BY CREST #33 in Teeth Whiteners

Get visibly whiter teeth in just 30 minutes a day. Can you spare just 30 minutes a day for just 12 days to reverse years of staining? Of course you can. Crest 3D White Whitestrips Classic Vivid makes it easy to whiten teeth and reveal a brighter smile.... see more...

• How good does this up against the home whiting ki... Be the first to answer!
  • I've tried crest white strips before and I've seen a small differ...2 Answers
  • Okay..My main concern if I try these..Will I have to continue to ...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Chantel T.
Crest is the only teeth whitening strips I use! At first they made my teeth feel "tingly" but after getting used to them, they're fine.
Esperanza S.

They really work, I love super white and healthy teeth and with this product looks very easy, Best of all are the affordable prices.
María C.
It weeps my teeth very white every time i want and also is soo freshhh, smells perfecta and is very Safe for all tipes ig people
Doaa S.
It is an amazing product <3 It is very effective and I can't sleep without it <3 it feels you are very clean and fresh .
Karla A.
I like this product but im not crazy about it, doesn´t work so well for me. My teeth wasn´t really white after the treatment.
Kerrie T.
Sounds so amazing . Looking for something not to expensive to whiten my teeth and hope this will do it
Pilar M.
For me this product is amazing, it cleans your teeth so well and gives you a very comfortable sensation
Azul C.
Me encantan son súper efectivas y las seguiría comprando por muchos años mas, si blanquean los dientes
Jessica L.
Bouctouche, NB
Works so well to whiten the teeth. But it also makes the teeth soooo sensitive. It thins the enamel
Sara B.
Warborough , Wallingford
Great product. Really does make your teeth look a lot whiter. Nice and easy to use as well.
Emily L.
Milwaukee, WI
I've heard that less expensive teeth whitening strips don't work as well as crest (more expensive- better results). Can others confirm this? Is there an alternative that you believe shows results and has less of an impact on the wallet? Thanks!
Lauren K.
I've tried crest white strips before and I've seen a small difference. But I'm looking for more of a big difference.... does anyone know of some really good teeth whitening products and systems that work very very well but are also cheap? I don't wanna break the bank while whitening my teeth. I want a real good white. Not just a shade lighter but a real result.
Marcela C.
Is it safe to sleep with the strip on?
Cristy T.
Would this make my teeth sensitive? My cousin tried it and she said she could feel the breeze through her teeth every time she breathed through her mouth. Yikes, I'm scared enough to bite a popsicle with my front teeth and don't want to hurt my teeth!
Kaylee K.
Pittsburgh, PA
Does anyone know if these work? Or like how good they work?