BY CREST #9 in Teeth Whiteners

Get visibly whiter teeth in just 30 minutes a day. Can you spare just 30 minutes a day for just 12 days to reverse years of staining? Of course you can. Crest 3D White Whitestrips Classic Vivid makes it easy to whiten teeth and reveal a brighter smile.... see more...

• How good does this up against the home whiting ki... Be the first to answer!
  • I've tried crest white strips before and I've seen a small differ...2 Answers
  • Okay..My main concern if I try these..Will I have to continue to ...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Deanna K.
Caledonia, ON
These work! My teeth truly are visibly whiter. I've watched the price of this product soar over the years though with no major improvements. I haven't repurchased for that reason.
Laurel K.
After about three days of use I noticed a dramatic difference in the whiteness of my teeth. I am always trying new white strips and I have to say this and the equate brand are my top two. After you are done your pack your teeth are so white. I have had people compliment me on how white my teeth are and I am a smoker and an avid coffee fan. The effects for me personally due to my lifestyle choices, red wine etc.. last approximately three months then back to the whitestrips. I am totally in love with this particular brand.
Shealene B.
Castor River north, Newfoundland
These are good and whiten your teeth great and pretty quickly but they have a very bad taste that dosent go away quickly! I really didn't like that and didn't even use the whole box afterwards! Plus they are pretty costly
Cassy R.
i love how white this get your teeth with a reasonable price! better then going to the dentist and spending lots of money when the outcome it basically the same.
hannah u.
After two uses I did notice an immediate difference. I've had people point out how white my teeth are so I guess it works :P
I stopped using this after two though because I didnt want to weaken my enamel which would e the con.

if you use this too much it will weaken your enamel. My friend used up the box and you can tell her enamel is peeling ( though their may be other factors to this) but she does have extraordinarily white teeth. They're a light in the dark.
Rebecca W.
Was very skeptical to try these, as i tried them in the past and they really bothered my sensitive teeth. Without a doubt my new favorite thing to whiten my teeth. Price is great, product is easy. No bad taste at all! Only negative thing is I always have paper towels near me because I drool due to not closing my mouth. I saw a difference within the first use. RE: Sensitivity, my teeth are prone to being very sensitive, but these didn't bother my teeth AT ALL. The only thing I don't recommend is brushing your teeth after because it felt a little sensitive brushing right after. AMAZING PRODUCT
Clara P.
I am a huge coffee and red wine drinker. I rely on these strips to keep my teeth pearly white. I prefer this brand over any other kind because it makes almost an immediate difference.
Sally P.
Scarborough, ON
These whitening strips do a very good job at whitening your teeth. The only thing is that I can't use it too often or my teeth will feel super sensitive, but that's kind of a given with any whitening strips. Pair this up with Sensodyne toothpaste and you should be good.
Zuza P.
England, lincoln
Apparently this product is amazing I wish to try it because I don't really like my teeth colour and I want to have a really white teeth, it's a bit expensive that's why I can't buy it but I really wish to have it
Kait L.
Cambridge, ON
These strips work really well. Noticeable results after just one application. A lot of strips make my teeth really sensitive but that was not the case with the Crest 3d. Easy to apply. Happy with my purchase.
Emily L.
Milwaukee, WI
I've heard that less expensive teeth whitening strips don't work as well as crest (more expensive- better results). Can others confirm this? Is there an alternative that you believe shows results and has less of an impact on the wallet? Thanks!
nahawend b.
chebba
does anyone know if these work?
Janai L.
Wondering if these are worth the money? Or if anyone's used anything better that they enjoy and is better priced.
Mary J.
Plainville, MA
Are these really that great? Are there better whitening products out there that have worked better for people? And for people with sensitivity have these made it worse?
Amanda W.
Okay..My main concern if I try these..Will I have to continue to purchase them? After stopping use, do your teeth eventually go back to the shade they were even when brushing and taking care of your teeth? There are other brands that tend to do that, that only work when you're actually using them. Can I purchase this one time, get my results, then keep my results by brushing regularly?