BY CREST #9 in Teeth Whiteners

Get visibly whiter teeth in just 30 minutes a day. Can you spare just 30 minutes a day for just 12 days to reverse years of staining? Of course you can. Crest 3D White Whitestrips Classic Vivid makes it easy to whiten teeth and reveal a brighter smile.... see more...

• How good does this up against the home whiting ki... Be the first to answer!
  • I've tried crest white strips before and I've seen a small differ...2 Answers
  • Okay..My main concern if I try these..Will I have to continue to ...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Doaa S.
It is an amazing product <3 It is very effective and I can't sleep without it <3 it feels you are very clean and fresh .
Karla A.
Barquisimeto
I like this product but im not crazy about it, doesn´t work so well for me. My teeth wasn´t really white after the treatment.
Azul C.
Me encantan son súper efectivas y las seguiría comprando por muchos años mas, si blanquean los dientes
Kerrie T.
Sounds so amazing . Looking for something not to expensive to whiten my teeth and hope this will do it
Pilar M.
For me this product is amazing, it cleans your teeth so well and gives you a very comfortable sensation
Jessica L.
Bouctouche, NB
Works so well to whiten the teeth. But it also makes the teeth soooo sensitive. It thins the enamel
Sara B.
Warborough , Wallingford
Great product. Really does make your teeth look a lot whiter. Nice and easy to use as well.
Chloe B.
Chesterfield
I would love these, can I get them for free???? And how???? This would be epic
Emily L.
Milwaukee, WI
I've heard that less expensive teeth whitening strips don't work as well as crest (more expensive- better results). Can others confirm this? Is there an alternative that you believe shows results and has less of an impact on the wallet? Thanks!
nahawend b.
chebba
does anyone know if these work?
Janai L.
Wondering if these are worth the money? Or if anyone's used anything better that they enjoy and is better priced.
Mary J.
Plainville, MA
Are these really that great? Are there better whitening products out there that have worked better for people? And for people with sensitivity have these made it worse?
Amanda W.
Okay..My main concern if I try these..Will I have to continue to purchase them? After stopping use, do your teeth eventually go back to the shade they were even when brushing and taking care of your teeth? There are other brands that tend to do that, that only work when you're actually using them. Can I purchase this one time, get my results, then keep my results by brushing regularly?