BY CREST #17 in Teeth Whiteners

Get visibly whiter teeth in just 30 minutes a day. Can you spare just 30 minutes a day for just 12 days to reverse years of staining? Of course you can. Crest 3D White Whitestrips Classic Vivid makes it easy to whiten teeth and reveal a brighter smile.... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Fatima K.
These whitening strips are pricey but my oh my do they work! Follow the instructions on the pack correctly and trust me you'll have the shiniest, whitest teeth in no time! It's actually amazing, better than going in to the dentists for some even pricier treatment.
Ally R.
I love using these for special events they make your teeth super white just after the first use. But I do find that I get some serious sensitivity following using them. I would recommend them just because they're some of the least expensive options on the market
Katrina l.
Bought from Walmart for under $20. Great product, it stays on your teeth pretty well but I wouldn't advise talking too much or drinking a lot while they are on. They are fast working and strong without feeling too uncomfortable on your teeth
Erin H.
Acton, ON
They made my teeth very very sensitive and would cause me to get what felt almost like tooth aches. Only started once I started using them. Does work and whiten teeth a bit but the texture and taste it something to get used to.
Aaron K.
Liverpool
I loved this product it made my teeth alot white within one week, i bought it from ebay but you can also buy it from stores. It was my first time using this product and i found it to be very effective. I would buy this prodict again and i do reccomend it.
Deanna K.
Caledonia, ON
These work! My teeth truly are visibly whiter. I've watched the price of this product soar over the years though with no major improvements. I haven't repurchased for that reason.
Laurel K.
After about three days of use I noticed a dramatic difference in the whiteness of my teeth. I am always trying new white strips and I have to say this and the equate brand are my top two. After you are done your pack your teeth are so white. I have had people compliment me on how white my teeth are and I am a smoker and an avid coffee fan. The effects for me personally due to my lifestyle choices, red wine etc.. last approximately three months then back to the whitestrips. I am totally in love with this particular brand.
Hannah U.
After two uses I did notice an immediate difference. I've had people point out how white my teeth are so I guess it works :P
I stopped using this after two though because I didnt want to weaken my enamel which would e the con.

if you use this too much it will weaken your enamel. My friend used up the box and you can tell her enamel is peeling ( though their may be other factors to this) but she does have extraordinarily white teeth. They're a light in the dark.
Rebecca W.
Was very skeptical to try these, as i tried them in the past and they really bothered my sensitive teeth. Without a doubt my new favorite thing to whiten my teeth. Price is great, product is easy. No bad taste at all! Only negative thing is I always have paper towels near me because I drool due to not closing my mouth. I saw a difference within the first use. RE: Sensitivity, my teeth are prone to being very sensitive, but these didn't bother my teeth AT ALL. The only thing I don't recommend is brushing your teeth after because it felt a little sensitive brushing right after. AMAZING PRODUCT
Clara P.
I am a huge coffee and red wine drinker. I rely on these strips to keep my teeth pearly white. I prefer this brand over any other kind because it makes almost an immediate difference.
Janai S.
Wondering if these are worth the money? Or if anyone's used anything better that they enjoy and is better priced.
Amanda W.
Okay..My main concern if I try these..Will I have to continue to purchase them? After stopping use, do your teeth eventually go back to the shade they were even when brushing and taking care of your teeth? There are other brands that tend to do that, that only work when you're actually using them. Can I purchase this one time, get my results, then keep my results by brushing regularly?
Carly C.
Do these actually work? I have tried so many whitening products, including a professional grade whitening kit and nothing seems to work!
Emily L.
Milwaukee, WI
I've heard that less expensive teeth whitening strips don't work as well as crest (more expensive- better results). Can others confirm this? Is there an alternative that you believe shows results and has less of an impact on the wallet? Thanks!
Mary J.
Plainville, MA
Are these really that great? Are there better whitening products out there that have worked better for people? And for people with sensitivity have these made it worse?