BY CREST #9 in Teeth Whiteners

Get visibly whiter teeth in just 30 minutes a day. Can you spare just 30 minutes a day for just 12 days to reverse years of staining? Of course you can. Crest 3D White Whitestrips Classic Vivid makes it easy to whiten teeth and reveal a brighter smile.... see more...

• How good does this up against the home whiting ki... Be the first to answer!
  • I've tried crest white strips before and I've seen a small differ...2 Answers
  • Okay..My main concern if I try these..Will I have to continue to ...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kait L.
Cambridge, ON
These strips work really well. Noticeable results after just one application. A lot of strips make my teeth really sensitive but that was not the case with the Crest 3d. Easy to apply. Happy with my purchase.
Samar T.
Kirkcaldy, Fife
Absolutely loved this, it was very good and it did meet my expectations, I really liked it as it did work not like the others I have used, it was quite effective and at a good price too! I would recommend this!
Selena S.
Kelowna
I used there before our wedding. Easy to use and good results. I had no irritation I my gums or teeth, which I heard can happen with some whitening treatments. I will definitely use them again
Raya Diamond G.
Abbotsford, BC
Quick, on the go, not too steep of a price. See results with regular use. Downside is they slip off easily, especially on the lower piece making you use more product for actual results
Kelly L.
As a red wine and coffee lover I get a bit worried about my teeth sometimes. These strips were easy to use, didn't leave a funny taste and I really noticed a difference in whiteness. Even friends commented. I will definitely be using these again.
Luna V.
Galway
I love this. It works extremely well I saw results straight after the second use. No tooth sensitivity or anything experienced. It's a little on the expensive side but it's worth it.
Murielle N.
Thief River Falls, MN
This product works. I have gotten a lot of compliments on my teeth because this product. The only down-part about this product is that you, once you stop using, your teeth slowly go back to the original color.
Chantel T.
Crest is the only teeth whitening strips I use! At first they made my teeth feel "tingly" but after getting used to them, they're fine.
Esperanza S.
Venezuela

They really work, I love super white and healthy teeth and with this product looks very easy, Best of all are the affordable prices.
María C.
It weeps my teeth very white every time i want and also is soo freshhh, smells perfecta and is very Safe for all tipes ig people
Emily L.
Milwaukee, WI
I've heard that less expensive teeth whitening strips don't work as well as crest (more expensive- better results). Can others confirm this? Is there an alternative that you believe shows results and has less of an impact on the wallet? Thanks!
nahawend b.
chebba
does anyone know if these work?
Janai L.
Wondering if these are worth the money? Or if anyone's used anything better that they enjoy and is better priced.
Mary J.
Plainville, MA
Are these really that great? Are there better whitening products out there that have worked better for people? And for people with sensitivity have these made it worse?
Amanda W.
Okay..My main concern if I try these..Will I have to continue to purchase them? After stopping use, do your teeth eventually go back to the shade they were even when brushing and taking care of your teeth? There are other brands that tend to do that, that only work when you're actually using them. Can I purchase this one time, get my results, then keep my results by brushing regularly?