more than a day or so, so I don't use this product often, as much as I'd like to have whiter teeth. The sensitivity to coolness is slightly irritating. I would suggest these strips to friends, but warn them about the effects!
Rebecca P.
Franklinton, LA
My dentist recommended these to me after I got my braces off. I've seen a good difference since then. I love them. They give me confidence when I smile. Here's a picture of how white my teeth are currently!
Elizabeth S.
I absolutely loved using this product. It whitened my teeth a few shades and everyone commented. Friends, family, even strangers. It was so easy to use. I put them on as I was getting ready for work in the morning and took them off before leaving. They made a huge difference and I highly recommend. I was skeptical, but am now a believer.
Kate Y.
Olney, MD
I use these Vivid ones. I love them! It's really easy to use. Try to swallow your spit and have your teeth relatively dry before you stick these on because then it sticks so much easier. Keep it on ONLY for the directed time because all these whitening products are not the best for your enamel. Use it for the time they say is SAFE!
Qiuyin R.
I definitely see results after a couple days of using this, but the application process kind of sucks. The plastic strips don't always stay on my teeth that well and I can taste whatever product is on them all through my mouth, which makes me concerned about swallowing/toxicity. But they don't make my teeth sensitive!
Shaylie F.
Provo, UT
Wow, wow, wow I love this product! You can see a noticeable difference in the color of your teeth within two days. I have bought this product at Costco, CVS and Target. The price is pretty much the same at all locations. While it is a bit expensive, Crest 3d White Vivid Teeth Whitening Strips are the real deal!
Mikela F.
Chula Vista, CA
Love Crest strips. These are great to use when you know you have an upcoming event and you want a want smile. Super fast working, and really get the job done. A quick 30 minute fix. Be consistent and your teeth will be beautiful. All the crest white strips work wonders, I just happen to use these most often.
Kim R.
These are amazing! Super easy to use. Quick and not messy. They whiten like professional whitening. You wouldn't believe the ppl that used to ask me how I get my teeth so white. I owe it all to crest whitening strips! If you have super sensitive teeth, I recommend using a fluoride rinse prior to use.
Amy J.
Concord
The only whitening strips I have tried but if it's not broke why fix it right? The things that I love about these strips is that they really don't slip around on my teeth and they are very effective and the upkeep isn't bad either, I can go months and months and my teeth still stay nice and bright.
Emily L.
Milwaukee, WI
I've heard that less expensive teeth whitening strips don't work as well as crest (more expensive- better results). Can others confirm this? Is there an alternative that you believe shows results and has less of an impact on the wallet? Thanks!
nahawend b.
chebba
does anyone know if these work?
Janai L.
Wondering if these are worth the money? Or if anyone's used anything better that they enjoy and is better priced.
Mary J.
Plainville, MA
Are these really that great? Are there better whitening products out there that have worked better for people? And for people with sensitivity have these made it worse?
Amanda W.
Okay..My main concern if I try these..Will I have to continue to purchase them? After stopping use, do your teeth eventually go back to the shade they were even when brushing and taking care of your teeth? There are other brands that tend to do that, that only work when you're actually using them. Can I purchase this one time, get my results, then keep my results by brushing regularly?