BY CREST #40 in Teeth Whiteners

Get visibly whiter teeth in just 30 minutes a day. Can you spare just 30 minutes a day for just 12 days to reverse years of staining? Of course you can. Crest 3D White Whitestrips Classic Vivid makes it easy to whiten teeth and reveal a brighter smile.... see more...

• How good does this up against the home whiting ki... Be the first to answer!
  • I've tried crest white strips before and I've seen a small differ...2 Answers
  • Okay..My main concern if I try these..Will I have to continue to ...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kayla Y.
Santa Clarita, CA
I love at-home whitening treatments in order to maintain a healthy appealing smile as well as save money. These Crest strips offer the ease of at-home application with the whitening effects of a professional treatment. I use daily for a week once a month in order to erase coffee and food stains.
Kate Y.
Olney, MD
I use these Vivid ones. I love them! It's really easy to use. Try to swallow your spit and have your teeth relatively dry before you stick these on because then it sticks so much easier. Keep it on ONLY for the directed time because all these whitening products are not the best for your enamel. Use it for the time they say is SAFE!
Qiuyin R.
I definitely see results after a couple days of using this, but the application process kind of sucks. The plastic strips don't always stay on my teeth that well and I can taste whatever product is on them all through my mouth, which makes me concerned about swallowing/toxicity. But they don't make my teeth sensitive!
Gates E.
I can tell a difference after only one use! And my teeth just got whiter every use after. The effects also stayed a long time after not using the whitening strips for a while. My teeth are very sensitive and these strips never harmed them or made them hurt.
Shaylie F.
Provo, UT
Wow, wow, wow I love this product! You can see a noticeable difference in the color of your teeth within two days. I have bought this product at Costco, CVS and Target. The price is pretty much the same at all locations. While it is a bit expensive, Crest 3d White Vivid Teeth Whitening Strips are the real deal!
Mikela F.
Chula Vista, CA
Love Crest strips. These are great to use when you know you have an upcoming event and you want a want smile. Super fast working, and really get the job done. A quick 30 minute fix. Be consistent and your teeth will be beautiful. All the crest white strips work wonders, I just happen to use these most often.
Lizbeth G.
Pullman , WA
Everyone needs these in their life!!! You will notice results after the first time! They are none expensive and so worth them! I can't live with out these my teeth are pearly white! Give them a try you will love them!
Kim R.
These are amazing! Super easy to use. Quick and not messy. They whiten like professional whitening. You wouldn't believe the ppl that used to ask me how I get my teeth so white. I owe it all to crest whitening strips! If you have super sensitive teeth, I recommend using a fluoride rinse prior to use.
Amy J.
Concord
The only whitening strips I have tried but if it's not broke why fix it right? The things that I love about these strips is that they really don't slip around on my teeth and they are very effective and the upkeep isn't bad either, I can go months and months and my teeth still stay nice and bright.
Deanna G.
This is one of the cheaper whitening strips for this brand. I tried them expecting them to work because of their brand.  I'm not sure I see benefit of the added cost. Sure it helps some, but not as much as they claim. I will not be using them again, or recommending them to others.
Janai S.
Wondering if these are worth the money? Or if anyone's used anything better that they enjoy and is better priced.
Amanda W.
Okay..My main concern if I try these..Will I have to continue to purchase them? After stopping use, do your teeth eventually go back to the shade they were even when brushing and taking care of your teeth? There are other brands that tend to do that, that only work when you're actually using them. Can I purchase this one time, get my results, then keep my results by brushing regularly?
Carly C.
Do these actually work? I have tried so many whitening products, including a professional grade whitening kit and nothing seems to work!
Emily L.
Milwaukee, WI
I've heard that less expensive teeth whitening strips don't work as well as crest (more expensive- better results). Can others confirm this? Is there an alternative that you believe shows results and has less of an impact on the wallet? Thanks!
Mary J.
Plainville, MA
Are these really that great? Are there better whitening products out there that have worked better for people? And for people with sensitivity have these made it worse?