BY CREST #38 in Teeth Whiteners

Get visibly whiter teeth in just 30 minutes a day. Can you spare just 30 minutes a day for just 12 days to reverse years of staining? Of course you can. Crest 3D White Whitestrips Classic Vivid makes it easy to whiten teeth and reveal a brighter smile.... see more...

• How good does this up against the home whiting ki... Be the first to answer!
  • I've tried crest white strips before and I've seen a small differ...2 Answers
  • Okay..My main concern if I try these..Will I have to continue to ...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Cassy R.
i love how white this get your teeth with a reasonable price! better then going to the dentist and spending lots of money when the outcome it basically the same.
Murielle N.
Thief River Falls, MN
This product works. I have gotten a lot of compliments on my teeth because this product. The only down-part about this product is that you, once you stop using, your teeth slowly go back to the original color.
Chantel T.
Crest is the only teeth whitening strips I use! At first they made my teeth feel "tingly" but after getting used to them, they're fine.
Esperanza S.
Venezuela

They really work, I love super white and healthy teeth and with this product looks very easy, Best of all are the affordable prices.
María C.
It weeps my teeth very white every time i want and also is soo freshhh, smells perfecta and is very Safe for all tipes ig people
Doaa S.
It is an amazing product <3 It is very effective and I can't sleep without it <3 it feels you are very clean and fresh .
Karla A.
Barquisimeto
I like this product but im not crazy about it, doesn´t work so well for me. My teeth wasn´t really white after the treatment.
Pilar M.
For me this product is amazing, it cleans your teeth so well and gives you a very comfortable sensation
Azul C.
Me encantan son súper efectivas y las seguiría comprando por muchos años mas, si blanquean los dientes
Kerrie T.
Sounds so amazing . Looking for something not to expensive to whiten my teeth and hope this will do it
Catherine O.
Hawthorne, NJ
Does this work within 3-4 Week?? I really want to know before i buy this
Kerrie T.
Hey so I have very straight teeth , but they are fairly yellow. I was wondering would this Whiten my teeth instantly or does it take a few goes?
Victoria B.
Bristow, VA
I have been trying to find a good teeth whitening kit. Does anyone know if this one is good or not?
Jessica F.
i've been trying to whiten my teeth for a while & can't find anything that works for me. do these work??
Sara D.
How are these on sensitive teeth?